Alliance 4/10 M-CN Balance Druid LFGuild - Ally Stormrage

As the title states, I'm 4/10 Mythic CN on Ally side, US Stormrage server, with lots of pulls on M Artificer. I'm looking for a new home as I'm not thrilled with the direction my current guild is going. Not looking for anything "hard core", or too serious, but a M raid back up position for the time being would be nice. Or hell even a guild that does Mythic raid alt runs or something and I can be a filthy casual for a bit. I just need a breather and to get back to enjoying raiding the way I used to. I'd be bringing a few (like 4-5) alts along with me that can either be geared for raiding or back ups as well.

Thanks for any considerations, and feel free to message me here or at Verya#11506

Mystíque - Stormrage

Hiya,

If you're looking for a bench spot and the occasional coming in to raid, we might be a good fit especially with mythic cross-realm soon. We are Volatile, alliance on Llane-Arygos, currently 3/10M with raid times Fri/Sat at 10p-1a EST. We were 11/12M last tier and we are not hardcore but do have progression in mind. If this sounds interesting to you, add mabelle#1433 so we can chat. Thanks!

**Haunted by Murlocs** (7/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

**The Who:**

We are a community of people from various parts of the world with a semi-hardcore approach to mythic raiding . We emphasize having fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM, a Raid Leader for each team and an Officer team handling various aspects of running of the guild. We have two raid teams competing to achieve CE in Castle Nathria. Both teams raid at different times and on different days to cater to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own RL with the calls of the RL for that raid team being final.

We also have an active community of mythic plus players. We push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff. Be it raiding, mythic plus, or just casually playing the game, we welcome you with open arms.

**The When:**

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (7/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (6/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

**The Needs:**

We are looking for exceptional raiders who could gel well with our two raid teams - AM & WE. Each team has is looking to recruit different class/spec combinations, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

AM team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria.

WE team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria. WE is also looking to recruit a shadow priest or a disc priest for their push forward.

Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
    Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
    Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw