Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
7
15
16
17
18
LastLast
  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    No, you failed to address any negative consequences of dual spec.
    What negative concequences? You havent provided proof there is any? Are you unsure on how the burden of proof works?

    If you make a claim: The burden of proof is on you.

    You where the first to talk about negative concequences. Its not like we said: "Hey we would like dual spec and by the way, it wont have negative concequences."

    You have the onus.

    Yes and thus it's frankly naive to assume that this doesn't have any unforseen consequences.
    Care to elaborate how and why?

    I think a fundamental concept of a discussion is to provide reasons to make the other side recognize some points or at the very least, shed another light on some points.
    Plenty of reasons has been provided.

    Taking into account that said poll also shot down the idea of a plethora of changes and also seemed to go off into questions regarding Classic+, i feel you're taking a very convenient read of this thing.
    It doesnt really matter what you feel. And you are reading the statistic wrong if you think a plathora of changes where "shot down".

    The simply fact here is that peopel are obviously not overwhelmingly agreeing on nochanges as is what you stated.

    And the only thing you're doing is moving the goalposts.
    This coming from the:

    You: "Let met link you some statistics showing that the nochanges crowd is the real majority! Oh. Whoops. They wherent. Well they didnt want dual spec for classic!"

    Because outside of dancing around "not having the time to read a long post" and writing quite a list of negative consequences off as "subjective downsides", you've provided little counterarguement.
    Your negative concequences had nothing to back them up. I can make a personal list of 20 negative concequences without dual spec with nothing to back it up aswell.

    Wooptiefuckingdoo

    Back at square one


    And considering you now want to badly dance around "No, the burden of proof is on you!" it seems to me that you just want to avoid addressing any of these points entirely.
    I'm not dancing around it. I've linked proof that its a logical fallacy. You cant prove a negative. The onus is clearly on the claimee - you.

    Like seriously, the amount of effort you're putting into not addressing these points is absolutely staggering.
    Doesnt take much to stagger you, does it? oO

  2. #322
    No I think it's a good gold sink. Why do you need it exactly? What scenario is it that attractive?

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    No I think it's a good gold sink. Why do you need it exactly? What scenario is it that attractive?
    Try playing a healer

  4. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Try playing a healer
    Cute. I played Resto Shaman in TBC and will again in Classic TBC. Gold was not a problem and I had no need to switch specs ever 5 minutes.

  5. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    What negative concequences? You havent provided proof there is any? Are you unsure on how the burden of proof works?
    Considering you keep asking for a proof that cannot exist, it is literally impossible - which however does not mean that the scenario is impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    You where the first to talk about negative concequences. Its not like we said: "Hey we would like dual spec and by the way, it wont have negative concequences."
    Considering that some do in fact say "i cannot think of any negative consequences" and the only negative consequence you seemingly could come up was it not existing, i think that's count for the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Care to elaborate how and why?
    I did in a pretty long post, which you made a fuss about not reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Plenty of reasons has been provided.
    Which one?
    Those "subjective downsides", i guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    It doesnt really matter what you feel. And you are reading the statistic wrong if you think a plathora of changes where "shot down".
    Hm, considering that some changes were rejected, i would say so.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    You: "Let met link you some statistics showing that the nochanges crowd is the real majority! Oh. Whoops. They wherent. Well they didnt want dual spec for classic!"
    And completely ignoring that the poll in contradicts itself one question later.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Your negative concequences had nothing to back them up. I can make a personal list of 20 negative concequences without dual spec with nothing to back it up aswell.
    If somebody told you "world buffs are going to an issue in Classic" and you reply "you can't prove that" - oh well, guess how that went.

    It's a fucking prediction and the proof can only exist when a decision has already been made, asking for proof which_cannot_exist to dismiss a potential scenario will get you nowhere and just shows that you're unwilling to engage on the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Doesnt take much to stagger you, does it? oO
    You mean somebody making that much of a fuss about not tackling arguements?
    Yes, that is staggering to me.

    But hey, i'm going to make another prediction: Your next post will again not address any of those points but rather ramble on how i must provide proof - for which a freaking time machine is necessary.

  6. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Considering you keep asking for a proof that cannot exist, it is literally impossible - which however does not mean that the scenario is impossible.
    Actually that would be you doing that. But i'm glad you finally caught up. What this means is that its nothing more then a subjective theory. Your opinion. Meaning its not an argument

    Considering that some do in fact say "i cannot think of any negative consequences" and the only negative consequence you seemingly could come up was it not existing, i think that's count for the latter.
    The fact that people cant think of any negative concequences doesnt mean others cant. And as we have stablished. No proof or statistics exists to support there being any from dual spec in tbc.

    I did in a pretty long post, which you made a fuss about not reading.
    I went back and read it and jesus christ what a rant. Anyway i'l take them in order:

    Prot Pallies
    Are you trying to argue that because dual spec means more people will play tank and healer - its going to be harder to find a dungeon group as a non dungeon meta dps. Is that..... is that really your argument here.

    More tanks

    More healers

    Less dps needed

    ....???... ????

    Another issue you'll have to deal with is that you'll lower the overall difficulty of TBC
    The way dual spec worked in wrath was that you had to go back to your trainer to respec. IE its working the same way its working now in regards to respecing. meaning this entire paragraph is moot because you can do the exact same thing already.

    exert pressure onto every hybrid to have a 2nd spec for those situation at the ready
    From a raiding perspective this is already the case. We expect our elemental/enhancement shamans to be able to switch to healing if we are short on healers. Same with retridin and so on and so on. This isnt going to change that at all. Whatsoever.

    Add to this, you'll basically kill Prot Pally as a main spec, there is no reason to have a "main Prot pally" in your guild
    We are going to have a prot paladin for specific scenarios and he is going to be dpssing for the rest. This means he, over time, can swap between bosses cheaper. Its a net gain for him and its going to make him happy.

    Putting aside that every Pally can just AoE farm stuff whenever they feel like it (which is really bad for economy)
    Holy paladins can do this very, very effeciently aswell. If its as lucratice as you say ret paladins would just respec outside raids and do it anyway ??

    Lastly, you'll even have some people taking a 2nd spec just to improve their performance on some bosses
    Oh no. Choices. oO

    Nether protection
    Nether protection is only good on the few fights where you can use a warlock to tank. If you do that he is going to have that anyway oO

    And if any of those predictions about the "expectation to have a dual spec suited for raiding" comes true, one of the major advantages of dual spec, to have both PvP and PvE spec, goes right down the drain for a lot of people.
    i dont understand what you mean by this. Like at all

    jesus christ wast a ramble. I got through it. yay me.

    Which one?
    Those "subjective downsides", i guess?
    Do you really need me to list peoples reasons for wanting dual spec?

    You dont really do you. Like. Come on.

    Hm, considering that some changes were rejected, i would say so.
    Some changes being rejected becasue the suggestion was just awfull. Like obviously there where many suggestions here and some of them where literally just there to gauge the % of trolls on the forum.


    And completely ignoring that the poll in contradicts itself one question later.
    That the poll in contradicts itself one question later? With the guild banks question? I dont get the point here.

    If somebody told you "world buffs are going to an issue in Classic" and you reply "you can't prove that" - oh well, guess how that went.
    So you are saying because world buffs wherent changed in classic and that lead to a shitshow it stands to reason that dual spec shouldnt be changed?

    Are you even aware you are arguing against yourself here or?

    It's a fucking prediction and the proof can only exist when a decision has already been made, asking for proof which_cannot_exist to dismiss a potential scenario will get you nowhere and just shows that you're unwilling to engage on the subject.
    Its a shitty prediction. Obviously.... I'm only asking for proof because thats what you started doing hahahah

  7. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Cute. I played Resto Shaman in TBC and will again in Classic TBC. Gold was not a problem and I had no need to switch specs ever 5 minutes.
    Try as a holy priest or resto druid... its painful AF to solo farm things.. being a tank is even worse for that.

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    No I think it's a good gold sink. Why do you need it exactly? What scenario is it that attractive?
    I think there are better gold sink opportunities. At best, it’s negligible and ineffective (the 50g is nothing crowd), and at worst, overly prohibitive (new players/characters).

    I think it would have been better to just make respecs free under the level cap, and reset the cost at a quicker clip (weekly).

  9. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Actually that would be you doing that. But i'm glad you finally caught up. What this means is that its nothing more then a subjective theory. Your opinion. Meaning its not an argument
    If an opinion is relevant to a certain topic, it is an arguement.

    "I think World buffs are bad for the game because it forces to log off your character for multiple days"
    This is an opinion, yet i think a lot of people will present this an arguement against world buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    No proof or statistics exists to support there being any from dual spec in tbc.
    So...you want to test that in the live game to find out?

    Why are they changing Seal of blood again?
    Oh, that's right, because people can tell that it's going to cause issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Are you trying to argue that because dual spec means more people will play tank and healer - its going to be harder to find a dungeon group as a non dungeon meta dps. Is that..... is that really your argument here.
    >AoE'ing dungeons is far more efficient than anything else
    >Prot Pallies enable AoE Meta
    >With dual spec, you have far more Prot Pallies
    >People can swap into specs to fit the Meta
    >People that don't want to play the Meta will struggle even more to find groups because people can just easily build Meta comps thanks to dual spec

    It's not that hard, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    The way dual spec worked in wrath was that you had to go back to your trainer to respec. IE its working the same way its working now in regards to respecing. meaning this entire paragraph is moot because you can do the exact same thing already.
    Dual spec went completely unchanged as far as restrictions are concerned until its removal
    Be out of combat.
    5 Second cast.
    Lose all your mana on respec.
    Only zone limitations applies to Battlegrounds & Arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    From a raiding perspective this is already the case. We expect our elemental/enhancement shamans to be able to switch to healing if we are short on healers. Same with retridin and so on and so on. This isnt going to change that at all. Whatsoever.
    I doubt you're doing that on an encounter basis, now do you?

    Or do you tell your healers to swap to dps on Grobbulus?
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    We are going to have a prot paladin for specific scenarios and he is going to be dpssing for the rest. This means he, over time, can swap between bosses cheaper. Its a net gain for him and its going to make him happy.
    Or you have him as an actual tank on bosses as well and not just as the designated trash tank?
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Holy paladins can do this very, very effeciently aswell.
    Sure, they can, but it's far less efficient without Blessing of Sanctuary & Holy Shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    If its as lucratice as you say ret paladins would just respec outside raids and do it anyway ??
    People generally like to not spend gold in order to farm gold.
    At least, that's what you told when you said you don't want to respec when you want to farm something.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Oh no. Choices. oO
    You mean like the choice between one of three specs without being able to switch around easily?

    The horror, i know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Nether protection is only good on the few fights where you can use a warlock to tank. If you do that he is going to have that anyway oO
    Hm, i can think of at least one fight where damage is really an issue and a lot of shadow damage is coming in.

    That aside, for Warlock tanking, Demo was generally superior, because Soul Link + Bonus resistances smoothed out the damage by an insane degree.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    i dont understand what you mean by this. Like at all
    "We expect you to have both Enhancement and Elemental spec for raiding".

    Not exactly difficult to understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    That the poll in contradicts itself one question later? With the guild banks question? I dont get the point here.
    Another question, which i mentioned earlier, was about more than just one class being able to tank, where the situation was frankly not as clear cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    So you are saying because world buffs wherent changed in classic and that lead to a shitshow it stands to reason that dual spec shouldnt be changed?
    I am saying that it is pretty fucking stupid to say: "We don't know what will happen - so let's make a live experiment to see what will happen" when it concerns a live game and the chances of reverting it once it's being next to nil.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its a shitty prediction. Obviously.... I'm only asking for proof because thats what you started doing hahahah
    Mate, you wanted me to "prove" that this will happen, so please.

  10. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    If an opinion is relevant to a certain topic, it is an arguement.

