Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    i am more sure that is just him putting his hand over the scar on his soul when he sees anduin before he gets shoved by the guard behind him not him bowing his head. during some of the quests in bastion he left notes talking about all of his memorys that don't involve Arthas are suppose to be gone.

he had seen King Varian before so it probably made his PTSD scar itch about arthas.

oh thats a good point too, probably tingled
    I'm pretty sure that it was his scar reacting to the jailers presence in Anduin.

Also I think the jailer being able to possess him might mean my theory about the Runecarver being the actual Zovaal might be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that it was his scar reacting to the jailers presence in Anduin.

Also I think the jailer being able to possess him might mean my theory about the Runecarver being the actual Zovaal might be true.
    yeah that is probably it
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Still. There's no one they'll accept Anduin as King of Stormwind after what he just did and will about to do
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Still. There's no one they'll accept Anduin as King of Stormwind after what he just did and will about to do
    I don't see why they wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Why are all lich kings humans.
    The original Lich King was an orc bruh

I find that pretty unlikely. They make it explicit he's not in control of his actions, and we've seen other faction leaders be forgiven of some pretty egregious stuff committed of their own free will in the past.

I don't believe this situation could have possibly been set up better for a return to the status quo once the arc is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    hes being controlled to do what he is doing. after stabbing the Arcon in the chest the control breaks for a moment and then the armor takes control again. when hes lifting the blade for the jailer, hes just blank staring off into the distance.. or the jailers kneecaps.
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

He is not dead he is just mind controlled. We, the Horde are not going to do mental gymnastics over all the people he will kill before he is clensed.

SPOILERS AHEAD

Since Anduin is going to die and be resurrected as a DK that means that the Wrynn dynasty is extinct. No heirs can be produced. Who will take over Stormwind?

-Looks at Turalyon and Alleria's heir-
    Since *presenting speculation of fact*...

We don't even know if Anduin is dead or just being puppetereed by the Jailer's magic, there's a lot fo assumption going on here.

Honestly I hope Sylvanas doesn't end up dying to save Anduin blergh

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    If he gets freed from the armor and sword I'm sure it'll be fine. No one in Stormwind knows who Kyrestia is, and being mind-controlled by a demigod is definitely a mitigating factor. I doubt many would actually blame him in the long term.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Why are we assuming he is dead and a DK? The cinematic shows him possessed. It’s not clear you need to be a DK to wear plate armor with skulls on it. Nor is it clear you have to be a DK to wield a rune blade.

I think it’s premature to assume the Wyrnn line is dead.

He is white male, it is obvious there would be no happy ending to keep loudest people happy.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-02-19 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why?
    Anduin didn't join the dark side, he's getting remote controlled by the jailer.

Formerly known as Arafal

can we talk about the fact that the kyrian are morons. hey archon this king the maw walker is trying to save is at ower door step, should we you know inform them so they can take him home. or hes obviously been released on perposes maby not grant him an audience with ower leader, no were just gonna let him waltz in? ok.

He's not in control, so he would probaly be forgiven.

But i don't think he can bear resuming that position. Him killing for the jailer will scar his soul even if he couldnt help it. If anduin survives hes gonna need time to heal
    Baine is not my Warchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Why are we assuming he is dead and a DK? The cinematic shows him possessed. It’s not clear you need to be a DK to wear plate armor with skulls on it. Nor is it clear you have to be a DK to wield a rune blade.

I think it’s premature to assume the Wyrnn line is dead.
    When the original press-kit art was found a lot of people assumed Anduin was going to be made undead like the previous Lich Kings were - the art does seem to support that line of thinking. But in the cinematic unveiled at BlizzCon 2021 we were shown that Anduin is more being puppeted by the Jailer via the armor and sword laced with the power of Domination - so it seems less likely that he's been made undead or irrevocably changed as a result.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Well, I guess the entire Night Elf race was not enough. Danuser has to sacrifice more Alliance characters to his beloved Banshee. Not that this comes unexpected but geezus christ can the story stop being about Sylvanas and her redemption any time soon? How many expansions will this go on...

We know the Redemption is coming, because Danuser will never allow her to go down as a villain, but who else does have to fall over so she can prevail and have her perfect afterlife with Nathanos? It's ridiculous how shamelessly the Alliance is getting fragged over, yet again.

As for the Wrynn Dynasty. Anduin isn't dead or undead. Kleia clearly talks about a LIVING Mortal. He is corrupted by the Jailer though, with the armor and Shalamourne controlling him pretty much like Frostmourne controlled Arthas. But even Arthas wasn't fully dead or undead, his body was changed, altered, but he remained alive, he died when we killed him, not before.

The question is if he can ever get over the things he is forced to do at the moment. Imagine Arthas had been freed from the control of Ner'zhul after he murdered his father and destroyed his home. He would have been destroyed and the same might be in Anduin's future.

Well the cinematic revealed a lot for me, its all starting to make more sense as to why Sylvanas chose who she did - Each of the 4 people whom she captured would have had an audience within each of the 4 covenants (also why Draka was chosen no doubt) with Baine in Ardenweald and Jaina within Revendreth.

Since we failed to rescue Anduin in time, Bastion got dunked on.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Well the cinematic revealed a lot for me, its all starting to make more sense as to why Sylvanas chose who she did - Each of the 4 people whom she captured would have had an audience within each of the 4 covenants (also why Draka was chosen no doubt) with Baine in Ardenweald and Jaina within Revendreth.

Since we failed to rescue Anduin in time, Bastion got dunked on.
    That doesn't really make sense though, because there are four covenants and five intended kidnap victims. Tyrande just escaped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    That doesn't really make sense though, because there are four covenants and five intended kidnap victims. Tyrande just escaped.
    That and apparently he needs their souls or something too. I can see him killing the rest and using their souls like the archon. But does he expect denathrius to do the same? Also how does he get him out of the sword from zrali?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)