Page 1 of 32
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Right-wing extremists responsible for majority of deadly terrorist attacks last year

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/right-win...181352019.html

    A review of last year’s domestic terrorist incidents by a DHS fusion center — which shares threat-related information between federal, state and local partners — found that although civil unrest and antigovernment violence were associated with “non-affiliated, right-wing and left-wing actors, right-wing [domestic violent extremists] were responsible for the majority of fatal attacks in the Homeland in 2020.”

    The report, produced by the Joint Regional Intelligence Center, a DHS-funded fusion center, was sent out to police and law enforcement agencies nationwide as part of an intelligence-sharing system created after the 9/11 attacks.
    Not antifa.
    Not BLM.

    This is not partisan spin.

    It is cold hard fact.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

  2. #2
    Pandaren Monk Sugarcube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,949
    out of how many?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    out of how many?
    Does the number itself matter when it is still the majority of whatever that number is?

  4. #4
    Pandaren Monk Sugarcube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,949
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Does the number itself matter when it is still the majority of whatever that number is?
    of course?

  5. #5
    Yeah... We've known this one for some time.

    Politically associated murders made by left in USA? About 0.

    Politically associated murders made by right in USA? 100+, easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    of course?
    Can you educate me on exactly why?

  7. #7
    Left-wing gubberment finds that most violence is committed by the right-wing

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    of course?
    Why? I mean other than your obvious attempt to lessen the truth off this?

    Either way, when it comes to fatal domestic terrorism, the right is the biggest problem. Stop trying to obfuscate and deal with that.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Left-wing gubberment finds that most violence is committed by the right-wing
    This is not new information, sweetheart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Left-wing gubberment finds that most violence is committed by the right-wing
    Oh I wanted to respond to you in that one locked thread. Just wanted to let you know you're wrong.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Left-wing gubberment finds that most violence is committed by the right-wing
    This was based on data provided by law enforcement...countrywide.

    You know, the blue line.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    This was based on data provided by law enforcement...countrywide.

    You know, the blue line.
    Yeah because the left-wing gubberment couldn't have just passed down a memo ordering them to reach as far as possible to classify all violence as right-wing violence while playing down left-wing violence

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Yeah because the left-wing gubbermen
    Nothing to do with the "left-wing gubberment," we've known about this since before Biden was even inaugurated, IIRC.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Yeah because the left-wing gubberment couldn't have just passed down a memo ordering them to reach as far as possible to classify all violence as right-wing violence while playing down left-wing violence
    Ah conspiracy theories. Always the right wing go to when you don't appreciate reality.

  15. #15
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    It Was Capitalism All Along
    Posts
    54,043
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nothing to do with the "left-wing gubberment," we've known about this since before Biden was even inaugurated, IIRC.
    Yep, the FBI has been warning the the rest of the government of the threat of white supremacist groups and right wing extremists becoming more active and infiltrating law enforcement for more than a decade now.

    But you know that's clearly just a function of the FBI's obvious left wing bias. /s
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Yeah because the left-wing gubberment couldn't have just passed down a memo ordering them to reach as far as possible to classify all violence as right-wing violence while playing down left-wing violence
    Ah yes. The DHS... That notorious Marxist organization. Counting the dead is literally communism.

    Bro, eff off with your terrorism apologetics.

  17. #17
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    67,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Yeah... We've known this one for some time.

    Politically associated murders made by left in USA? About 0.

    Politically associated murders made by right in USA? 100+, easily.
    And if anyone wants cold, hard, unbiased data to back that claim up;

    https://www.gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf
    https://bsos.umd.edu/featured-conten...rorist-attacks

    Those are both a bit older, but it makes the clear point that the 2020 analysis here is just more of the same. It isn't a deviation from the norm, it is the norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Yeah because the left-wing gubberment couldn't have just passed down a memo ordering them to reach as far as possible to classify all violence as right-wing violence while playing down left-wing violence
    This is a lunatic conspiracy theory that is based on nothing but your desperate need to not accept simple reality.

  18. #18
    Elemental Lord callipygoustp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    8,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Yeah because the left-wing gubberment couldn't have just passed down a memo ordering them to reach as far as possible to classify all violence as right-wing violence while playing down left-wing violence
    I've heard that the data was written on a napkin with a Pizza parlor logo on it.

  19. #19
    Pandaren Monk Sugarcube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,949
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Can you educate me on exactly why?
    threat assessment...

    if it's 50 attacks and they have done 26 of those...

    vs...

    if it's 500 attacks and they have done 450 of those...

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Yeah because the left-wing gubberment couldn't have just passed down a memo ordering them to reach as far as possible to classify all violence as right-wing violence while playing down left-wing violence
    Can you actually refute it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •