Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ds123macd View Post
    Biden hasn't done anything since he's been in power.
    January 29th:

Biden has signed 42 executive actions since taking office. Here's what each does
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/29/polit...ion/index.html

Can we discuss prop 22? We can even discuss Trump’s opinion on it...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    He has literally done more in his first month in office than Trump did his entire four years in office. The only major legislation that Trump passed, was to try to make himself richer with his 1% tax cut.

Meanwhile, Biden sponsored or co-sponsored probably hundreds of bills of legislation, probably a ton of them that passed too. But hey, you continue being ignorant of his history.
    Right, right, yea, right.

*Points finger and moves it in a circular motion near the side of his head whilst whistling a cuckoo sounding noise*

Quote Originally Posted by Ds123macd View Post
    Right, right, yea, right.

*Points finger and moves it in a circular motion near the side of his head whilst whistling a cuckoo sounding noise*
    At this point, I cannot tell if you are a previously banned bad faith poster or if this parody by a current poster in an attempt to illustrate why we shouldn't engage with shit posters, per the conversation yesterday.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    At this point, I cannot tell if you are a previously banned bad faith poster or if this parody by a current poster in an attempt to illustrate why we shouldn't engage with shit posters, per the conversation yesterday.
    He is. That name, or variant of it, has been here before. Doing the same shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

The Unstoppable Force Kellhound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I mean yeah, we're obviously more correct given our viewpoints are typically able to be justified without retreating behind a cop out of "ethical relativism".

Facts don't care about your feels.
    Your feelings do not facts make.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    You seem to belong to the camp that cries about "too many regulations" and yet most regulations are a result and response to businesses hurting the environment, their employees, their costumors, the economy, etc. Some regulations may seem excessive for certain businesses, and yet for others they aren't enough. Whenever I ask the anarchists/"""libertarians""" which regulation they dislike, they can't ever name specific ones. They just go into generalities. "The regulations that are too excessive that hurt businesses!!" "OK which ones specifically?" And after that point I tend to get no response. Just excuses and crying.

Sometimes they can name ONE specific regulation, but it's usually only ever associated with the business they work in and is something the workers bitch about around the water cooler, and that's it. And every single time, that regulation has been for the safety of one of the above bolded.
    As you yourself say, regulations that go for one size fits all may not be enough or too much for some. I do not disagree with regulations in principle, nor do I think the majority currently in place are bad.
    Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    “Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”
    "His knowledge on that topic is only power point deep..." "Power corrupts and PowerPoint corrupts absolutely."
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"