45 13.85%
  • Arthas

18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Dont you guys ever get tired of the circlejerking you are doing here? Like? We get it. You absolutely hate the writing.
    No. I, in fact, do not get tired of it. Why?

Tyrande exists for no reason other than to kill Sylvanas at this point, that is her storyline and it's not complete until then. I fully expect something like that.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

I voted for Tyrande but in fact, probably more Zovaal. Would be poetic that Zovaal abandons her and shreds her to pieces for having failed something, or simply because she's no longer useful

She is defeated, sylvanas gets last laugh and activates her final ploy, something happens, shes prepared for death (its like everyone forgets she killed herself and everything she has done since has been to get a happy afterlife) and tyrande steps in and shackles her instead of killing her, sentencing her to eternal imprisonment, putting her on ice till blizz need her again like illidan

Tyrande, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    No. I, in fact, do not get tired of it. Why?
    Lets say you go to burger king often. You dislike the taste of the food but you still go there and eat for whatever arbitary reason you have.
    Every time you are there, you tell the other people there, that you think the food objectively tastes like shit. Noone asked for your opinion, you just tell it to them. Time after time - while sitting there - eating the food.

Its weird. Thats why.

will this be sylvanas 3rd death? meaning the old gods coming into the shadowlands??

She won't die - it is obvious as hell. All these scenes with her doubting and chatting with Anduin are preparing us for her Kerrigan-ish redemption arc. This should be obvious to all tbh.

3+ Year Old Account
    I want Garithos to take his revenge.

Also there seems to be a pattern with getting rid of previous antagonists on current expansion .1, like Garrosh, Gul'dan then Sylvanas
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Tyrande exists for no reason other than to kill Sylvanas at this point, that is her storyline and it's not complete until then. I fully expect something like that.
    But no one gives a shit about Tyrande. And Tyrande isn't a ca$h cow like Sylvanas is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    will this be sylvanas 3rd death? meaning the old gods coming into the shadowlands??
    She has already died three times.

1. Death by Arthas
    2. Suicide after death of Arthas
    3. Killed by Godfrey in Silverpine
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    So... *rubs tip of blade*
    Sylvanas is the final boss of 9.1. There's one big question everyone seems to be ignoring if this does happen...

Who's going to land the killing blow if she does die and how does WoW go on with their 2nd most famous and most iconic female character gone?

Mod Edit: Don't use giant fonts in this fashion.
    Baine has an undead-slaying hammer doesn't he?
    Seems like he could do the honors, just so Blizz can say "We surprised ya, didn't we?".

Like all those characters would be in some grand melee, being as busy with eachother as they are with Sylvanas and Baine just arrives late or something and goes *bonk* and kills Sylvanas.
    Last edited by loras; 2021-02-19 at 09:14 AM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Thinking abouyt it I do guess Tyrande not killing Sylvanas would be the best. That way we get an even further delve into her descent into insanity as she did not even get to kill the person that destroyed her people.

But by god do I hope they off Sylvanas. Redemption arc being teased or no it would just be a gross injustice on the art of writing in general, not ot mention her character arc.
    Sylvanas is already the most schizophrenically written character, flipping between blind revenge, back to somewhat positive, back to petty bitch in Cata, then to the lowest of evils in BtS and BfA with killing her own people and burning Teldrassil. Somehow having her character do a full 180 back to redemption after such a long time of being the preeminent evil of Azeorth would be so far beyond bad writing as to be comical.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

they need to be careful here

WoW will be dead for many if this char goes

very old players are very bored with the game and any reason to quit will make them quit

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Checked the front page several times, hence why I asked about source... "But the Banished One has a terrible new champion in his service—a cruel instrument of despair conscripted by Sylvanas Windrunner, capable of instilling dread into the hearts of Azeroth’s heroes like no creature of the Shadowlands."

Says nothing that its Sylvanas herself is going to be a raid boss, but "conscripted by Sylvanas".
    Raid the Sanctum of Domination - Brave treacherous, unexplored reaches of Torghast in a new 10-boss raid: the Sanctum of Domination. Encounter the true Eye of the Jailer, turn the tide against the Tarragrue, and come face-to-face with the Banshee Queen herself in a fateful confrontation.
    /tencharacters

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Dalheim View Post
    She has already died three times.

1. Death by Arthas
    2. Suicide after death of Arthas
    3. Killed by Godfrey in Silverpine
    The going theory on that is either that A. her deth to Godfrey didnt count since it was such a brief death, or B. her death to Arthas didnt count since that was the death fo Sylvanas, and after that she became the Banshee Queen.
    It isnt the perfect theory, but there is some validity to it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    1- a disgusting horrible character like her get removed is improvement to wow, not deterioration
    2- don't give a f8ck as long she f8cking DIES
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see Tyrande do it...but more and more I doubt she dies, she is likely to be redeemed because you wouldn't want to anger all the people who...."admire" Sylvanas

You really believe she will be killed ? AH !

"Heroes, you put my HP to 5% now i see my wrongdoing"

She has about as much chance of dying as Tyrande does to the Night Warrior curse.

Aka, nil.