18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    useless windrunner
    she had some nice plot armor and strong independent woman moments in Day of the Dragon
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    she had some nice plot armor and strong independent woman moments in Day of the Dragon
    i mean, who cares. she is fundamentally a privileged high elf that could say not to the life tap because her husband could feed her with arcane trinkets. she is basically Marie-Antoinette warcraft edition :|
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2021-03-01 at 07:15 PM.
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I want Sylvanas to have the upper hand in the fight and Zovaal to turn on her and kill her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande "where is ma beloved???" is a parody since Legion

I hope Sylvanas erase her but as she's alliance she won't.

Pretty sure they're going to be putting Sylvanas on a redemption arc, and then "we'll get to find out who is really behind this".

Sylvanas dying? They didn't kill Denathrius and you think they'll off Sylvanas? If anything she will join us against the Jailer, and in the end rule over Shadowlands.

Bold to assume fanboy Danuser would kill off his waifu pillow queen.

But anyway, I'd think it would be hilarious if Arthas killed her off a second time. No reconciliation, no 'times change', just kill her off a second time because f*ck her. And then piss on her grave.

Forsaken shouldn't ever have been part of the Horde anyway, it was a last minute change in Vanilla WoW over Goblins. Get these edgelords out of here.

Sylvanas will be forgiven like Grommash and the Jailer will be 1-shot by an ion beam like N'zoth, after building him up over months or years.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I said "important" characters, not C-tier ones. Yes, e.g. Aggra is Thrall’s wife, but no one cares about her, ditto for the other two.
    Every important WoW character is independent. Not just the women.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    Sylvanas will be forgiven like Grommash and the Jailer will be 1-shot by an ion beam like N'zoth, after building him up over months or years.
    Seems like you just haven't been paying attention, then.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Every important WoW character is independent. Not just the women.
    Baine is not independent, we need to safe him from death almost every exp pack and in WC3 aswell.
    Thrall is also not independent he is crying on every turn and needs people to tell him what to do and get his act together.

Just two Horde main characters that are not independent but weak.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2021-03-02 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    She does not die, she is still a female and in this woke/feminist day of age only males can die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It'll be cosmic justice if she finds out she's been a puppet all along and dies of humiliation.
    not happening at all lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    This retarded meme has gone on for too long. What the fuck does that even mean? No, really? In WoW's context? In WoW men and women were always equally strong. Gender was never an issue. WoW women were always "strong and independent" as you put it, as in, just as capable as men. You have a problem with that, of all things? Because a female character shoots powerful lasers? No one seemed to care 15 years ago.

How the fuck is any WoW female "strong and independent" in the SJW way? They all have husbands/male lovers, often have children, are very traditional and a family oriented. They never make a big deal out of being women, they don't act like they're worse off with men. Literally where are you seeing this? People need to spend less time on the internet and stop looking at everything through buzzword lenses. What the fuck.
    don't feed into that argument. it's not worth engaging in drama with a real person especially over a fictional character -- meaning they don't exist -- meaning they cannot affect you in any way possible and no, no "agenda" is being pushed down anyone's throat
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

So long as Danuser remains at blizz Sylvanas will stay alive

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Name a single important female character in WoW who isn't a Strong Independent Woman™. I don't know, Calia...? LMAO
    All WoW characters are displayed strong and independent. None of them rely on anyone for anything. And it wouldn't matter if they did. They're FICTIONAL characters in a FICTIONAL universe

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    I'm just hoping she actually dies. Retail has been trash since she's been front and centre. Her character is trash tier fanservice written by a bad writer.

I refuse to even touch retail WoW until she's gone.
    boohoo you're going to let a tiny detail send you into a rage and not allow you to play? There are some hills to die on, but damn.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Well, first off, city-states, second-off, every "kingdom" in this game is more-or-less based around a single city, third-off, the Forsaken ruled an area about the size that Stormwind does(geographically, at least), owning Trisftal Glades, Silverpine Forest, Hillsbrad Foothills, and Gilneas, with their territory also extending into Plaguelands (keep in mind they won Andorhal, giving them the major foothold in the region). If you want to claim the Forsaken did not have their own kingdom, then literally no other race has one either.
    But that's the Kingdom of Lordaeron...never once has it ever been referred to as "The Kingdom of Undercity", but Stormwind is a city and a kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    I'm just hoping she actually dies. Retail has been trash since she's been front and centre. Her character is trash tier fanservice written by a bad writer.

I refuse to even touch retail WoW until she's gone.
    Sylvanas is the 2nd most iconic character in the franchise behind Arthas, who is the most popular and most iconic character of the franchise.
    She's loved by the community both the vocal majority and silent majority. Blizzard is smart using her. She brings the money

Sylvanus is only "iconic" because of good Blizz pr.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    All WoW characters are displayed strong and independent. None of them rely on anyone for anything. And it wouldn't matter if they did. They're FICTIONAL characters in a FICTIONAL universe
    Fictional characters need to be minimally believable if you want your public to empathize with them - even if they are casting huge ass fireballs or riding dragons.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    boohoo you're going to let a tiny detail send you into a rage and not allow you to play? There are some hills to die on, but damn.
    Not really rage, I just play games mostly for the story and the current writers keeping her alive and making a trash story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas is the 2nd most iconic character in the franchise behind Arthas
    ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    But that's the Kingdom of Lordaeron...never once has it ever been referred to as "The Kingdom of Undercity", but Stormwind is a city and a kingdom
    They did own Lordaeron City though, you can see undead citizens there ingame. Undercity is a fancy bunker.