Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Yes, because, wow, questing is so hard on ground mount and world pvp is not at all affected by warmode which majority has off anyhow... Do you even have an argument? Doubt it.
    Your argument is basically " I'm too lazy to walk and want everything handed out to me on a silver platter " so why do I need an argument to tell you to go away?

Yes, questing is easy. So is Torghast. So is getting a legendary. Let's scrap those too, people get them for free now.

World quests? They're easy. You just log in and get the rewards instead.
    Last edited by Kelduril; 2021-02-21 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelduril View Post
    Your argument is basically " I'm too lazy to walk and want everything handed out to me on a silver platter " so why do I need an argument to tell you to go away?

Yes, questing is easy. So is Torghast. So is getting a legendary. Let's scrap those too, people get them for free now.

World quests? They're easy. You just log in and get the rewards instead.
    Where did i say that? I'm perfectly fine with earning the right to fly every expansion but it should always be there, yes.
    And really, how dumb can you be to even make those comparisons? Like a mount would make that happen, cmon dude, try harder

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schn00bins View Post
    Will flying be account wide unlocked though? I seemed to have missed that.
    Yes, he said it was an achievement and thusly would be unlocked for all characters.

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    Flying is going to be the least useful it's ever been with all the zones being separated the way they are now, in addition to no flying in the Maw. Hopefully 9.2 & 9.3 content will allow flying.
    Hopefully not, flying in new content tivialize it too much. Nazjatar was only build so badly because people wanted flying. I really hope that they give us content back where you need to unlock things and you can't get there on land without unlocking it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    But everyone is supposed to trust that you, a random forum user that needs ad hominems to make up for their lack of argument, know whats good for the game? Why exactly do you think you should get to decide what opinions others are allowed to think?
    Where did I say "you are not allowed to have this horrible opinion" or think that way? I simple stated my opinion that the whole precipice of this thread and OP's ideas are bad and gave a reason why, you like it or not.

Sheeesh, if that tricked you, you should rethink how you approach things in life One would think that 3 previous expansions is enough of a pattern for people to catch up to what's what, I guess not OP. Sometimes I wonder how some people even managed to download the game.

Flying is going to be the least useful it's ever been with all the zones being separated the way they are now, in addition to no flying in the Maw. Hopefully 9.2 & 9.3 content will allow flying.
    This is surprising to me. Benefits of flying was never going to another zone by flying. But simply going to quest to quest at lightning speed.
    Value of flying will have the same value as before for me.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Hopefully not, flying in new content tivialize it too much. Nazjatar was only build so badly because people wanted flying. I really hope that they give us content back where you need to unlock things and you can't get there on land without unlocking it first.
    Flying does not change the content. It just lets you get to it quicker. The only thing flying in new content does is trivialize running from a flight path to a quest. If you consider running about between the same 10 WQ's every other day as content then click a ground mount and be happy. You could try rp walking instead to make the 'content' last even longer.

Why do people care so much about flying? I get that it makes getting around more convenient but the bulk of the gameplay takes place in areas where you can't use flying anyways (raids, dungeons, battlegrounds, arena, torghast) so why does it matter that much?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Once again flying will only be unlocked for already outdated content while being unavailable in the Maw and Korthia. This is Argus all over again. Next expansion MUST have flying in from the START and it must be usable EVERYWHERE.
    YOU dont DECIDE that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Why do people care so much about flying? I get that it makes getting around more convenient but the bulk of the gameplay takes place in areas where you can't use flying anyways (raids, dungeons, battlegrounds, arena, torghast) so why does it matter that much?
    I don't think that many actually care, including OP, they just find it as something easy to get outraged over

You're not getting flying at the start, because that trivialises questing and world pvp.
    I agree. Flying in Cata felt terrible while leveling the first time. I would rather go back to the reach max level and pay a fee to get flying for each character. In saying that, with out the usual baseless rage we would never have gotten flying so early. We need to keep the pressure up to get flying unlockable.in the launch patch.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to get to those activities quickly. I don't want to fuck around with a shitty fp and then ride around a mountain to get to my raid or dungeon. I don't want to spend more time getting to a quest than actually doing a quest. If people actually liked doing that then summons wouldn't be so important.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Clearly Blizzard should just add instant teleporting to anywhere you click on the map and the game would be infinitely better, yes?

Don't know about you, but doing world quests, and world content, especially if you collect things, means your majority of time is actually in flying zones.

- - - Updated - - -

This. I hope they will allow flying in 9.1 content after some grind or what do I know.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

You know what? This is getting more and more true, and it's sad. World of instancecraft is becoming more and more the reality (islands, warfronts, visions in BfA, now torghast). Which is not good IMO, and I'm saying this as a mainly outdoor player.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    You know what? This is getting more and more true, and it's sad. World of instancecraft is becoming more and more the reality (islands, warfronts, visions in BfA, now torghast). Which is not good IMO, and I'm saying this as a mainly outdoor player.
    How is it getting more and more true though? There used to be even less outdoor content way back. Before the days of WQs/Callings/Emissaries people only really did dailies until they hit exalted and then it was pretty much raidlogging. Legion/BFA/SL definitely seem to encourage you to spend more time in the wild (WQs, rares, treasures, events etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Didly View Post
    Dope... Argus was amazing for world PVP and the Maw has been as well.

10/10 decision and it makes perfect sense. Everyone can fly and skip all the content and player interaction in every other zone except 1, and people still want to complain.

This is a sensible compromise between people who rightfully see flying as cancer and those who want to EZmode past all content and ignore every other player and mob in a MMORPG. Just drop down, pick up a quest, and skeet on over to your next destination unhindered by any of that pesky shit they call "content." Skeeting on past all those annoying "mobs" and "players" that inhabit the world, because who would want to interact with that shit?
    Just disable flying in warmode and let everyone else enjoy flying. Best of both worlds, problem solved

- - - Updated - - -

You're not getting flying at the start, because that trivialises questing and world pvp.
    Because its designed around ground mounts. They can design questing around flying mounts to fix this problem. And for world pvp, they can simply disable flying in warmode
    Last edited by glowpipe; 2021-02-21 at 02:03 PM.

There must be a choice, do you love world PVP, turn on Warm mode on, get benefits, but lose flying. Or turn war mode off and get flying.

Thanks to Yoni

Why even play the game at all at this point. If a few minutes of running bothers you so much.

- - - Updated - - -

I very much doubt you can 'disprove' it.

- - - Updated - - -

And that's part of the issue, they need to bring pvp servers back and ditch war mode, which is a failure.
    TBC had flying and more world PVP than ever before. Immersion happens at a person level, so its impossible to define what feels immersive for millions of other people. If you want the challenge of wanting to fight over all content instead of flying over it, go ahead, its your choice. Do not put a flying mount on your bar.

Seems very simple to disprove. Maybe you just dont agree with it, but its still true.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I don't think that many actually care, including OP, they just find it as something easy to get outraged over
    Fairly sure OP's entire schtick is to make outrage threads and not even take them seriously himself. As you can tell by the replies he made here.
    Error 404 - Signature not found