Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollatorklm View Post
    all of the existing conquest gear remember that the base ilvl for honor gear is still covenant armor level of gear

pvpers might have a few good pieces at the start of the season because they are bought, but pvers that consistently do raids, should easely outgear, even if unlucky due to trading amongst raiders

on top of the fact that pvpers have to save 4 weeks of conquest to get their weapon
    Yes, and includes conquest gear in their weekly vault. So if in week 1 maybe that was a 200 slot because you didn’t push any rating, but now that slot is forever covered because when you get rating you can just upgrade it.

You can’t just upgrade a normal raid drop to mythic level once you kill the mythic boss after all...

I’m not even unhappy with PvP gearing, I think it’s great other than it allows rating sitting, but trying to pass it off as worse than mythic+ or raiding is an absolute joke.

Wait.. why is the cap that you can hold only 2 weeks worth?? Hello? Does that mean blizzard won't allow you to catch up on points like you can with conquest?

That Ember Court "automatically do the weekly maintenance crap"

I need it now

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Yes, and includes conquest gear in their weekly vault. So if in week 1 maybe that was a 200 slot because you didn’t push any rating, but now that slot is forever covered because when you get rating you can just upgrade it.

You can’t just upgrade a normal raid drop to mythic level once you kill the mythic boss after all...

I’m not even unhappy with PvP gearing, I think it’s great other than it allows rating sitting, but trying to pass it off as worse than mythic+ or raiding is an absolute joke.
    Not worse than raiding at all, about the same, especially now that they buffed raid item drops, raiding is prolly a tad better

with the valor change you can "rating sit" with the 15 in all dungs achiev anyways

the joke is that pve only players just assume that pvpers has full gear in 3 weeks because "its soooo much better" without actually knowing how it works, most pvpers only just got full gear this week, or last week if you got lucky in cashes, while people that has been raiding since the start, has a good 2 weeks headstart on full gear, pvp gearing is quality not quantity, picking your items is great, but its by no means fast with the 550 cap every week

Quote Originally Posted by Rollatorklm View Post
    Not worse than raiding at all, about the same, especially now that they buffed raid item drops, raiding is prolly a tad better

with the valor change you can "rating sit" with the 15 in all dungs achiev anyways

the joke is that pve only players just assume that pvpers has full gear in 3 weeks because "its soooo much better" without actually knowing how it works, most pvpers only just got full gear this week, or last week if you got lucky in cashes, while people that has been raiding since the start, has a good 2 weeks headstart on full gear, pvp gearing is quality not quantity, picking your items is great, but its by no means fast with the 550 cap every week
    We all know how it works man.

Unless you were in a guild going 7-8 mythic deep by week 2 you weren’t getting decked out in raid gear better or faster than PvP.

Especially considering most guilds extend at the end and get 0 loot from raids for several weeks. It’s not a secret how many guilds were primarily gearing through PvP.

I do agree the 1 time KSM upgrade path if mythic+ has the same problem as rating sitting. Both should require winning games for the rating to count or timing keys for the achievement to count every week for upgrades. Maybe 5 wins for rating to count in that bracket every week and time 2 dungeons at or above that keystone level to count every week to upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You don't like to be even more powerful?
    Honestly it's already getting out of hand I did over 500k dps to the last boss in twisting corridors, and usually my pet solos the normal level 8s.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    Honestly it's already getting out of hand I did over 500k dps to the last boss in twisting corridors, and usually my pet solos the normal level 8s.
    Well apparently some people enjoy the Diablo 3 faceroll combat. I mean it CAN be a satisfying feeling when you can just squish demigods, but if you don't need to be clever to do it, the novelty wears off eventually.

Where the heck is that Actizzards intern that does Survival Hunter updates?
    Sleeping on the job?