Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    "and come face-to-face with the Banshee Queen herself in a fateful confrontation"

How much money are you all willing to bet that she escapes at % health?
    I’m betting it’s actually Anduin we fight and not Sylvanas. It’s a red herring. They wouldn’t get rid of her this fast
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Well the only thing i could think of when i saw the photos

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Shadowlands stuff is about what I expected, really sucks that it doesn't add another zone. If anything with the raid being in the Maw we're gonna have to spend even more time over there...... oh boy.

TBC: Classic though, thats the stuff alright. It puts the Classic+ idea to rest but I would've liked to see something like this to be a thing, then again I love TBC and I'm really looking forward to replay this again.
    They literally mention a new zone... Korthia. A realm brought into the maw. This will be a new zone.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticBard View Post
    Unlock flying in the Covenants’ four domains; and much more
    REALLY BLIZZ ?
    We wait to get fly, only to have on the 4 old, not-relevant-anymore zones ?

I have a suggestion, on the new zone, let the players only have the RP-walk only, cause running on maw was too fast already, you can slow down this too ! $^#@#@^&&
    You thought your comment was so good and original that you had to post literally the same thing on Wowhead as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    No, TBC was already in the planning however like every other DLC/Expansion Blizzard takes to long to deliver and ends up shedding large numbers of subs which there method of staving that off being six month sub packages with mounts (granted mounts that don't work in classic nor any other bonus item)
    I have no idea what you're trying to say. But go off king.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Their story is extremely predictable for sure seeing how long we have pretty much known anduin will become the new lk. Well atleast hope they make a nice cinematic and not a lame in game trailer.
    I never saw anyone saying he would be the new LK, most people assumed he would turn to the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    So that's why they're continuing legacy servers and making TBC Classic. Because there's no interest in it and it's a failure. The logic checks out.
    They are making TBC classic precisely because classic is dead
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Well the only thing i could think of when i saw the photos
    I really hope that they make armor based on this guy looks

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    I never saw anyone saying he would be the new LK, most people assumed he would turn to the void.
    You're like 1 year behind on rumors then.

my money is on "you can only fly in the realm of your covenant for now"

It's always like this, get used to it ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MysticBard View Post
    Unlock flying in the Covenants’ four domains; and much more
    REALLY BLIZZ ?
    We wait to get fly, only to have on the 4 old, not-relevant-anymore zones ?

I have a suggestion, on the new zone, let the players only have the RP-walk only, cause running on maw was too fast already, you can slow down this too ! $^#@#@^&&
    Reroll worgen! You can "mount".

Anduin's gonna turn evil, possessed by teh jailor, sylvanas is gonna be like "Oh noes im totally wrong" and helps free arthas in 9.2 and in 9.3 we gotta go fight with arthas/bolvar/sylvanas to free anduin from the jailor and suddenly its all happy in undead land and Anduin is either redeemed or turns even worse and joins the light and turns eviler.

I think the people who like and play classic will love TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by RevenantReaper View Post
    You thought your comment was so good and original that you had to post literally the same thing on Wowhead as well?
    Yep, I am that smart <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    You're like 1 year behind on rumors then.
    Anyone could throw this around, it has not been heavily discussed. And it's a good fit anyway .

Didn't expect a Maw raid and Sylvanas raid boss so soon, more like in 9.2. It's suspicious how quickly the story moves along, we probably won't kill Sylvanas, just free Anduin and maybe meet Arthas at last.

Sounds like we get a small new zone, that's cool, but the flying blurb says it's going to be unlocked in the 9.0 zones- bit annoying. I really hope we can at least mount in the new zone, I have my Twisted Corridors mount but many players don't.

10 boss raid, cool beans. That's close to the ideal size. Not really impressed by the mogs they've showed so far however.

Broker themed megadungeon is great. In fact more megadungeons is always great.

It's one meaty 9.1 patch, way bigger than standard, so no surprise it arrives so late. I do think one of these elements, the dungeon in particular, should have been in 9.0.5 so we get some new content before, what, April or May at this point?
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    looks like this patch wont be out for months. all they have is some black and white sketches?
    we are getting 9.0.5 next month. did you think 9.1 would be out a month later?

- - - Updated - - -

Classic will fail because no one actually wants to play it
    Classic will fail once people play the beta and realize how unfun classic is
    Classic will fail after the first month once the dust has settled
    Classic will fail after people realize the raids are too easy and PvP is unfun
    Classic will fail after the first content patch
    Classic will fail after Naxx when the content is depleted
    Classic will fail after TBC launch <- You are here
    Classic will fail after WotLK
    Classic will fail after Cata
    Classic will fail after MoP
    Classic will fail after WoD

The best is yet to come!
    classic wont fail, it just loses players once they finish the content - which is pretty damn quickly.

And why exactly is the dungeon Mythic only? Would it really have been that difficult to include a heroic version that could be done through LFD? I mean it's clearly not because they did it with Mechagon. Also, 15$ a month for a game thats over 15 years old? Should be free. Why I never got into Classic, i'm not paying for something that i already basically paid for to replay it 15 years later....

Do i repay for my old gameboy games when I whip em into my gameboy? No.
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2021-02-18 at 04:25 PM.

So that's why they're continuing legacy servers and making TBC Classic. Because there's no interest in it and it's a failure. The logic checks out.
    Activi$$ion-bli$$ is making games for one reason and one reason only. Money. You think they would SPEND money on making tbc classic if vanilla classic still made them enough ? The influx of players that game for classic is long gone and once again, they are trying to get a new influx of players for a few months with tbc classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Sounds like we get a small new zone, that's cool, but the flying blurb says it's going to be unlocked in the 9.0 zones- bit annoying. I really hope we can at least mount in the new zone, I have my Twisted Corridors mount but many players don’t.
    The way I interpreted it was, that the zone is the broker realm. Specifically, Korthia, City of Secrets. I hope it’s bigger than Mechagon
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner