Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.

NVM then.

NVM then not worth the trouble.
    Last edited by ShadowofVashj; 2021-02-17 at 07:12 PM.

What’s the over/under on this thread getting locked? This death threads always go so well...

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    What’s the over/under on this thread getting locked? This death threads always go so well...
    Vegas says the odds are -1000 right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/BigS.../idUSKBN2AH2G5

Has then been a bigger liar on the radio waves the past 20 years? I feel bad for any family members that have felt the pain of his loss (doubt any of his ex wives care), but genuine speech and truth are better off today.
    Death celebration threads aren't allowed. If they were then they would have to be allowed for everyone which just leads to a lot of negativity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Pretty much 100% chance of being locked... there is no way this place can handle this topic well enough for this to stay open.
    Last edited by Zinstorm; 2021-02-17 at 07:14 PM.

In b4 lock.

Sucks for his family... I guess.

Otherwise... Nothing of value was lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Alex Jones lost his mentor

Alliance

Such a shame. He will be missed.

Unsurprising people here and elsewhere are celebrating a person dying of lung cancer.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zinstorm View Post
    Pretty much 100% chance of being locked... there is no way this place can handle this topic well enough for this to stay open.
    I mean I agree that these threads serve no purpose. It's kinda hard to feign sorrow and give heartfelt condolences when the person in question has been all around awful. I wouldn't exactly call that a fault of the users here. The person in question led the life he led. Pretending that they were saints is just revisionist history. For Alex Johnes we would have at least had some plucky meme songs to celebrate their memory and sing about gay frogs in unison.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-02-17 at 07:24 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I mean I agree that these threads serve no purpose. It's kinda hard to feign sorrow and give heartfelt condolences when the person in question has been all around awful. I wouldn't exactly call that a fault of the users here. The person in question led the life he led. Pretending that they were saints is just revisionist history. For Alex Johnes we would have at least had some plucky meme songs to celebrate their memory and sing about gay frogs in unison.
    Fair enough... I wasn't trying to place the blame on the users completely... just saying that this the way person lead his life is too much to have a discussion about without devolving into a hate fest... which is against the rules here.

Case in point: this thread was already created in the politics' forums here... it only got to page 4 before shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinstorm View Post
    Fair enough... I wasn't trying to place the blame on the users completely... just saying that this the way person lead his life is too much to have a discussion about without devolving into a hate fest... which is against the rules here.

Case in point: this thread was already created in the politics' forums here... it only got to page 4 before shut down.
    Fair enough as well.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

5+ Year Old Account
    Similarly locked, for the same reasons and redundancy.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."