    "I think World buffs are bad for the game because it forces to log off your character for multiple days"
    This is an opinion, yet i think a lot of people will present this an arguement against world buffs.
    I dont blame you for not knowing this. Even though i think it should be common knowledge, most people just dont know. BUT:

    I think World buffs are bad for the game
    This is an opinion

    because it forces to log off your character for multiple days
    This is an argument. I can finnish it for you to show you how you actually build a complete argument:

    Claim: World buffs are bad for the game
    Evidence 1: Because not playing your character when you want to is bad
    Evidence 2: Because world buffs meta force you to not play your character
    Argument: Because world buffs force you to not play your character they are bad for the game

    There are several different ways of doing it but this is the standard bullet proof version.
    2 pieces of interconnected evidence that supports a claim makes the argument.

    So...you want to test that in the live game to find out?
    No. I want dual spec because i think it would make tbc greater. Not to test if it would make it worse

    >With dual spec, you have far more Prot Pallies
    I disagree

    People can swap into specs to fit the Meta
    They can and will already do this

    People that don't want to play the Meta will struggle even more to find groups because people can just easily build Meta comps thanks to dual spec
    This is the case with or without dual spec. You havent made a compelling argument for anything here

    Dual spec went completely unchanged as far as restrictions are concerned until its removal
    Be out of combat.
    5 Second cast.
    Lose all your mana on respec.
    Only zone limitations applies to Battlegrounds & Arena.
    You are right one this one, doesnt really change much though. If the difference in killing a boss is switching a healer for a dps its gonna be done anyway.

    Or do you tell your healers to swap to dps on Grobbulus?
    if its needed - yes. If its not... who cares?

    Or you have him as an actual tank on bosses as well and not just as the designated trash tank?
    We wont be doing that, but hey. Yeah - go ahead and do that?

    Sure, they can, but it's far less efficient without Blessing of Sanctuary & Holy Shield.
    They do however probably have much more spellpower gear and can heal themselves better.

    People generally like to not spend gold in order to farm gold.
    At least, that's what you told when you said you don't want to respec when you want to farm something.
    There is a difference. If i'm aoe farming on a mage and its super effecient i'l change specs for 1-2 talent points.

    If i'm doing it just to be able to quest properly or in general just make my life easier in the world the no. That would suck.

    You mean like the choice between one of three specs without being able to switch around easily?

    The horror, i know.
    Its your argument mate, not mine lol....

    Hm, i can think of at least one fight where damage is really an issue and a lot of shadow damage is coming in.

    That aside, for Warlock tanking, Demo was generally superior, because Soul Link + Bonus resistances smoothed out the damage by an insane degree.
    You can get it all without any issue. As you can see from the link. its not optimized its just to show that you can get all you need:

    https://legacy-wow.com/tbc-talents/w...00030413000000

    Offence is more important then defence in general, lock survivability really isnt a problem.

    "We expect you to have both Enhancement and Elemental spec for raiding".

    Not exactly difficult to understand.
    Gearing up a secondary spec if needed(for hybrids) is always going to be a thing in a raid guild. Being able to swap easier between specs isnt going to change that.

    ther question, which i mentioned earlier, was about more than just one class being able to tank, where the situation was frankly not as clear cut.
    yes the majority wanted that. I'm not sure what your point is here.

    am saying that it is pretty fucking stupid to say: "We don't know what will happen - so let's make a live experiment to see what will happen" when it concerns a live game and the chances of reverting it once it's being next to nil.
    Thats the case with everything in life. its not like dual spec is going to make the game unplayable.

    Mate, you wanted me to "prove" that this will happen, so please.
    You where the one who started to talk about proof mate. Evenb though you made the innitial claim

  11. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Claim: World buffs are bad for the game
    Evidence 1: Because not playing your character when you want to is bad
    Evidence 2: Because world buffs meta force you to not play your character
    Argument: Because world buffs force you to not play your character they are bad for the game

    There are several different ways of doing it but this is the standard bullet proof version.
    2 pieces of interconnected evidence that supports a claim makes the argument.
    And you know what the difference is?
    World buffs are something that has happened, Dual spec has yet to happen.

