Kill the Horde council.

They are a bunch of weaklings and peace mongers. They betrayed the Horde and sold us out to the Alliance. They need to die and be replaced with strong leaders who actually put the Horde first and break the peace treaty that allows us to attack the Alliance again until they are all wiped out. Down with the Horde council.
    Down with the Alliance.

Lok’tar!

If the council dies, the Horde dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

That would be the fastest way of getting the Horde wiped out, or at least disbanded.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you want war? none wants war. Anyone who wants war shows a lesser intellectual capacity. Garrosh wanted war, look how that ended. You need a brain to handle your blade, not a peanut.

Through peace, specially right now without the Alliance´s king, we can gain a LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    The horde already died, thats why there's a council (of anduin's buddies).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Why would you want war? none wants war. Anyone who wants war shows a lesser intellectual capacity. Garrosh wanted war, look how that ended. You need a brain to handle your blade, not a peanut.

Through peace, specially right now without the Alliance´s king, we can gain a LOT.
    Except for Anduin, Calia, Foal, and Greymane starting the most recent war between horde and alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    The Horde is already dead. It died when the council turned us into a vassal state for the Alliance. We only gain when the council gets killed off. At best by their own people burned alive on pyres.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post

I want war. I want war alot. The Alliance deserves to suffer and get taken away any nice things away from them.

there is no strong leader left to unite the horde like that. and even if there was, the horde has developed a habit of forming anti-warmonger rebellions.

you're better off hoping anduin goes neutral/busy/dead after this expansion and the alliance gets a warmonger in charge instead.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    They are a bunch of weaklings and peace mongers. They betrayed the Horde and sold us out to the Alliance. They need to die and be replaced with strong leaders who actually put the Horde first and break the peace treaty that allows us to attack the Alliance again until they are all wiped out. Down with the Horde council.
    Down with the Alliance.

Lok’tar!
    Who exactly are you refering as Horde Council? Can you give some names?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    there is no strong leader left to unite the horde like that. and even if there was, the horde has developed a habit of forming anti-warmonger rebellions.
    Bring the best guys back. Easy as that. We are in the afterlife/Shadowlands. Bringing them back to Life will imrpove it greatly. The new leadership would look like this.

Orcs: All the AU warlords
    Trolls: Jindo the Breaker
    Tauren: Magatha Grimtotem.
    Blood elves: Kael’thas
    Goblins: Gallywix
    Undead: Sylvanas
    Pandaren: Chen Stormstout
    Nightborne: Grand Magistrix Elisande
    Zandalari: Rastakhan
    Maghar: Same as Orcs
    Highmountain Tauren: That drogbar king.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Who exactly are you refering as Horde Council? Can you give some names?
    Thrall, Baine Calia. Like the very worst we got. There are more but I am too lazy to count them all up.

Down with the Alliance.

Lok’tar!
    Lmao. I guess blood above realism. No country ever could support a never ending war. And right now we have been at war for most of wows lifetime.

I have enough of it. Characters strifing for war for the sake of war without a reason behind it are villains. And wow is not a game where you can play a villain. It never was. And never will be. There is no reason whatsoever for the horde to try to start a war again. The collection of people they have is allready incredibly fragile.

I get this is a weird RP/bait thread. But war makes no sense right now or for at least a few expansions.

Get rid of the two factions and start working on individual stories for the races. Not to undefinable blobs of people. WIth war for the sake of war. Heavens the horde should not have any people left able to fight anymore. Where are they coming from? Most orcs died a few years back. Trolls allready have been few. Bloodelves got nearly eradicated by Arthas a few years back. Undead also never have been many and can't procreate really in a meaningfull capacity and zandalars entire army got destroyed over the course of BfA.
    Not saying Alliance is much better right now but they are a bit better. I don't think dwarves had any losses whatsoever. Neither did most humans.

TLDR: Horde would not stand a chance if another war would break out. They are to fragile right now and not strong enough.
    And i got freaking tired of the same story over and over and over and over again. Doesn't make sense. Either peace or destroy one faction completly so we can have peace... god i hat that stupid faction war storyline

5+ Year Old Account
    Grand Magistrix Elisande, Kael’thas. You must be joking. Those are the worst villains and criminals! Though I must say they have quite an ego, which so enjoyable to be around with them.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Lmao. I guess blood above realism. No country ever could support a never ending war. And right now we have been at war for most of wows lifetime.

I have enough of it. Characters strifing for war for the sake of war without a reason behind it are villains. And wow is not a game where you can play a villain. It never was. And never will be. There is no reason whatsoever for the horde to try to start a war again. The collection of people they have is allready incredibly fragile.

I get this is a weird RP/bait thread. But war makes no sense right now or for at least a few expansions.

Get rid of the two factions and start working on individual stories for the races. Not to undefinable blobs of people. WIth war for the sake of war. Heavens the horde should not have any people left able to fight anymore. Where are they coming from? Most orcs died a few years back. Trolls allready have been few. Bloodelves got nearly eradicated by Arthas a few years back. Undead also never have been many and can't procreate really in a meaningfull capacity and zandalars entire army got destroyed over the course of BfA.
    Not saying Alliance is much better right now but they are a bit better. I don't think dwarves had any losses whatsoever. Neither did most humans.

TLDR: Horde would not stand a chance if another war would break out. They are to fragile right now and not strong enough.
    And i got freaking tired of the same story over and over and over and over again. Doesn't make sense. Either peace or destroy one faction completly so we can have peace... god i hat that stupid faction war storyline
    Killing Alliance is what we are best at. If you haven't noticed it yet Horde gets always ignored in neutral and cosmic plot. Faction war is the only story where we get screentime of our own.

Hell, this is a game, blood and thunder !! hahaha

MaKe ThE HoRdE GrEaT AgAiN

Killing Alliance is what we are best at. If you haven't noticed it yet Horde gets always ignored in neutral and cosmic plot. Faction war is the only story where we get screentime of our own.
    That is why i don't like it. Alliance is in the faction war only always the interventionalist. Always has to react to something the horde did.
    For gameplay reasons ther can never be a winner of this war. Set aside that there are never real "winners" in any war.
    So get rid of it and give the horde characters more storylines in the cosmic stuff. Which they do right now with baine and thrall. But it could be expanded if it would not be for the "muh waaaaaaar" stuff. Thankfully it looks, that this part of wows story is finally over with the council and better realtions between the factions. Tyrande and Genn put their focus on Slyvannas and not the horde as a whole. They don't like them but they are content with going after her for now.

Horde has to rebuild. Alliance to. Heroes are occupied with other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    That is why i don't like it. Alliance is in the faction war only always the interventionalist. Always has to react to something the horde did.
    For gameplay reasons ther can never be a winner of this war. Set aside that there are never real "winners" in any war.
    So get rid of it and give the horde characters more storylines in the cosmic stuff. Which they do right now with baine and thrall. But it could be expanded if it would not be for the "muh waaaaaaar" stuff. Thankfully it looks, that this part of wows story is finally over with the council and better realtions between the factions. Tyrande and Genn put their focus on Slyvannas and not the horde as a whole. They don't like them but they are content with going after her for now.

Horde has to rebuild. Alliance to. Heroes are occupied with other stuff.
    Horde doesn't need rebuilding. We need Sylvanas back, executing the traitors and finish the war with the Alliance which she started. Lok'tar! Never peace with Alliance dogs!

Ah look, the typical "Horde is war mongers, durrrrr!" thread that so frequently crops up on official forums because people think Horde = Bad Guys by default...

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread comes across as hyper-partisan Horde RP, and as such has no place in this subforum.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead