• Arthas

18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 1 of 24
... LastLast

Sylvanas Windrunner Raid Boss: The Big Elephant in the Room

So... *rubs tip of blade*
    Sylvanas is the final boss of 9.1. There's one big question everyone seems to be ignoring if this does happen...

Who's going to land the killing blow if she does die and how does WoW go on with their 2nd most famous and most iconic female character gone?

Mod Edit: Don't use giant fonts in this fashion.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-02-18 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Removed Giant Fonts
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

She doesn't die. It's too obvious.

That ended the thread quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas is the final boss of 9.1. There's one big question everyone seems to be ignoring if this does happen...

Who's going to land the killing blow if she does die and how does WoW go on with their 2nd most famous and most iconic female character gone?
    Jailer kills her after she "saves" Anduin.

Same way WoW went on without Arthas and Illidan for a while.

Also she'll be dispatched by Zovaal, can't see Tyrande being the one to do it. Even if she has the biggest emotional beef with her right now Tyrande is very unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

I mean we just revived Ysera so we will be fine.

She is not going to die in this Raid and oyu know it. Filthy troll. This is the same post you created some months ago

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-02-18 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    She will sacrifice herself to become the Lich Queen to save Anduin.
    An Karanir Thanagor

Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    She is not going to die in this Raid and oyu know it. Filthy troll. This is the same post you created some months ago
    I mean like, how have not people clicked on they're writing a redemption arc for her after how long the expansion's been out already

Her sister could die though but that's another thing.

"Who's going to land the killing blow if she does die and how does WoW go on with their 2nd most famous and most iconic female character gone?"

Well, there are 2 things that could happen, possibly 3.

Anduin (Or the Jailer) kills her, making Anduin replace Sylvanas as the Jailer's champion in a cruel twist of fate.

Sylvanas is defeated, but not dead, the Jailer appears and casts her out (VIA banishment, or replacing her with Anduin, etc). That way, Sylvanas can crawl her way to us in patches 9.2 and 9.3 to figure out both the Jailer's plan, as well as a way to uncorrupt Anduin. This is the likely option imo. That way, we can get the Jailer's plans on how he'll transverse to Oribos, and we could get something such as Death invading the Plane of Life, where we also find our way to bringing Anduin back to the living.

Or 3, Sylvanas is kept alive and continues to serve the Jailer (But in a lower position) until she says fuck it and goes against him last second.

I'm going with the second option.

Either way, I think Blizzard's gonna throw a Halls of Reflection on us. But, instead of Anduin chasing it, it'll be the Jailer. There, he'll show us some of his true, frightening power, and he'll basically chase us ALL THE WAY back to the entrance of the raid, and in the background, you'll see the covenant armies fall VIA his power alone. And while he's chasing us, he'll throw out AOE attacks, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I assume Sylvanas will die, but while going against the Jailer. I doubt she's going to live past SL, but we're definitely not killing her. We will defeat her in combat, however.

I dont think she will Die I think it will be a case of we are about to defeat her it will be a case of "I was not working with him I planned to defeat him from within" it was from movie but i cant remember it where the main bad was about to be killed and they said "I was not working them them i was against them"
    Last edited by Romanthony; 2021-02-27 at 11:29 AM.

Warning, sharp learning curve ahead.

Arthas obviously.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Same way WoW went on without Arthas and Illidan for a while.

Also she'll be dispatched by Zovaal, can't see Tyrande being the one to do it. Even if she has the biggest emotional beef with her right now Tyrande is very unimportant in the grand scheme of things.
    Tyrande always seem to miss the point.. while we again try to stop the big evil with friends and do all the hard work, she is sleep.. I mean somewhere running still trying to find sylvanas, while yelling and whining at the same time. At the ssme time Tyrande finnaly finds her lady nuts, but ofc there is a catch!! and this time a chance to die. Just hilarious
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-02-18 at 06:42 PM.

Tyrande already killed Nathanos so the odds they'll give her Sylvanas is next to zero. Odds are if she does get Gul'dan'd she'll die with a sad one-liner, in shock that the Blue Man was bad.

That said, it's even odds she survives, since they backtracked hard on her BFA characterization.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Sylvanas
    (loudly, impatiently)

ENOUGH!

Sylvanas exists stage left

For real though, WoW will cease to exist to me when Sylvanas dies.

No one. If they wanted to kill her off it would be near the end of expansion, not the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Sylvanas
    (loudly, impatiently)

ENOUGH!

Sylvanas exists stage left

For real though, WoW will cease to exist to me when Sylvanas dies.
    huh? its fine, u already dont exist to me
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-02-18 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Betanuser and Goldvanas won't allow that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Either retire her as a trapped soul forever or just have Zappyboi kill her. FOR SAURFANG!

They're totally doing a "history rhymes" moment where Sylvanas is Gul'Dan and Tyrande is Illidan.