• Zovaal

45 13.85%
  • Arthas

18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    after looking at the other spoilers. Tyrande is out of the running.
    why? I'm curious
    WoW gives all players a glimpse of lore, but delivers well thought-out books for the nerds. Forums like MMO-C are the hotspot of discussion, because every reader reads a book different, and every player reads a game different, not everyone played every quest, and not everyone read every book. Sylvanas' character motivation is the most obvious example of that.

As far as I remember they once said at QnA that she wont die as raid boss so I highly doubt she is even going to die. Either she escapes at 10% or she turns sides. If they dont want to say goodbye to a lot of players then they better not kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Sylvanas won't be going anywhere, she is setup for inevitable Void Lord expansion as WoW version of Kerrigan.

She will get same deal as Azshara, where we defeat her, but won't actually kill and instead cut a deal of some sort or will be forced to do so due to circumstances.
    That sounds too predictable, and predictably stupid.. so we know its likely what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    But she isn't dying, and if she dies, say bye to half the playerbase.
    I high doubt anything removely close to half the playerbase will quit if Sylvanas dies. In general I have a hard time believing many will quit because of a character dying in World of Warcraft. Sure you will always have the oddball player that is adamant about it. But I doubt Blizzard wpuld be able to meassure it in their MAU callings. (Assuming they'd even report the MAU of Retail obviously)

That said - I always thought Blizzard would make her into the Kerrigan of WoW and it would not surprise me in any way if it happened

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    why? I'm curious
    She gets hurt trying to push back Sylvanas and the mawsworn when they attack ardenweald.
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosnogard View Post
    I high doubt anything removely close to half the playerbase will quit if Sylvanas dies. In general I have a hard time believing many will quit because of a character dying in World of Warcraft. Sure you will always have the oddball player that is adamant about it. But I doubt Blizzard wpuld be able to meassure it in their MAU callings. (Assuming they'd even report the MAU of Retail obviously)

That said - I always thought Blizzard would make her into the Kerrigan of WoW and it would not surprise me in any way if it happened

I've already quit because of what they did to Sylvanas. At this point they are just dancing on her grave. Along with the entire forsaken and nightelf race. I doubt anyone at this point doesn't have the stomach to deal with w/e they throw out next.

Death means nothing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    It never did

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    It hasn't meant anything at least since TBC with Kael'Thas reappearence at MGT

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Uhm... Did you forget Mekkatorque?
    I did.

So two Alliance racial leaders (wait, is/was Jaina a racial leader?) vs two former Warchiefs, two Horde territories to zero Alliance.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.