Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Have we possibly met the First Ones already?

So with the new talk of the First Ones, i cant help but think if we have met them already somewhere, or at least they know us. Somehow, their waystone in the Maw specifically reacted to us, and no one else there. Why? Im just thinking somewhere along the way we interacted with them, maybe even indirectly.

When first talking about the expansion Ion describe the player being able to leave because of their bond with Azeroth. I don't know how true that is now but nothing contradicts it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    When first talking about the expansion Ion describe the player being able to leave because of their bond with Azeroth. I don't know how true that is now but nothing contradicts it.
    yea but why would that even matter? Azeroth is just another random world as far as Shadowlands is concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Maybe we did. Maybe somewhere where we would last expect them. Like say, in valley of the four winds. Or other unsuspecting place.

I think it would be cool if they always were there, "brewing" trouble.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    yea but why would that even matter? Azeroth is just another random world as far as Shadowlands is concerned.
    Are baby titans considered random?

Seeing as the Jailer is coming after Azeroth's World Soul we'll see why.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I'm legit convinced the First Ones are those guys

Last edited by bagina; 2021-02-22 at 03:54 PM.

I have had a theory for a while that each cosmological force has a "First One", and that Azeroth is the Titan first one. For some reason she had to be reborn/enter embryonic form, and the reason she is so sought after is because the other forces recognize what she is. This also helps explain why PC/azerothians are so powerful, because we have been living on/birthed from one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Also pet theory is that the reason Azeroth had to be reborn is she is the one that set up the rules/barrier/whatever that prevents the higher echelons of void from entering the material world (and possibly other forces).
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    I have had a theory for a while that each cosmological force has a "First One", and that Azeroth is the Titan first one. For some reason she had to be reborn/enter embryonic form, and the reason she is so sought after is because the other forces recognize what she is. This also helps explain why PC/azerothians are so powerful, because we have been living on/birthed from one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Also pet theory is that the reason Azeroth had to be reborn is she is the one that set up the rules/barrier/whatever that prevents the higher echelons of void from entering the material world (and possibly other forces).
    I wonder what Azeroth thinks about our toxic community

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I wonder what Azeroth thinks about our toxic community
    Probably rather get stabbed by Sargeras sword again than deal with us.
    Last edited by bledgor; 2021-02-22 at 03:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably rather get stabbed by Sargeras sword again than deal with us.
    Maybe that is the whole reason.. because it happened already. I feel sorry for Azeroth now.. getting fuled by pure toxic fluid for the last 16 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    I'm legit convinced the First Ones are those guys

There have been talks about this since vanilla.. like who are those statues etc etc.

If these are the first ones.. then I have to credit blizz for hearing the community about those statues and actually make a thing about these guys.

Dont get me wrong.. this wasnt a thing for a long time.. the statues always were rule of cool/cloaked figures are cool kind of thing. But I wouldnt believe them if they said this was planned all along since vanilla.

I've had this idea in my brain for the longest time that considering this is the "world of warcraft", Azeroth is a true titan world soul of disorder (since Sargeras only become one, was not born one). Which would have had an effect on why the people of azeroth are always at war with each other. Probably not, just a thought

There have been talks about this since vanilla.. like who are those statues etc etc.

If these are the first ones.. then I have to credit blizz for hearing the community about those statues and actually make a thing about these guys.

Dont get me wrong.. this wasnt a thing for a long time.. the statues always were rule of cool/cloaked figures are cool kind of thing. But I wouldnt believe them if they said this was planned all along since vanilla.
    How would the WC1 era orcs know anything about the First Ones?

Could be that Azeroth, the titan, is a special kind of a titan, or a First One reborn (not yet). As mentioned above, the Jailer is specifically after Azeroth. He led to a creating of the Lich King ON Azeroth. He decided to work with someone coming FROM Azeroth etc. And we wore a Heart of Azeroth, maybe not the literal heart, but there's a special connection between us and her now.

So with the new talk of the First Ones, i cant help but think if we have met them already somewhere, or at least they know us. Somehow, their waystone in the Maw specifically reacted to us, and no one else there. Why? Im just thinking somewhere along the way we interacted with them, maybe even indirectly.
    Yes... they have been watching us all along...the Murlocks. Wouldn’t it be hilarious? Akin to The mice in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Blizzard after all loves their pop culture references.

What if battle pets are actually the first ones and the ultimate battle for the fate of the universe will be a pet battle?
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    How would the WC1 era orcs know anything about the First Ones?
    The point was that the speculation on those statues is a thing since vanilla. You know players who speculated..

Idk what orcs from warcraft 1 have anything to do with what I said.

5+ Year Old Account
    The point was that the speculation on those statues is a thing since vanilla. You know players who speculated..

Idk what orcs from warcraft 1 have anything to do with what I said.
    Maybe referring to the ones who made the portal gates with the same statues.

Which were warlocks taught by Nerzhul who in turned was taught by Demons who may have rumors of Firsts Ones among them.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    What if battle pets are actually the first ones and the ultimate battle for the fate of the universe will be a pet battle?
    Makes sense, we have been getting these "avatars of the universe" from raids and hidden secrets.

Maybe that is the whole reason.. because it happened already. I feel sorry for Azeroth now.. getting fuled by pure toxic fluid for the last 16 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, I know they've been mostly a cool decoration but nonetheless it would be fucking awesome if Blizz made them into something big.