Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    So again you are caught in a lie? When do you ever stop? Your track record for lying is quite impressive which is just sad and mostly.. pathetic I guess?

Infracted.
    They weren't lying, when the concept art of Dk-duin popped up it was only natural for people to believe he'd be risen into undeath.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Lol at Uther bowing his head to Anduin. Uther was a Knight of the Silver Hand, and though he helped out Lordaeron a lot, he didn't pledge loyalty to that kingdom, much less Stormwind. Even if he was subconsciously bowing to Arthas... why would he? Again, Arthas wasn't his king.
    i am more sure that is just him putting his hand over the scar on his soul when he sees anduin before he gets shoved by the guard behind him not him bowing his head. during some of the quests in bastion he left notes talking about all of his memorys that don't involve Arthas are suppose to be gone.

he had seen King Varian before so it probably made his PTSD scar itch about arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yep, he could feel the mourneblade being nearby.
    oh thats a good point too, probably tingled
    Omians- 60 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    Oh my, now that's a possibility. What better than Anduin being a good king for many and many years? Anduind being a good king for ever!
    and when will he START to be a good king?

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    i am more sure that is just him putting his hand over the scar on his soul when he sees anduin before he gets shoved by the guard behind him not him bowing his head. during some of the quests in bastion he left notes talking about all of his memorys that don't involve Arthas are suppose to be gone.

he had seen King Varian before so it probably made his PTSD scar itch about arthas.

oh thats a good point too, probably tingled
    I'm pretty sure that it was his scar reacting to the jailers presence in Anduin.

Also I think the jailer being able to possess him might mean my theory about the Runecarver being the actual Zovaal might be true.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that it was his scar reacting to the jailers presence in Anduin.

Also I think the jailer being able to possess him might mean my theory about the Runecarver being the actual Zovaal might be true.
    yeah that is probably it

Still. There's no one they'll accept Anduin as King of Stormwind after what he just did and will about to do
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Still. There's no one they'll accept Anduin as King of Stormwind after what he just did and will about to do
    I don't see why they wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Why are all lich kings humans.
    The original Lich King was an orc bruh

I find that pretty unlikely. They make it explicit he's not in control of his actions, and we've seen other faction leaders be forgiven of some pretty egregious stuff committed of their own free will in the past.

I don't believe this situation could have possibly been set up better for a return to the status quo once the arc is over.

hes being controlled to do what he is doing. after stabbing the Arcon in the chest the control breaks for a moment and then the armor takes control again. when hes lifting the blade for the jailer, hes just blank staring off into the distance.. or the jailers kneecaps.

He is not dead he is just mind controlled. We, the Horde are not going to do mental gymnastics over all the people he will kill before he is clensed.

SPOILERS AHEAD

Since Anduin is going to die and be resurrected as a DK that means that the Wrynn dynasty is extinct. No heirs can be produced. Who will take over Stormwind?

-Looks at Turalyon and Alleria's heir-
    Since *presenting speculation of fact*...

We don't even know if Anduin is dead or just being puppetereed by the Jailer's magic, there's a lot fo assumption going on here.

Honestly I hope Sylvanas doesn't end up dying to save Anduin blergh

If he gets freed from the armor and sword I'm sure it'll be fine. No one in Stormwind knows who Kyrestia is, and being mind-controlled by a demigod is definitely a mitigating factor. I doubt many would actually blame him in the long term.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." - Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Why are we assuming he is dead and a DK? The cinematic shows him possessed. It’s not clear you need to be a DK to wear plate armor with skulls on it. Nor is it clear you have to be a DK to wield a rune blade.

I think it’s premature to assume the Wyrnn line is dead.

Why? It wasn't him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Why are we assuming he is dead and a DK? The cinematic shows him possessed. It’s not clear you need to be a DK to wear plate armor with skulls on it. Nor is it clear you have to be a DK to wield a rune blade.

Basically any human in edgy armor is Arthas so he's deffo dead

That's genuinely how people on this site think

He is white male, it is obvious there would be no happy ending to keep loudest people happy.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-02-19 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

Why?
    Anduin didn't join the dark side, he's getting remote controlled by the jailer.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

can we talk about the fact that the kyrian are morons. hey archon this king the maw walker is trying to save is at ower door step, should we you know inform them so they can take him home. or hes obviously been released on perposes maby not grant him an audience with ower leader, no were just gonna let him waltz in? ok.

He's not in control, so he would probaly be forgiven.

But i don't think he can bear resuming that position. Him killing for the jailer will scar his soul even if he couldnt help it. If anduin survives hes gonna need time to heal
    Baine is not my Warchief

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post

When the original press-kit art was found a lot of people assumed Anduin was going to be made undead like the previous Lich Kings were - the art does seem to support that line of thinking. But in the cinematic unveiled at BlizzCon 2021 we were shown that Anduin is more being puppeted by the Jailer via the armor and sword laced with the power of Domination - so it seems less likely that he's been made undead or irrevocably changed as a result.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." - Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead