Enhanced Legendaries

Looks like mostly BM love, subtle way to give them a small boost.

Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator)

• Dire Command Kill Command has a 20% 35% chance to also summon a Dire Beast to attack your target.
    • Eagletalon's True Focus Trueshot also Trueshot lasts an additional 5.0 sec and reduces the Focus cost of all of your abilities by 50%.
    • Flamewaker's Cobra Sting Cobra Shot has a 25% 50% chance to make your next Kill Command consume no Focus.
    • Qa'pla, Eredun War Order Barbed Shot reduces deals 10% increased damage, and applying Barbed Shot now also resets the cooldown of Kill Command by 5.0 sec.
    • Rylakstalker's Piercing Fangs While Bestial Wrath is active, your pet's critical damage dealt is increased by 20%. 40%.
    • Surging Shots Rapid Fire deals 25% 35% additional damage, and Aimed Shot has a 15% chance to reset the cooldown of Rapid Fire.
    Last edited by Tanis; 2021-02-18 at 01:34 PM.

Looks like Rylakstalker will be pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by khazlol View Post
    Looks like Rylakstalker will be pretty good
    the problem in pvp was not the dmg but the pet survivality. in pve looks like a great improvement. it was awful design to make an aoe leg be the best at single target too. (plus we lost utility by using it)

I'd like to see some passive pet dmg reduction to aoe/cleave plus a reduction to the pet rez, at least for BM.

overall good changes, but its odd that surv got nothing? maybe later? (insert skeleton in bus station meme)

if any of them can make me stop using the trap one..i will be so happy, i f*** hate to have to launch the trap...the mortar and you have to make sure the mobs are on it, i dont say its not a great legendary for dps but man its so annoying to use

great... buffs to boring, generic powers which aren't legendary in anyway... i'm so happy... i miss the days of blizzard actually being inspired. remember wod marksman? it encouraged you to stay still instead of forcing you. that was truly wonderful design and creative. i wish the current employees were allowed to be creative again. make good classes, unique ideas for tier set powers, good and unique talents, etc. now hunters generally just stick with one set of talents for an entire expac, MAYBE changing one later on as stat priorities change.

i know people think ion gets a lot of undeserved hate but i can tell with how poor the communication, the game design, and work flow has been that ion has no clue how to properly manage a team. get him back to where he was good at his job and make him a boss designer again.

khabib ruined conors entire life

Legendary powers always make me feel like: "If I could use all of them at once, my class would actually be fun."

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    if any of them can make me stop using the trap one..i will be so happy, i f*** hate to have to launch the trap...the mortar and you have to make sure the mobs are on it, i dont say its not a great legendary for dps but man its so annoying to use
    Now its only Heroic, but I run dire command right now and I still parse 90-99% on every encounter in CN.