18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    "Using chemical warfare isn't bad because it doesn't affect the forsaken."

Oh, okay then.
    Compared to every other way we kill things in this game? It isn't bad, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    It's curious, she never gave a flying s**t about others' choices (or rather, lack thereof), but now she suddenly starts caring once the God King is involved.
    dios mio not another elf woman obsessed with a human male
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

(Alteraci Human thread in construction)

As others have said, no one will kill her. Just because she is a final boss doesn't mean she dies either. For instance in recent history we had Jaina in Battle for Dazar'alor who escaped.

Secondly, the devs said it will change the course of the story in a big way which is another hint that she isn't dying.

I like the idea of Anduin walking up behind her, stabbing her in the back with Shalamourne and absorbing her soul. All while in complete control of his own actions.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I Have Shadowlands Beta. Woo?
    Let me know when Transfers are on Beta

She won't die. Bae is the hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Compared to every other way we kill things in this game? It isn't bad, period.
    Pretty much this. Why is blighting someone so much worse than e.g. burning them alive (mages, warlocks), mindf**king them (shadow priests) or turning them into minced meat (pretty much any melee, with rogues using literal poisons on top)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The Jailer's first ever appearance involved chucking him [Baine] off a cliff for being too shit to even qualify as a Maw trash mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Pretty much this. Why is blighting someone so much worse than e.g. burning them alive (mages, warlocks), mindf**king them (shadow priests) or turning them into minced meat (pretty much any melee, with rogues using literal poisons on top)?
    That's great because every single "counter argument" you listed were also performed by Sylvanas at a massive scale

Anyway, the big difference between Arthas and Sylvanas is that Sylvanas has just been pathetic since she became "bad", as genuinely highlighted by Saurfang telling her the list of her failures. Shadowlands will be just another one of them, hopefully the last, because it's really boring to have a neverending story. Sylvanas' arc is going on since way too long, time to make room for someone/thing else.

Story seems to be building up to a confrontation with Sylvanas and Tyrande, im assuming Tyrande will play a big part in the overall raid. Most likely will be the quest giver for the "Skip to last few bosses" quest. I dont think Sylvanas should die, maybe Tyrande goes to kill her but has the old "im better than you" moment and let her live but as a prisoner

I don't think she will be killed in the raid encounter , afterall she's kinda the only one who is not a Jailer puppet who knows what his plans for the conquest of the cosmos are tbh... much more valuable to extract info from her. The way Zovaal discarded Denathrius , who's a figure of caliber like him as soon as his job was done / was captured should tell Sylvanas that dying on this hill is kinda futile and against her own goals... if she learned anything from Anduin adventure in bastion is that now both of them are stuck in the cannon fodder role for the Jailer's plan.

How does Sylvanas killing herself deny anyone "justice"?

Here's my idea: We defeat Sylvanas and a cutscenes plays. Tyrande appears and is about to kill Sylvanas. Before the fatal blow can be struck Sylvanas says she's the only one who can free Anduin from the Jailer's control. Tyrande hesitates for a moment before lowering her weapons, breaking the power of the Night Warrior and bringing her back to sanity.

If she does die, it will be limp dick as fuck and either be Zovaal to do the "means to an end" trope they've been hinting at, or she'll be killed by a character who has the least to do with her.

If she doesn't die.. which she more than likely won't, she'll prove herself to be the good guy all along, overpower Zovaal, and take control of the Shadowlands and the Maw for herself, turning it into something good or whatever the fuck. The end.

There's no way this shitty fucking storyline will end well, whatsoever. Danuser has the attention span of a gold fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    dios mio not another elf woman obsessed with a human male
    Yeah, almost like the stories are written by human males.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Yeah, almost like the stories are written by human males.
    Anduin was the self-insert all along. :O

Just think about it, turning the "bad girl" good with your love is a common fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Was that before or after Kil'jaeden sent Illidan to try and kill him?

"Using chemical warfare isn't bad because it doesn't affect the forsaken."

Oh, okay then.
    since he allied himself with the lk. his first mission was ressing kel'thuzad so he can summon archimonde....
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Anduin was the self-insert all along. :O

Just think about it, turning the "bad girl" good with your love is a common fantasy.
    My fantasy is turning good girl into a bad one
    Guess I'm uncommon

She does not die, she is still a female and in this woke/feminist day of age only males can die.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    She does not die, she is still a female and in this woke/feminist day of age only males can die.
    Back in the day, female characters in popular media were usually depicted as submissive, pitiable damsels in distress, which most certainly sucked. Today, you can't find nothing but Strong Independent Women™ - and it sucks as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The Jailer's first ever appearance involved chucking him [Baine] off a cliff for being too shit to even qualify as a Maw trash mob.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    but anyway, how using the plague to cleanse forsaken territory should be bad?
    It is very bad if you use it to melt down your own forces.

Also, the Blight was created to harm undead as well.
    Whether they have a need for fertile land or not is irrelevant, they can't step foot in there to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    i didnt claim anything.
    I am only pointed out that Sylvanas did not destroy her kingdom. she only blew up a city.
    She also only destroyed 1 kingdom and that was the Night elves.
    She plague bombed Undercity and abandoned the rest of the region.
    Most, if not all, Forsaken territory is now under alliance control.

How is that not "destroying a kingdom"?

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    You sound bitter, show us where the evil feminist hurt you?

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    i didnt claim anything.
    I am only pointed out that Sylvanas did not destroy her kingdom. she only blew up a city.
    She also only destroyed 1 kingdom and that was the Night elves.
    What is Gilneas, then?

And again, it's rather telling that you choose to die on this particular hill rather than even begin to address the entire rest of my initial post.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia