Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Sanctums of Domination 9.1 Raid Boss Predictions

“The Jailer's inner sanctum, naturally, is a place for some of the worst of the worst souls sent for the Jailer's personal torment, and we will be seeing some of those souls here as well. Really looking forward to hearing who do you think who'll show up in the Jailer's personal torment sanctum.”

What past villains do you think will show up and what kind of Boss fight will they be?

I want to see Othmar Garithos finally return.

I would like the boss fight as a council fight but with the twist of the bosses in phases of working together and against each other.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garithos did nothing wrong

Why would Othmar Garithos be in the Maw?

We currently know of Tarrasque, the Eye, and Sylvanas.

I would expect another trader boss, a Forsworn boss, maybe a lich king themed boss, and just a bunch of other random evil dudes.

EDIT: Oh yeah, KT was confirmed?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What I expect:

- Helya and Mueh'zala (after he's freed through some bullshit), commanding the Mawsworn;
    - Archlich Kel'thuzad, wielding powerful Maldraxxus spells
    - The Eye of Odin as a massive, corrupted eye;
    - Sylvanas using lots of chains and becoming a Banshee at the end;
    - Some gauntlet event with Tyrande trying to explode or explode Torghast as a whole;
    - That Maw Gorilla that scares people in Torghast;
    - The Disfigured Soul of Ner'zhul, separated from Arthas' after he was thrown in the Maw;
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    I want to see Othmar Garithos finally return.
    Garithos sounds like someone who would definitely go through Revendreth and redeemed to go to Maldraxxus. The Harvester of Pride would've made short work of him.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    What I expect:

- Helya and Mueh'zala (after he's freed through some bullshit), commanding the Mawsworn;
    - Archlich Kel'thuzad, wielding powerful Maldraxxus spells
    - Sylvanas using lots of chains and becoming a Banshee at the end;
    - Some gauntlet event with Tyrande trying to explode or explode Torghast as a whole;
    - That Maw Gorilla that scares people in Torghast;
    - The Disfigured Soul of Ner'zhul, separated from Arthas' after he was thrown in the Maw;

Garithos sounds like someone who would definitely go through Revendreth and redeemed to go to Maldraxxus. The Harvester of Pride would've made short work of him.
    Only reason I brought up Garithos is because blizzard did not add any mention of him in Revendreth. At least he Sinstone has not been found.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Why would Othmar Garithos be in the Maw?
    Cause he was racist. He grew up at a time when everyone who wasn't human, dwarf or gnome was bad, and he couldn't really let that go in his later years. For that he must be thrown to the same pit as irredeamable monsters. Apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Cause he was racist. He grew up at a time when everyone who wasn't human, dwarf or gnome was bad, and he couldn't really let that go in his later years. For that he must be thrown to the same pit as irredeamable monsters. Apparently.
    This was the kind of answer I expected to hear.

5+ Year Old Account
    MMO Champ users #1 rule never stay on topic or post about a threads main topic.

Confirmed 4/10:
    The Tarragrue
    The Eye of the Jailer
    Kel'Thuzad
    Sylvanas Windrunner

Who we might see:
    Tyrande (depending how the Nightfae campaign goes)

One of those shade dragon things in the Maw

Mawsworn council (blizzard love a council fight) or even a mourne-weapon fight with multiple mourne weapons created by the Jailers army that you need to defeat and free the souls inside them.

Something Lich King related or Ner’zhul himself

Possibly a defence fight like Kael’Thus or Dreamweaver to free the “Runecarver” (Primus)

Helya - but with the Eye of the Jailer. She did after all give it to them

I wonder if we could see Garrosh, freed from Revendreth and angrier than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    I wonder if we could see Garrosh, freed from Revendreth and angrier than ever.
    If anything he will be a peaceful Garrosh who has realised his wrongs and moved passed his anger and pride. That’s what the whole syphoning in Ravendreth is for. Show him his wrongs and move passed them. Doubtful but they did say in the belluar interview we might see him

Ner'zhul is a safe bet. Arthas and Gul'dan, there's a chance I think.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    What I expect:

wait a second could this be the Eye of the Jailer that haunts us in the Maw?

MIND = BLOWN

Quote Originally Posted by bulutooth23 View Post
    wait a second could this be the Eye of the Jailer that haunts us in the Maw?

MIND = BLOWN
    They pretty much told us it is.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    MMO Champ users #1 rule never stay on topic or post about a threads main topic.
    A pot and a kettle meet!!!

Slyvanis, KT, Tyrande, Some random broker, The Eye, Sauron, and Some evil wizard that no one has ever heard of, Jailer Lt. or three.

I honestly don't see why Garithos would go to the Maw. As much as I hate to be in the same crowd as the legions of barely-concealed closet racists who want to vent through fictional lens, it does seem more likely he'd go to Revendreth and have his dickery tortured out of him long before he'd be tossed in the Maw. There are way worse people on Azeroth, especially if someone who willingly permitted the mana bombing of Theramore is able to saunter into Revendreth.

Renault returning as one of the horsemen/council. He backstabbed his father, I think he would make a high-ranking Maw officer.

There are a few potential RP fights. Kael'thas vs Kel'Thuzad, the battle of the KTs. Ysera vs Tyrande. Alexandros vs Renault, Uther vs Arthas/Ner'zhul.
    Last edited by catalystical; 2021-02-24 at 03:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I honestly don't see why Garithos would go to the Maw. As much as I hate to be in the same crowd as the legions of barely-concealed closet racists who want to vent through fictional lens, it does seem more likely he'd go to Revendreth and have his dickery tortured out of him long before he'd be tossed in the Maw. There are way worse people on Azeroth, especially if someone who willingly permitted the mana bombing of Theramore is able to saunter into Revendreth.
    Honestly most of the low level villains would go to Revendreth anyways. They may end being there for a long time. The Maw has the WORST ones(Or supposed to) across all worlds. Much as we may really hate Dickthos and Dickosh Egoscream Revandreath is their place. Granted I feel like if you mess with the balance of Life and Death..... that raises your chances to be in the Maw but thats unrelated.

OT: I hope....we see a possible Ner'zhul appearence.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Honestly most of the low level villains would go to Revendreth anyways. They may end being there for a long time. The Maw has the WORST ones(Or supposed to) across all worlds. Much as we may really hate Dickthos and Dickosh Egoscream Revandreath is their place. Granted I feel like if you mess with the balance of Life and Death..... that raises your chances to be in the Maw but thats unrelated.

OT: I hope....we see a possible Ner'zhul appearence.
    Ner'zhul would be amazing. Hopefully he's the big epicenter of the Fate battle.