Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Will change forever. Ofc he will be undead paladin. I know he is actually a priest but as he said. Light is with him in the dark.
    Last edited by czarek; 2021-02-26 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    "But after the events in Shadowlands"

Dude literally spoiled

Andun will return from Shadowlands in Azeroth
    In the recent novel, it was heavily hinted at the Light vs. Void internal conflict he'd have to go through in the future. So it's not much of a spoiler, we've already known that he'll make it out of the Shadowlands alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    There was also a comic that set up Med'an to be the Guardian of Tirisfal ready to face the Legion.
    yep that i remembered, and blizz even went on to say that Me'dan was a mistake and they quickly erased him from existence.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can he just die?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Here's hoping Anduin becomes a necromancer. That would help a lot in bringing in a necromancer class into the game.

But considering he wore plate before being captured, and even after his capture, I fear he'll just become the new Lich King.
    I don't think he'll become a Lich King. The Jailer has a bad track record of those consistently failing to do anything remotely useful to him.

TURALYON! This is not a phase! This is me! You don't understand the darkness and pain i feel broiling inside me!

Like father, like son. An evil Anduin would at least be more interesting. WoW's lead characters are way too simplistic these days and I find it hard to care about any of them.

"Change forever" So he's going to have access to the customizations we were promised but told aren't coming?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    TURALYON! This is not a phase! This is me! You don't understand the darkness and pain i feel broiling inside me!
    Well, poor Andy doesn't seem to have had time to live a proper adolescence, so some delayed emo phase was to be expected tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Yeah, I've recognized that, too, some time ago. Google translate is really good. Most of the time its translations are reliable.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk, in an interview Danuser said that Arthas's actions were his own, that he was never mind controlled. Even though frostmourne and the helm of domination was brought in by the jailer, Arthas was still in control. That's hardly a redemption. The Jailer only gave him the tools to do whatever he wanted to do anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's hoping Tyrande is saved by Malfurion, their deep bond winning over the night warriors curse.
    Then she goes on and purifies the mournblade and Anduins armor with the power of Elune.
    After that, Anduin is forever indebted to the night elves and we get a new capital for the night elves
    I never said he was mind controlled, but he was obviously being swayed by corruption...bad influences can make people do bad things

Despite Arthas never, actually, dying, he was considered undead, as a Death Knight.
    Now, Anduin, the Death Knight, has the same purple skin color as Arthas did, when he was a Death Knight:

So, you can, pretty much, say Anduin is an undead.
    Which, brings me to "The Would-Be Queen" pamphlet of the Scarlet Crusade:

"The boy-king CONSPIRED with the Banshee herself to arrange a meeting between the living and the dead under a FALSE flag of truce. Traitor Wrynn seduced the Banshee into staging a FAKE massacre to lure out the good-hearted Princess Calia.

Then the traitor king had our princess MURDERED.

But that was not the end of Anduin's foul scheme. No, he had his Banshee lover raise Calia as a lich... practically SPITTING on the grave of good King Terenas!

Why?

Because the traitor king is OBSESSED with the dead! He plans to MARRY Calia and secure his right to the throne of Lordaeron."

Now, that he's undead, he can marry Calia Menethil.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post

So, you can, pretty much, say Anduin is an undead.
    No he literally isn't, he came back and color returned to his face during the cinematic. Danuser said that old Anduin is "still pretty much in there". Nothing suggests that he's an undead. They couldn't even kill the Archon no way they're gonna kill Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    No he literally isn't, he came back and color returned to his face during the cinematic. Danuser said that old Anduin is "still pretty much in there". Nothing suggests that he's an undead. They couldn't even kill the Archon no way they're gonna kill Anduin.

I would agree that his skin color is less purple, and his hair is less white, in the cinematic than in the concept art.
    But, aren't all Death Knights undead?
    Never said they killed him, like Arthas was never killed.

Anduin realizes finally you can't save everyone, give peace a chance for most but some fuckers just need to die. Whoop their ass, show them the strength of your arms then ask again. Peace or we wipe you out and purge you from history.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they way he looked broken and tired in that future comic kinda of makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Anduin realizes finally you can't save everyone, give peace a chance for most but some fuckers just need to die. Whoop their ass, show them the strength of your arms then ask again. Peace or we wipe you out and purge you from history.
    ^That sound about right, it'll be like he become a bit like Varian but not full tilt

- - - Updated - - -

I would agree that his skin color is less purple, and his hair is less white, in the cinematic than in the concept art.
    Arthas became undead when he took his heart out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    "Anduin will change forever"
    oh thank god, can he become SLIGHTLY interesting as a character?
    He sucks less in the books. He disguises himself as a commoner and gets shit faced on the reg with soldiers in pubs and has panic attacks over feeling responsible for sending his drinking buddies to their deaths in wars he feels powerless to stop or resolve. Sadly, WoW only gives you a slice of characters. Sylvanas however makes less sense if you read the books, sadly.

More on topic, at the very least I'm excited to see how Anduin's voice actor handles playing "evil Andy". So far I'm actually pretty content. I miss Talanji's voice actress, she really sold the whole "troll queen" thing for me.
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2021-02-27 at 04:43 PM.

All Death Knights are undead. That has no relevance to Anduin, however, or to the Lich King, as neither are Death Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    All Death Knights are undead. That has no relevance to Anduin, however, or to the Lich King, as neither are Death Knights.
    Arthas is explicitly a Death Knight in Warcraft III and called the first Death Knight of the Scourge repeatedly. Arthas is definitely a Death Knight, and the Lich King as a whole became a Death Knight when Arthas usurped Ner'Zhul

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Arthas became undead when he took his heart out.
    Alex Afrasiabi originally said that Arthas "never died" and the Matthias Lehner questline involved Arthas removing his heart because the "incessant drumming" of living hearts disgusted him, but this was later contradicted by Arthas being described as an undead in Rise of the Lich King, and as having felt the Lich King's power pierce his heart, stop his breath, and freeze his veins when he donned the Helm of Domination. It added that his hair and skin grew pale, plants died at his touch, living animals feared him, and he did not tire.Chronicle also described him as an undead and the game categorized him as an Undead creature.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Pretty sure they are.
    Last edited by username993720; 2021-02-27 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Arthas is explicitly a Death Knight in Warcraft III and called the first Death Knight of the Scourge repeatedly. Arthas is definitely a Death Knight, and the Lich King as a whole became a Death Knight when Arthas usurped Ner'Zhul
    That's a trait of Arthas, not the Lich King, though. If Arthas was to non-lethally lose the Lich King aspect, he would still have been a Death Knight, while the Lich King would no longer be.