45 13.85%
  • Arthas

18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    Thrall has promised Tyrande Sylvanas’ head.
    Sylvanas: The urge to do bad is gone! I won't be needing this anymore. *takes off head* Farewell.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Sylvanas: The urge to do bad is gone! I won't be needing this anymore. *takes off head* Farewell.

“Note: Sylvanas died on the way back to her home planet!”
    Diablo IV is the best MMORPG Blizzard has ever made!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Hope she's harder than mythic kil'jaeden and mythic azshara combined
    Oh no please, we've had more than enough obnoxious raid bosses at the end of a raid. Azshara , I just killed her twice in Normal and once in HC for AotC. That fight was sooooo convoluted, long and boring that it actively dissuaded me from raiding during the rest of 8.2 - and I never ever set foot in that goddamn fishbowl again.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

If she does die we know she'll definitely die in a fully rendered cinematic since she's one of the most legendary characters. They would've done the same for Illidan and Arthas if it were modern time.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

What is more intriguing for me is the implications of her abilities, as a raid boss, on a Dark Ranger class/spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Rick View Post
    Honestly her real story ended in ICC. Everything past that is fanfiction to sell statues.
    She's got like...1 shitty looking statue and that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

If she does die we know she'll definitely die in a fully rendered cinematic since she's one of the most legendary characters. They would've done the same for Illidan and Arthas if it were modern time.
    Is that why, during Legion, Illidan got no fully rendered cinematic?

I don't think she is going to die, she will do a Jania or something, maybe the Jailer will pull her out, or a big twist LK Anduin saves her.
    “We are living in an era when sanity is controversial and insanity is just another viewpoint—and degeneracy only another lifestyle." Thomas Sowell.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wont do the raid i refuse to do harm to lady sylvanas she is one of my many non faction waifus
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    She's got like...1 shitty looking statue and that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that why, during Legion, Illidan got no fully rendered cinematic?
    He isn't dead.....he's literally just hanging there guarding Sargeras with the Titans...

Do people really think a fight ensued? I actually had a commenter on YouTube go full rage like "amg what do you think he was smiling about he was going to fight Sargeras" when it's pretty obvious he was trapped which is why he stabbed his sword into the planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I wont do the raid i refuse to do harm to lady sylvanas she is one of my many non faction waifus
    Maybe you're saving her....maybe she wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    He isn't dead.....he's literally just hanging there guarding Sargeras with the Titans...

Do people really think a fight ensued? I actually had a commenter on YouTube go full rage like "amg what do you think he was smiling about he was going to fight Sargeras" when it's pretty obvious he was trapped which is why he stabbed his sword into the planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you're saving her....maybe she wants it.
    That seriously still could've been a "fully rendered cinematic", but it wasn't. They also redid Illidan's TBC death in a cinematic from the Xe'ra questline. Yet, that wasn't fully rendered either.

- - - Updated - - -

You're pushing your luck if you think Sylvanas is going to get any special treatment here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Good luck being light years behind in gear.

No one. She fakes her death and reappears 2 tier later as a 5 man boss. "SHADOWLANDS WAS MERELY A SETBACK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Darkimpact View Post
    No one. She fakes her death and reappears 2 tier later as a 5 man boss. "SHADOWLANDS WAS MERELY A SETBACK!"
    I mean Kael never faked his death. You immediately knew when you turned in the item... He literally threatens Shattrath immediately after.

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont want her gone though she's such a good lady and good looking too
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

The fantasy of Sylvanas dropping an elephant mount like those things in LOTR is my #1 hope from this raid after quickly reading the thread title. An elephant never forgets.

7+ Year Old Account
    Please no. The HD cinematics are great for trailers and ok for telling stories outside the game - but it's not something that works within the game itself imo.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Regarding the choice of Sylvannas killing herself denying them justice I would say that is the cowards way out and another way of losing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    I don't think she is going to die, she will do a Jania or something, maybe the Jailer will pull her out, or a big twist LK Anduin saves her.
    It will be revealed that Sylvanas is actually Mal'Ganis and the real Sylvanas is heald captive somewhere. Rescuing her will be the main plot of 10.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Regarding the choice of Sylvannas killing herself denying them justice I would say that is the cowards way out and another way of losing.
    It's better than getting redeemed... redeemed villains are pussies, while villains who kill themselves as an ultimate sign of trolling towards their enemies are kind of badass.

However, since Sylvanas is a pussy, she'll be redeemed.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    It's better than getting redeemed... redeemed villains are pussies, while villains who kill themselves as an ultimate sign of trolling towards their enemies are kind of badass.

However, since Sylvanas is a pussy, she'll be redeemed.
    But I don't see how she will troll her enemies. Killing herself is just another kind of giving up, another way of losing. Her soul will go straight to the Maw getting tortured by the Jailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    But I don't see how she will troll her enemies. Killing herself is just another kind of giving up, another way of losing. Her soul will go straight to the Maw getting tortured by the Jailer.
    It will troll Tyrande. Tyrande is literally travelling across dimensions to deliver the finishing blow to Sylvanas, she wants to be the one to kill her, she is consumed by vengeance. Tyrande will erupt in rage if Sylvanas kills herself.

It was the same feeling Sylvanas felt when she saw the Lich King's corpse. She who spent so many years engineering his downfall, in the end wasn't even there to see it. Sylvanas knows the feeling well, hence why she knows it will make her enemies mad if they got so far only to never get the chance to kill her in the first place.

Imagine you were hunting Bob for 30 years, and Bob ends up killing himself before you even get to fight him. Wouldn't that make you mad?

Of course this is is all if Sylvanas was a badass, and not a coward. Looks like she'll be friends with Anduin eventually though, pathetic.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2021-03-27 at 09:23 PM.