Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Yeah, I think the Necrolords came out on top for that content. Best xmog and most unique mount of those shown.
    Agree. Actually really dig the necromancer set the more i look at it. It kinda sorta looks like a classic wow set in some ways. Bit cartoonish even

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    "EvErY ThInG iS SuBjEcTiVe." Brilliant reasoning, absolutely amazing, what would the forums do without your finely honed skills?

D4 and the Warcraft cinematic looked good, the corporate circle jerk about videogames and community was absolutely stupid and not needed. What, were they afraid we were going to forget why we play videogames?
    Gn man. I've had a great first night of Blizzcon. I hope you feel better tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Bringing PC games to console always worries me.
    Hope they keep everything separate.

So many frenchises has been ruid by "consoloidification".
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    Bringing PC games to console always worries me.
    Hope they keep everything separate.

So many frenchises has been ruid by "consoloidification".
    Diablo 1 was also released on consoles. Actually not 100% sure about d2, probably only pc. But the first time i saw a diablo game was on console

A voice panel without Patti Mattson. That's a first.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Diablo 1 was also released on consoles. Actually not 100% sure about d2, probably only pc. But the first time i saw a diablo game was on console
    PSX right? I know Starcraft was released on N64. Controlled as well as you'd expect but god damn did I love it.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Gn man. I've had a great first night of Blizzcon. I hope you feel better tomorrow
    Been having a blast, thanks for the fun. Please do come back tomorrow.

wow debra wilson went off. her energy is amazing
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

What happened to the customization for the allied races? the void elves had a lot of customization at launch! the nightborne need more customization it is unfair that the elf race ofthe alliance has so much love and the elves of the horde do not!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think 2 might have been on the PS1 as well, have vague memories of seeing it advertised somewhere.... idk

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    What happened to the customization for the allied races? the void elves had a lot of customization at launch! the nightborne need more customization it is unfair that the elf race ofthe alliance has so much love and the elves of the horde do not!
    Lol, they basically copy pasted all the customization from Blood Elves, including the new ones. It's not like they are getting love, it's just it's already done.
    The elves of the horde are the most picked race of all the time so there's that too, they are getting quite the love.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Lol, they basically copy pasted all the customization from Blood Elves, including the new ones. It's not like they are getting love, it's just it's already done.
    The elves of the horde are the most picked race of all the time so there's that too, they are getting quite the love.
    As a horde player I am super disappointed! They said that the allied races would have more customization but now it seems that only the alliance has the only allied race that had customization at the same level as a main race and the horde nothing!
    give me night elf customization for my nightborne !! the void elves were always elf allied race with more customization! and now they gave them much more !! the elf allied race of the horde is the worst allied races in customization!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Yeah, I think the Necrolords came out on top for that content. Best xmog and most unique mount of those shown.
    Glad to be a Necrolord main. My DK will be the Necromancer these forums have waited for. Then jump on that colorful mount.

Its beeautiful. That gotta sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    Worst Blizzcon to date where all they had to do was show what was cooking in the kitchen, they didn't need cringeworthy videos of people talking about why they play videogames or community. What a miserable experience with the exception of the D4 and Kingsmourne trailer.

What you seemed to have missed in my original statement with me using the image of Metzen is it is an example of what makes a good con versus a shitty con. No one cares about Brack monologuing, we don't tune into Blizzcon to hear that.
    Completely agree.
    That all really screamed "creatively bankrupt" when all they do is re-releasing their old stuff. Now even the arcade games, lol. I guess we can be happy that patch 9.1 is not just a re-released 8.1, i mean, it's basically the same anyway. Raid, check, Megadungeon, check, grind mini-zone, check. Something innovative and new? Naw, we are Blizzard, we don't do new.
    Have fun when in 2 years we re re-release Starcraft 1 again! Oh and Blizzcon in November will this Blizzcon re-released, but with a modern designed website ! See you there.
    Last edited by Yriel; 2021-02-20 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Completely agree.
    That all really screamed "creatively bankrupt" when all they do is re-releasing their old stuff. Now even the arcade games, lol. I guess we can be happy that patch 9.1 is not just a re-released 8.1, i mean, it's basically the same anyway. Raid, check, Megadungeon, check, grind mini-zone, check. Something innovative and new? Naw, we are Blizzard, we don't do new.
    Have fun when in 2 years we re re-release Starcraft 1 again! Oh and Blizzcon in November will this Blizzcon re-released, but with a modern designed website ! See you there.
    You are the cancer that is rotting MMO-C forums from the inside.

This is a MMO, an entirely new raid and a megadungeon is fuckton of content - there are MMOs out there that did not get a single raid instance for the last 6 years.