Poll: Best Covenant for RBG Prot Warrior Leaper

Best Covenant for Prot Warrior RBG

Hello,

I'm leveling a protection warrior at the moment. Gonna focus on RBG with leaper legendary and skills like dragon charge. I think this is gonna be great, but i have a hard time deciding which covenant would fit my playstyle the best.

Night Fea could be an excellent choice i think. Soulshape looks great for a flag carrier and combined with leaper and dragon charge i could fly over the map. Ancient Aftershock could also be a great power for some extra dmg.

Kyrian also looks like a great choice. Spear of Bastion could be used to pin people to a place while i leap away. Steward potions are excellent for a class that could use some healing.

Once the new changes are live i think Necrolord could be a decent contender since the shield is always good to have and the new banner is mobile so i wouldnt be pinned down. Altough i dont know if its worth going for that mastery buff while haste and vers are my best stats.

Venthyr also offers great options, but i think it doesnt offer to much for my playstyle. Condemn is great, but i would need to play other legendaries and talents for that. Door of shadows offers some mobility, but it takes to much time to cast to be really helpfull i think.

Now at the moment i'm leaning towards Night Fae, but i would love to know if would make the right decision then.
    Baine is not my Warchief

Debating the same.

My Arms rolls Vampbois for condemn. With the 15yd execute charge for PVP, it rocks.

Fury is looking at being overly devout and tethering people so they can enjoy my whirlwind sermon.

Thus Prot will probably roll Night Fae, because Bones are for DKs...

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

Quote Originally Posted by Aktavite View Post
    Debating the same.

My Arms rolls Vampbois for condemn. With the 15yd execute charge for PVP, it rocks.

Fury is looking at being overly devout and tethering people so they can enjoy my whirlwind sermon.

Thus Prot will probably roll Night Fae, because Bones are for DKs...
    Venthyr for arms sounds great yeah.

I think night fae over necrolords for prot yeah

Hoping that night fae will also be good enough if i decide to switch to arms
    Baine is not my Warchief