Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Lack of Information in What's next panel is disturbing

With how little they are able to show us about the new zone, dungeon, and raid that is in development, are we going to be waiting 6-7 months after release for this patch?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This feels about right for a patch reveal honestly. I'll say April 20th for the patch, for totally no reason whatsoever related to 4/13.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This feels about right for a patch reveal honestly. I'll say April 20th for the patch, for totally no reason whatsoever related to 4/13.
    No way, because in prior patch releases that had new zones we at least were given concept art and designs that gave us an idea of the zone layout. We don't even have a general idea of what this dungeon and zone will look beyond vague concept drawings.

This was SO FULL OF FILLER I am almost begging for at least a mobile game debut
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    With how little they are able to show us about the new zone, dungeon, and raid that is in development, are we going to be waiting 6-7 months after release for this patch?
    I smell a June/July release for 9.1.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No addressing of the anima issue, no word on sanctum building stuff. Worrying.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Literally how? We didn't even started PTR, also from panel you can clearly tell they prepared content, but have no idea how systems will evolve in 9.1.

Late May/early June is more realistic timeframe for launch.

7+ Year Old Account
    "We have only 25 minutes, better spend the first 15 talking and showing the trailer again"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

April seems borderline impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    "We have only 25 minutes, better spend the first 15 talking and showing the trailer again"
    yeah best prove that 9.1 wont be released before June.
    also no pictures at ALL of the new zone, how the raid looks or the mega dungeon.....

It's already 4 months into the expansion and the fact that the next major update is basically just concept stages is incredibly worrying. The very first tier of the expansion is going to be like the end of expansion content droughts. Nobody is gonna be playing this game when 9.1 comes out at the end of summer.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    They had no real art to show. They are obviously seriously behind schedule. 9.1 might not be until June tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    They had no real art to show. They are obviously seriously behind schedule. 9.1 might not be until June tbh.
    Kinda insane, that its so far away. this content drought is a joke.

It IS a bid weird... no information really. No screanshots. No Cinematic ( hasn't there always been at least one?) Nothing at all to be fair....

A few reskin mount... yay? ONE new model in form of the hand. but even that is probably a reskin.

One of the main problems I had with Legion and BFAs first tier was how short it was. Both were only 4 months which is way too short for a 10 boss, hard, raid.

Hoping for 5.5-6 months for 9.1 and the new raid like a more standard raid tier.

if they keep the 6 month cycle its a mid may 9.1 patch and probably raid early june, seems fine to me even tho i havent played in a while i dont see why they would break the cycle and people expected an april release when 9.0.5 just popped onto ptr

Quote Originally Posted by Obbi87 View Post
    You expect raid tiers way too often. They're a lot of work.

How so?

I don't really understand what you expected. Live gameplay from the dungeon and the raid?

They revealed the usual aspects of a new patch, new raid, new dungeon, new zone, teased some concept art and some new models, some upcoming system changes (honor talent revamp, updates to torghast, bla bla).

Will probably release around mid to late May, June at the latest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obbi87 View Post
    What they are "talking about" sounds promising, but we are a minimum of 3.5-4 months away. I wouldn't be surprised by July launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    How so?

I don't really understand what you expected. Live gameplay from the dungeon and the raid?

They revealed the usual aspects of a new patch, new raid, new dungeon, new zone, teased some concept art and some new models, some upcoming system changes (honor talent revamp, updates to torghast, bla bla).

Will probably release around mid to late May, June at the latest.
    They showed no art? They only showed concept art for the raid. May isnt happening unless they are more ahead then they are letting on, but if that is the case, Why not show more?