Blizzard BattleNet Dekstop App.

I have a very simple question.

Currently my BattleNet App looks like this when I right-click it on the taskline :

https://gyazo.com/3d533b07c6d7d7f77244518522213c66

Is it possible to remove all the games that I don't play, or even never have played/had any interrest in? (which is most of them)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________

It recently started looking like this, not sure why. Beforehand it only showed the games I had installed (I believe so at least, for sure didn't show all those games).

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I have figured out, but at least you can remove them from the launch itself now. That's the one positive thing I can say about the new launcher.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

It feels like they want to make it the next orgin or uplay. Another platform to try and cut out steam till they realize it's a disaster and come back to them cup in hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Related question: How to hide the friends panel? How to hide the menu bar? How to hide the ads? How to hide the icons? How to hide the avatar? How to hide..... fuck it.. How to hide all of it?? HOW TO RUN GAMES WITHOUT THE FUCKING LAUNCHER!!??

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Related question: How to hide the friends panel? How to hide the menu bar? How to hide the ads? How to hide the icons? How to hide the avatar? How to hide..... fuck it.. How to hide all of it?? HOW TO RUN GAMES WITHOUT THE FUCKING LAUNCHER!!??
    Find the .exe in the folder and shortcut it to your desktop. Game won't recognize updates this way though and connection won't be possible if blizz releases a patch. Then you'll need to run once through the launcher again

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    It feels like they want to make it the next orgin or uplay. Another platform to try and cut out steam till they realize it's a disaster and come back to them cup in hand.
    Except that this has been out for many years now, has always been the only place to play Blizzard games since it was created (they have not been released on other storefronts), and Activision moved their games there a while back as well and IIRC haven't sold one on another storefront since COD:WWII.

They're doing fine, and they'll continue to do fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Find the .exe in the folder and shortcut it to your desktop. Game won't recognize updates this way though and connection won't be possible if blizz releases a patch. Then you'll need to run once through the launcher again
    Tried that, has the same effect as attempting to run the exe directly for me, ie. it opens up the launcher without running the game.

Tried that, has the same effect as attempting to run the exe directly for me, ie. it opens up the launcher without running the game.
    It... Shouldn't. You need to find the wow.exe, not the launcher exe. I know this sounds like stupid advice but this 100% worked at least roughly a year ago when I played the last time.

10+ Year Old Account
    It... Shouldn't. You need to find the wow.exe, not the launcher exe. I know this sounds like stupid advice but this 100% worked at least roughly a year ago when I played the last time.
    Aah, I don't have WoW installed I play Heroes of the Storm. I've always had a shortcut to "Heroes of the Storm.exe" on my desktop. Just deleted and recreated it, same effect, launcher fires up.
    Last edited by Twoddle; 2021-02-22 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Start Wow.exe(or .exe of w/e game you intend to play), its really not rocket science nor is all you listed a big deal as you make it out to be.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Start Wow.exe(or .exe of w/e game you intend to play), its really not rocket science nor is all you listed a big deal as you make it out to be.
    It's not WoW it's HotS as I clarified later and yes it does still run the launcher.

It's not WoW it's HotS as I clarified later and yes it does still run the launcher.
    you're still accessing the wrong exe. I also have HotS. Go to ...Heroes of the Storm\Support64 and start HeroesSwitcher_x64.exe

10+ Year Old Account
    you're still accessing the wrong exe. I also have HotS. Go to ...Heroes of the Storm\Support64 and start HeroesSwitcher_x64.exe
    Cool, that does run the game directly. However after searching it's like you mentioned, running the game this way isn't supported and you run into settings not being saved and updates aren't done.