Quick Q on Black Temple timewalking

[Edit: Got it!]

I have the feat of strength for the warglaives but have never done BT timewalking. Is the achieve still in there? [edit: yes]

More importantly am I actually gonna be able to find a group for this? It’s 25 players and...actually needs 25 semi-competent people, right? [edit: sort of. There's a couple mechanics...as long as people can figure out like one mechanic you'll be ok. Tank and a few healers probably need to at least have some understanding of what's happening.]

What’s it categorized under in the LFG menu and is the entrance in Caverns of Time? [Edit: legacy raids and entrance is in Shattrath]

Also I dunno if I just missed it but I scoured the calendar for this and didn’t see it in the next six months even.
    Last edited by garicasha; 2021-02-25 at 06:15 AM.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

It was a surprise this month because of the BC Classic announcement. But usually when the recycle the Timewalk weeks BC is the first one. Id expect to see them back on the calendar after the next patch.