45 13.85%
  • Arthas

18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    You really believe she will be killed ? AH !

"Heroes, you put my HP to 5% now i see my wrongdoing"
    And then Baine comes along and *bonks* her out of existence.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    And then Baine comes along and *bonks* her out of existence.
    Baine will be too busy being useless.

I hope (and am almost sure) they won't kill her

It would be awesome if Tyrande bumps off Sylvanas (Closure to the whole Teldrassil-storyline and all), so knowing Blizz, that won't happen, no way to tell what *will* happen though, being popular didn't save Arthas or Illidan from being removed from the story, so saying "She's popular, so Sylvanas will stay" doesn't quite cut it either...

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    they need to be careful here

WoW will be dead for many if this char goes

very old players are very bored with the game and any reason to quit will make them quit
    Does this forum really need a #SpeakForYourself?

Why do people presume to speak for others.

Do they think it makes their opinions more valid if others supposedly agree with them?

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Does this forum really need a #SpeakForYourself?

Why do people presume to speak for others.

Do they think it makes their opinions more valid if others supposedly agree with them?
    Pot, kettle, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    who cares who it is, as long the characters free us from Sylvanus for good?

It could be an ambulance for all i care, just erase her for the narrative and put an end to it.

3+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, it'd be ironic if Arthas does it again. But She'll probably just jump off the Maw or something
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

With all her 4D chess mastery it would be clumsy to go out as a raid boss. I think she will survive and will meet her fate in some other occasion. Perhaps even Vader it out in the final moments.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

I think she will almost redeem herself, and then the Jailer will squish her.

People who want evil Sylvanas to pay can enjoy that, and people who wanted her to become a hero can think that she would have, had it not been for the bigger bad guy.

And Tyrande will silently fade into irrelevance once again.

Yeah, I'm sure she won't get killed so this poll is pointless. They will do the same as they did with Azshara in 8.2.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    The sad part is - I think most people agree with this general sentiment.

It sucks - But I also don't want her getting the kill shot. While it will fit with her arc for her to get it, they are definitely going to milk this Night Warrior thing longer than they already have, and putting Tyrande on the backburner for what should be her kill shot is definitely a way to keep that going.
    I'd rather have that than her getting revenge and then turning into yet another a maniac that we have to put down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'm currently of the mind that we'll winnow Sylvanas down to X% and then she'll attempt to ghost out, all the while prattling on about how we're rabble who don't understand her grand goal or what have you - only for the corrupted Shalamayne to erupt out of her midsection as the newly-minted Domination Anduin runs her through at the Jailer's behest. She'll die betrayed by her once-benefactor and with the understanding that she created the means of her final death and subsequent replacement.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Becoming a maniac would not be bad.
    If in return they give us a felt expansion in how the Kaldorei progress and gain territory. Something similar to Garrosh.

With an ending something like "or if we are very sorry." But we are not going to give him back any territory nor are we going to create these new military units and these new Monsters.

Didn't they specifically say we had an 'encounter' with sylv? I don't think it will be us vs her as such, but maybe like gunships or other indirect battles. Perhaps we fight anduin to reclaim his soul, pass, and that twinkle of hope in Sylv's eye grows ten times that day that if he can be saved, then so can she.

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    they need to be careful here

WoW will be dead for many if this char goes

very old players are very bored with the game and any reason to quit will make them quit
    99% of the players do not play for the lore. They like MMO's, have been playing for 10+ years, are attached to their character, like the whole style of WOW, etc.
    Only the few sorry sods that stopped playing long ago but obsess over every patch and every lore character with breasts or horns on this forum truly care about what happens with Sylvanas. And they really, really should try and get out more.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    It would be awesome if Tyrande bumps off Sylvanas (Closure to the whole Teldrassil-storyline and all), so knowing Blizz, that won't happen
    Yeah, this is nearly sure... They love to leave unfinished plots everywhere, so they can reuse them 10 years from now. Having Tyrande at peace after slaughtering Sylvanas means they couldn't pull the Tyrande Raid Boss as easily as they'd want in the future expacs.

I honestly hope but know it won't be, but the character who truly deserves the killing blow is Genn, that storyline has been going for 6 expansions now and even as a night elf player, teldrassil still doesn't warrant tyrande over Genn, my hopes is she escapes back into azeorth weakened from our fight and Genn delivers the coup de grace.

It won't happen since they're pushing a redemption arc for an irredeemable character but I can't always hope.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    who cares who it is, as long the characters free us from Sylvanus for good?

It could be an ambulance for all i care, just erase her for the narrative and put an end to it.
    The time now spend on her and we trying to discover and all the mystery will have to come to a point that its not vague anymore, but with past experience it will end in:.. realy thats it?? Type of thing for sure, it always does.

Thus meaning her whole story from legion till now was a waste of time.

Having Tyrande at peace after killing Sylvanas and leaving the Horde alone defeats the sole purpose of this entire exercise. We've got shelves full of pansies who put everything at Sylvanas's feet. Having even one who has the position of collective responsibility of the faction that was with Sylvanas until the last five minutes is room for future conflict and is entirely logical. It's the opposite position that's bonkers as well as a storytelling brick wall.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.