    Sometimes you need to make decisions even when you do not have bulletproof evidence available but based on reasons provided.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    No. I want dual spec because i think it would make tbc greater. Not to test if it would make it worse
    But you don't know if it entails any negative consequences, while insisting on proof that cannot exist at this stage - this is your error.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I disagree
    Huh?
    Didn't you say yourself there will be more tanks & healers available?

    Why shouldn't there be more Prot Pallies as well?
    You know, it's quite odd how you feel the urge write an entire paragraph on the nature of arguements, but in actual practice, can't say more than "I disagree".
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    They can and will already do this
    This is the case with or without dual spec. You havent made a compelling argument for anything here
    When you cannot easily swap to a Meta spec, you cannot easily adapt a Meta spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    You are right one this one, doesnt really change much though. If the difference in killing a boss is switching a healer for a dps its gonna be done anyway.
    Difference is that everybody will be even more compelled to do, especially because it also opens the door for potential zerg strats, which would normally require people to:
    1.Clear a Raid up to a given boss
    2.Port out and respec
    3.Port back and kill the boss
    4.Port out and respec to kill the remaining bosses

    Which is so much effort that people in Classic haven't even bothered to do it.

    Sorry, but there is a huge difference between just being able to change talents right before a boss and multiple people porting out, running to a trainer, respeccing and getting ported back.
    Obviously taking into account that they'll also be sitting the respec cost as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    if its needed - yes. If its not... who cares?
    Maybe the people are then being to told to get a 2nd spec for raiding?
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    We wont be doing that, but hey. Yeah - go ahead and do that?
    "We won't be grabbing World buffs, so they're not an issue to me".
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    They do however probably have much more spellpower gear and can heal themselves better.
    Healing is only a small part of AoE farming, the actual killing is, where Prot pallies are arguably better.
    And Prot Pallies obviously do not need to heal themselves as much because, they take less damage.

    Is this something we really need to discuss, whether Prot or Holy Pallies are better for AoE farming?
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    There is a difference. If i'm aoe farming on a mage and its super effecient i'l change specs for 1-2 talent points.
    Yes and now imagine a scenario where you don't even need to change your talents, which obviously lowers the barrier even further and you can just farm whenever you want to, whereas with respeccing, you need to sit down for some time to break even and then make the actual profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    If i'm doing it just to be able to quest properly or in general just make my life easier in the world the no. That would suck.
    And if you're questing, you're probably still leveling, so why would you want to level as healer in the first place?
    Not like level dungeons require you to have points into a healing tree.

    Heck, if you want to level that badly as a healer, maybe you should level with someone else - like it was intended back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its your argument mate, not mine lol....
    I don't have any issues with a choice, but you seem to have considering you insist that badly on dual spec, which is supposed to alleviate that choice for the player.

    So the mockery of a choice is quite odd, frankly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Offence is more important then defence in general, lock survivability really isnt a problem.
    When talking about a Warlock tank, i think defense gains in relevance.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Gearing up a secondary spec if needed(for hybrids) is always going to be a thing in a raid guild. Being able to swap easier between specs isnt going to change that.
    Strange, why don't i encounter that issue in Classic?
    Oh, that's right, dual spec doesn't exist there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    yes the majority wanted that. I'm not sure what your point is here.
    A resounding majority of .8%.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Thats the case with everything in life. its not like dual spec is going to make the game unplayable.
    Spell batching didn't make the game unplayable, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    You where the one who started to talk about proof mate. Evenb though you made the innitial claim
    You badly insist on providing any proof that any of those claims regarding dual spec comes true, which cannot exist at this moment in time.

  12. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Nope, the API doesn't allow automatically setting talents
    I don't need it to automatically set them, I can have saved trees and have the correct talents for each highlighted on the talent tree.
    But pretty sure LearnTalent exists.

