Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dewey

The hubris of online people is astounding...
    The study of pragmatism doesn't make one pragmatic.

Many liberals study economics and have high intellect, but when it comes to matters of business, they royally suck at it in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ds123macd View Post

Many liberals study economics and have high intellect, but when it comes to matters of business, they royally suck at it in reality.
    This is stupid and without a shred of merit or facts to back it up, Fake Account #2315
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account

I.e. "Liberals" are less willing to endanger their employees, customers, and the environment for the sake of making the money number go up, like paying their workers shit wages. Kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Left wingers tend to be idealistsic.

Right wingers tend to be pragmatic.

When it comes to creating a thriving economy, pragmatism wins.

It comes as no surprise if Democrat run cities are losing business whatsoever.
    Funny, considering that, at least in the US, EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT since Reagan, has destroyed the economy, and every Democratic one has fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I.e. "Liberals" are less willing to endanger their employees, customers, and the environment for the sake of making the money number go up, like paying their workers shit wages. Kek.
    The statement you've made, regardless of whether you are right or wrong, literally agrees with the statement I made.

Just an fyi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Funny, considering that, at least in the US, EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT since Reagan, has destroyed the economy, and every Democratic one has fixed it.
    That's literally hilarious.

The statement you've made, regardless of whether you are right or wrong, literally agrees with the statement I made.

Just an fyi

- - - Updated - - -

That's literally hilarious.
    And it is literally true. Reagan and Bush 1.0 caused huge recessions, Clinton fixed it and balanced the budget, Bush 2.0 destroyed the economy with the biggest recession since the Great Depression, Obama fixed it. Trump lost the most amount of jobs in 3 months and had the biggest GDP loss ever recorded since GDP started. And I can guarantee, that Biden will fix his problems.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And it is literally true. Reagan and Bush 1.0 caused huge recessions, Clinton fixed it and balanced the budget, Bush 2.0 destroyed the economy with the biggest recession since the Great Depression, Obama fixed it. Trump lost the most amount of jobs in 3 months and had the biggest GDP loss ever recorded since GDP started. And I can guarantee, that Biden will fix his problems.
    Well if you consider creating thousands of public sector jobs as a measurement of actually creating jobs, i can see why your thought process is a little screwy.

Well if you consider creating thousands of public sector jobs as a measurement of actually creating jobs, i can see why your thought process is a little screwy.
    LOL, sure thing buddy, no I am going by actual economists' data, not your bass ackwards view of history from an obvious alt account.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/02/o...s-economy.html

Just for a source, I know it is an opinion article, but they have sources in the article. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. for literally the last century, Democrats fix the Republicans fuckups.

Macdaw, or whatever the hell your other account names are...

Trump's record on the economy was abysmal... truly terrible. Not only did unemployment go crazy, but he spent way more than the last President, and attacked businesses via tariffs... or even random tweets to feel important.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, one of the primary figures associated with philosophy of pragmatism... only studied it...

How many bankruptcy did Biden have versus Trump?

- - - Updated - - -

Reagan created 1000s of jobs in China...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_&_Me
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Yeah, one of the primary figures associated with philosophy of pragmatism... only studied it...

How many bankruptcy did Biden have versus Trump?

- - - Updated - - -

Reagan created 1000s of jobs in China...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_&_Me
    Biden hasn't opened a business in his life that doesn't involve extortionism lmao.

Biden's whole millionaire making moves have involved taking tax payers money.

You've got to be bat shit insane to think a public sector tax stealing millionaire is better in business than a private sector billionaire who has filed for bankruptcy a few times.

Biden hasn't opened a business in his life that doesn't involve extortionism lmao.

You've got to be bat shit insane to think a public sector tax stealing millionaire is better in business than a private sector billionaire who has filed for bankruptcy a few times.
    I'm going to need to see some evidence for these claims.

Trump is literally a con artist.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...lement-n845181

10+ Year Old Account
    Like what?

Are you suggesting he forged his Tex records? We know where Biden’s money is coming from... it’s mostly speeches... it’s not like he has a bank account in China. By the way... where does Trump stand on prop 22?

Who paid off this billionaires bankruptcy? What does Trump think of prop 22?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm going to need to see some evidence for these claims.

Trump is literally a con artist.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...lement-n845181
    The Biden's are the very definition of con.

Conned their way out of millions of Ukrainian money by means of extortionism.

I wonder how many sniffs of littlen Ukrainian girls hair Joe got a whiff of on his trips.

Probably did it when Hunter was shooting up in the hotel lobby.

Like father, like son.

Couple of crooks.

The World is laughing at the USA right now of weak it's leadership currently is.

I wonder how many sniffs of littlen Ukrainian girls hair Joe got a whiff of on his trips.

Like father, like son.

Couple of crooks.

The World is laughing at the USA right now of weak it's leadership currently is.
    I look forward to all your evidence. And yes, I noticed you went from Joe Biden, to his family... nice pivot. Alas, I'm not one to take you at your word, so I expect some evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like what?

What are you talking about?

US judge rejects DoJ bid to shield Trump from rape defamation lawsuit
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mation-lawsuit

Like father, like son.

Couple of crooks.
    I have no clue what you are talking about...

‘US leadership has been sorely missed.' Trudeau, Biden seek to repair alliance in first meeting
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/4546288001/

So... what does Trump think of prop 22?

Say it with me... Trump doesn’t have shit to say about American workers... he is busy talking to billionaires at CPAC... this is not a topic Trump supporters belong in, because just like him... they don’t give a fuck about American workers...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-02-25 at 12:12 AM.

Like what?

What are you talking about?

US judge rejects DoJ bid to shield Trump from rape defamation lawsuit
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mation-lawsuit

I have no clue what you are talking about...

‘US leadership has been sorely missed.' Trudeau, Biden seek to repair alliance in first meeting
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/4546288001/

So... what does Trump think of prop 22?

Say it with me... Trump doesn’t have shit to say about American workers... he is busy talking to billionaires at CPAC... this is not a topic Trump supporters belong in, because just like him... they don’t give a fuck about American workers...
    That picture of Trump with Epstein has to be what?
    30 years old.

It also puts you into a losing position.

Because you are acknowledging Epstein is a bad man.

And the reality is Trump distanced himself from Epstein decades ago, whilst a huge chunk of left wing public figures that you likely support did not.

So you scored an own goal with that post really.

That picture of Trump with Epstein has to be what?
    30 years old.

It also puts you into a losing position.

Because you are acknowledging Epstein is a bad man.

And the reality is Trump distanced himself from Epstein decades ago, whilst a huge chunk of left wing public figures that you likely support did not.

So you scored an own goal with that post really.
    What public figures, exactly? I'd like you to be able to back that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    What public figures, exactly? I'd like you to be able to back that up.
    The flight list.

Probably something you've never heard of with the garbage propaganda that has likely brain washed you.

The flight list.

Probably something you've never heard of with the garbage propaganda that has likely brain washed you.
    Once again, I cannot just take your word. I'm going to want to see something verifiable. Otherwise, I'll take that as a full retraction on your part.