Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They’re really going to age Anduin into an old man and destroy his idealistic attitude just to appease people that complain about him. I hate it here.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    They’re really going to age Anduin into an old man and destroy his idealistic attitude just to appease people that complain about him. I hate it here.
    Lol what? He's temporarily corrupted and he's only doing bad things because he's mind controlled

He'll still be the morally flawless pure king of light after the next raid

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    SPOILERS AHEAD

Since Anduin is going to die and be resurrected as a DK
    If it was enough to kill him and resurrect him to do what the Jailel wanted, why dont kill him immediately. He seems to me possessed... not dead yet.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

You know before the Jailer powerup Sylvannas was an okay character but not something spectacular. After the powerup she surpassed a Weaker Version of the Lich King.

Now how much more powerful is Anduin considering he was a powerhouse before the Powerup. How powerful is an Eternal one like Kyrestia the Firstborn? Think of it. He didn't started avoiding projectiles. He went, killed everyone around with a sword slam to the ground then finished off an Eternal One with one hit.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2021-02-20 at 04:17 PM.

What is his tax policy dammit
    On another note i am attracted to night elves, blood elves don't do it for me, too human skin colour and they are so boring, they are just humans with long ears

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    What is his tax policy dammit
    On another note i am attracted to night elves, blood elves don't do it for me, too human skin colour and they are so boring, they are just humans with long ears
    Whatever floats your boat...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by ragon112 View Post
    Lol what? He's temporarily corrupted and he's only doing bad things because he's mind controlled

He'll still be the morally flawless pure king of light after the next raid
    Anduin himself will not see it that way. Different from Horde people that commit genocides, celebrate them and then move on without a shred of guilt, Anduin has a concience and he will torture himself for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    So now that we know that Anduin is under control by the Jailer and he seems to have strong will to resist as we saw him resisting for some seconds there and considering Sylvannas is becoming a raid boss as expected do you think we might kill Sylvannas as a raid or is it possible that Anduin will get his free will back and gets Sylvannas himself like what Sylvannas tried to do to Arthas? Also considering the devs mentioned in a past interview that the Alliance might change after Shadowlands do you think Anduin's character might change after this experience, thinks of the whole events that started from Garrosh and ended in Shadowlands and deduces that he should dismantle the Horde for their role in those events? I was thinking of that What if theory by the time the new trailer of 9.1 appeared.
    Danuser will make it all about Sylvanas. She will have a change of heart, seeing her own past reflected in the boyking being used to destroy his people. She will turn on the Jailer and be immediatedly redeemed with all her heonous crimes forgotten. We won't kill her in the raid, no chance. She will either escape or we let her life because she has shown remorse.

In short, 9.2. New Soulbind! Sylvanas Windrunner! The Banshee Queen has turned over a new leaf and wants to be your best friend now!

Anduin will most like sacrifice himself so Sylvanas can have a her living body back, then she will become the new Queen of Stormwind (Anduin's last order).

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaShift View Post
    Keep in mind, Anduin is void touched.
    Sorry to be the advocate diavoli, but Undeads and undead energy is very resistant against the void. That's what light is for. The issue is that we don't know exactly the power of the jailor.

- - - Updated - - -

Also as said before: he is not dead, just look in the video when the Armor magic was disabled, he was not undead. He is just an Emo now, not undead. Althrough i'm not sure if this is better. Devil may Cry Wow-Edition!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Anduin is not dead yet. And we can see in the cinematic that he temporarily regains control and is shocked by what "he" just did. My bet is that we will just free him of the Jailer's grasp and he will be back as the Anduin we know. Well, mostly. Such an experience should change him somehow.
    ^ This probably the outcome. He might get ptsd from all the killing.

I think daddy will make an appearence and make Anduin snap out of it.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    I find that pretty unlikely. They make it explicit he's not in control of his actions, and we've seen other faction leaders be forgiven of some pretty egregious stuff committed of their own free will in the past.

I don't believe this situation could have possibly been set up better for a return to the status quo once the arc is over.
    Yeah, there's no way Anduin stays a puppet of the Jailer. We're definitely beating the crazy out of him at some point or another; here's hoping his character actually changes and grows from it rather than reset to Saint Anduin factory defaults.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Sorry to be the advocate diavoli, but Undeads and undead energy is very resistant against the void. That's what light is for. The issue is that we don't know exactly the power of the jailor.

- - - Updated - - -

Also as said before: he is not dead, just look in the video when the Armor magic was disabled, he was not undead. He is just an Emo now, not undead. Althrough i'm not sure if this is better. Devil may Cry Wow-Edition!
    I meant that as in, the jailer has had a war with the void in the past, and he seems to fear it.

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaShift View Post
    I meant that as in, the jailer has had a war with the void in the past, and he seems to fear it.
    Resist does not mean immune, and the void is powerful and always looking not for one truth, but for all truths. And he is right to fear them, we didn't even see a fraction of the voids power; we only managed to kill one shard of the weakest Void Lord with a fraction of his power (Dimensius).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    That doesn't really make sense though, because there are four covenants and five intended kidnap victims. Tyrande just escaped.
    Of course now that Blizzard revealed my theory was correct it makes more sense now right?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Of course now that Blizzard revealed my theory was correct it makes more sense now right?
    Well, it seems so, but there are some problems still.

Anduin as a noble and pure soul goes to Bastion, alright.
    Thrall goes to meet his mum in Maldraxxus, check.
    Tyrande goes to Ardenweald for her connection to life and nature.

But Jaina and Baine? Neither feels right for Revendreth. Besides, there was no need to send someone there in the first place since Revendreth's ruler was already allied with the Jailer. Maybe they were spares? Hrmm

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Resist does not mean immune, and the void is powerful and always looking not for one truth, but for all truths. And he is right to fear them, we didn't even see a fraction of the voids power; we only managed to kill one shard of the weakest Void Lord with a fraction of his power (Dimensius).
    What Im getting at is, I do not think the Jailer knows Anduin is void touched. I feel that will be the Jailer's downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Why are all lich kings humans.
    Ner'zhul???????

3+ Year Old Account
    we have lawful Zandalari liches; time for a Zandalari to take over and make himself the ruler of the dead in service to Bwonsamdi. Zandalari forever!
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

As I have predicted for a long time, Anduin won't be returning as King of Stormwind.

Turalyon is the King now. He will remain the King.

It is not a coincidence that Turalyon has the support of the House of Nobles.

It is not a coincidence that Turalyon was chosen as Regent right when Anduin is corrupted by dark magic.

It is not a coincidence that Anduin is twisted by fetid Death magic.

When Anduin returns to the world of Azeroth, he will be shunned by his own people, and Turalyon will become supreme King of Stormwind, with Alleria at his side. The future is set in stone. This is one of the easiest things to predict.

Undead or not, Anduin is inextricably morphed by insidious dark magic. The House of Nobles, and the people, will NOT ignore nor tolerate that.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    As I have predicted for a long time, Anduin won't be returning as King of Stormwind.

Turalyon is the King now. He will remain the King.

It is not a coincidence that Turalyon has the support of the House of Nobles.

It is not a coincidence that Turalyon was chosen as Regent right when Anduin is corrupted by dark magic.

It is not a coincidence that Anduin is twisted by fetid Death magic.

When Anduin returns to the world of Azeroth, he will be shunned by his own people, and Turalyon will become supreme King of Stormwind, with Alleria at his side. The future is set in stone. This is one of the easiest things to predict.

Undead or not, Anduin is inextricably morphed by insidious dark magic. The House of Nobles, and the people, will NOT ignore nor tolerate that.
    Firstly, nice seeing you back. Secondly, I was definitely expecting and hoping for this, too. It does seem like it's opening an interesting future for the Alliance, whether it be stronger leadership or zealous aggression.