  13. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    I don't need it to automatically set them, I can have saved trees and have the correct talents for each highlighted on the talent tree.
    But pretty sure LearnTalent exists.
    I don't know why you still keep replying. I made a suggestion that is working and is successful on private servers and you keep sayingsome out of context nonsense and how you can replicate it with addons, when you clearly can't. If I could have an addon that does what I suggested then I wouldn't suggest it in the first place. Are you just trolling, because you're bored?

    This reply just confirms that you can't do with addons what I am suggesting and that you have no idea what you are talking about. The LearnTalent call only works with modern talent trees, like you can do so with macros and doesn't exist/is completely inaplicable for Classic.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2021-04-01 at 06:04 PM.

  14. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I don't know why you still keep replying. I made a suggestion that is working and is successful on private servers and you keep sayingsome out of context nonsense and how you can replicate it with addons, when you clearly can't. If I could have an addon that does what I suggested then I wouldn't suggest it in the first place. Are you just trolling, because you're bored?

    This reply just confirms that you can't do with addons what I am suggesting and that you have no idea what you are talking about. The LearnTalent call only works with modern talent trees, like you can do so with macros and doesn't exist/is completely inaplicable for Classic.
    wtf are you talking about, i literally replied to you twice, we didn't even engage in any discussion... how much of a retard are you?

    Oh I don't know how to make addons, mmh that's funny, one of the guys that started the wow addon discord and has dozens of addons made doesn't know what he's talking about. Right... btw LearnTalent is on classic, if you knew anything about addons you would know you can literally just check the globalapi list and see it right there. Ups, guess you're too stupid to know that.

    What are the addons you made again? oh you didn't make any, you only ask for addons to get made. Right. bye bye little kid.

  15. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    wtf are you talking about, i literally replied to you twice, we didn't even engage in any discussion... how much of a retard are you?

    Oh I don't know how to make addons, mmh that's funny, one of the guys that started the wow addon discord and has dozens of addons made doesn't know what he's talking about. Right... btw LearnTalent is on classic, if you knew anything about addons you would know you can literally just check the globalapi list and see it right there. Ups, guess you're too stupid to know that.

    What are the addons you made again? oh you didn't make any, you only ask for addons to get made. Right. bye bye little kid.
    Again: if what I suggested could be made as an addon, then that'd be great, but it doesn't exist (and I did check several addons since I started playing classic), since it isn't possible. It's quite ironic that you call me kid and yet all you did in this reply was throw insults at me, brag about something ("i aM a dEVeLoPeR AND a dISCorD aDmIn") and straight up lie about it (as if it wasn't already obvious enough). If you know about an addon that can do what I suggested, then please go ahead and tell me about it or just don't. But anything else is just trolling, you're essentially spending time and writing some nonsense I don't care about and no one wants to know... Like, I am serious, if such an addon existed or was possible to develop I would gladly take that and from my point then Blizz shouldn't change anything about respecs in TBC Classic.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2021-04-01 at 09:45 PM.

  16. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Again: if what I suggested could be made as an addon, then that'd be great, but it doesn't exist (and I did check several addons since I started playing classic), since it isn't possible. It's quite ironic that you call me kid and yet all you did in this reply was throw insults at me, brag about something ("i aM a dEVeLoPeR AND a dISCorD aDmIn") and straight up lie about it (as if it wasn't already obvious enough). If you know about an addon that can do what I suggested, then please go ahead and tell me about it or just don't. But anything else is just trolling, you're essentially spending time and writing some nonsense I don't care about and no one wants to know... Like, I am serious, if such an addon existed or was possible to develop I would gladly take that and from my point then Blizz shouldn't change anything about respecs in TBC Classic.
    in other words "buhuhu i can't make the addon i want so you make it to prove your point" as if i would waste a single minute giving you that.

    btw how exactly have i lied about anything, i'm gonna love seeing that one ahahah good luck with that one.

  17. #337
    yes please, dual spec would make tank and healer so much more playable
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

  18. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    in other words "buhuhu i can't make the addon i want so you make it to prove your point" as if i would waste a single minute giving you that.

    btw how exactly have i lied about anything, i'm gonna love seeing that one ahahah good luck with that one.
    You have no idea what you are talking about any of this and you have never developed an addon, yet alone many. People that are so full of themselves like you are would've shown what they made by now.

    Either way, that's not the point. No one asked you or cares about whether you develop addons or not. You just began saying that yourself, when you realized that your argument was invalid. You say how precious your time is and yet you're wasting it of making a fool of yourself on this forum with silly trolling like that. Stop desperately trying to be right when you fuck up, in the end besides you no one cares. Your logic and insults just make you look like a child that is incapable of being wrong for once.

    Again: An addon what does what I ask for doesn't exist, because it can't exist. There are some similar things that however don't really do that what's expected. TBC private servers often implement their own dual spec system as I suggested. Why do they do it, when all they could do is write an addon and provide it to their players? The answer is simple, they can't.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2021-04-02 at 02:01 PM.

  19. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about any of this and you have never developed an addon, yet alone many. People that are so full of themselves like you are would've shown what they made by now.

    Either way, that's not the point. No one asked you or cares about whether you develop addons or not. You just began saying that yourself, when you realized that your argument was invalid. You say how precious your time is and yet you're wasting it of making a fool of yourself on this forum with silly trolling like that. Stop desperately trying to be right when you fuck up, in the end besides you no one cares. Your logic and insults just make you look like a child that is incapable of being wrong for once.

    Again: An addon what does what I ask for doesn't exist, because it can't exist. There are some similar things that however don't really do that what's expected. TBC private servers often implement their own dual spec system as I suggested. Why do they do it, when all they could do is write an addon and provide it to their players? The answer is simple, they can't.
    Ah yes, another reply that shows how much you don't know of what you're talking about and with your entire argument being based on me not having developed any addons and since I didn't, not knowing anything about the API or how addons work, even though you haven't made any addons and could have avoided wasting so much time with a baseless argument by simple looking up my nickname on curse or github... ups, what's that? addons made by me? oh damn, what a surprise.

    Your ignorance on this is such that you actually used a TBC private servers comparison even though private servers don't use the same API as classic, any idiot that ever made an addon would know that. But thank you for confirming once again how little you know of what you're talking about.

    Now that I completely destroyed you and your weak ass argument, take care. bye bye

  20. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    Ah yes, another reply that shows how much you don't know of what you're talking about and with your entire argument being based on me not having developed any addons and since I didn't, not knowing anything about the API or how addons work, even though you haven't made any addons and could have avoided wasting so much time with a baseless argument by simple looking up my nickname on curse or github... ups, what's that? addons made by me? oh damn, what a surprise.

    Your ignorance on this is such that you actually used a TBC private servers comparison even though private servers don't use the same API as classic, any idiot that ever made an addon would know that. But thank you for confirming once again how little you know of what you're talking about.

    Now that I completely destroyed you and your weak ass argument, take care. bye bye
    You still didn't prove that what I suggested is possible. All you keep saying is the same: that you're a developer and that you just know better. Nothing you ever said so far suggests so far that it would work... and LearnTalent did exist back then

    This is one of the most highly sought after features in classic.

    All in all, all I suggested was how they could implement dual spec in TBC (which is a very common and fairly popular idea). And all you did was reply to me why should they add it when you can make an addon for that (you can't). And even if you could (and I would gladly like you to be right), then this is still a very weak argument and it doesn't mean they shouldn't do it (or at least it's worth suggesting it). We also had raid frames addons before and still Blizz added their own implementation back in Cataclysm (and they were better than any addon at this point).

    I feel like all you wanted is to tell me/us that you're an addon developer (which no one asked for) or just be toxic for no reason. Looking at your post history, I didn't expect anything from your very first reply, because that is seemingly all you do: troll and be toxic. I can imagine that you don't get invited to parties very often lol. Either way, yeah this conversation is useless and you do say this, yet you keep replying, because again, all you just want is to be toxic or prove yourself to someone, even though no one cares. You're not destroying anyone, if anything, you just keep displaying to others what kind of personality you are.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2021-04-02 at 05:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •