Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    What the fuck is Trump even talking about? "We're going to be victorious" at what?? What does he think is going to happen?
    No idea. I can't listen to him speak. His voice + the utter nonsense he usually spouts makes my brain hurt something awful.

Anyone care to tell what he is saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    did she forget the words or something? I only played the first 30 sec on the video, while yes, her singing voice sounds like her mouth was full of cotton, I'm not gonna hold that against her. (The one time I tried singing, my dog literally started howling.)

so what was disrespectful?
    She, um... she used all the keys.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    No idea. I can't listen to him speak. His voice + the utter nonsense he usually spouts makes my brain hurt something awful.

Anyone care to tell what he is saying?
    I came in here hoping that someone was brave enough to watch him and give a summary since I also can't stand to hear his nonsense. But at a guess, it's him trying to fire up his base again. I think "We're going to be victorious" means they think they've lost this country like some kind of football game. It's really all they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    She, um... she used all the keys.
    so her singing got worse deeper in.

Ill say Im not of the mindset that if you cant sing, don't.
    I will point at laugh at CPAC that they just pulled some random donor's daughter and let her cause they couldn't get anyone with talent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I came in here hoping that someone was brave enough to watch him and give a summary since I also can't stand to hear his nonsense. But at a guess, it's him trying to fire up his base again. I think "We're going to be victorious" means they think they've lost this country like some kind of football game. It's really all they know.
    Im sure it will be up on youtube by tomorrow
    I tried the CPAC feed, but whatever sort of player "Rumble" is, my laptop didn't like it
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

You can watch it live here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VDZfIvXnzI

Typical rambling bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    You can watch it live here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VDZfIvXnzI

Typical rambling bullshit.
    I was curious so I click the link and hear him going on about "Trumpism." Basically he's doing his typical song and dance of taking credit for stuff he didn't do and complaining about problems that don't exist.

other than the creep "we love you" chanting, this hasn't been any different from his normal campaign rallies
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Lovely crowd. Where are their Nike Decades and Kool-Aid?
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Is this bullshit marathon still going on? I love that he only polled at 55% for the nomination in 2024. That's fucked up in a fucked up environment.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Is this bullshit marathon still going on? I love that he only polled at 55% for the nomination in 2024. That's fucked up in a fucked up environment.
    Yep, a bullshit organization that designed their entire thing about Trump, and he still only got 55% of the voting there. When they claim that they have 85%-90% of Republican support for Trump, and yet, he still only got 55% at his support for the shittiest PAC next to the white nationalist PAC that was next door I think.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Yep, a bullshit organization that designed their entire thing about Trump, and he still only got 55% of the voting there. When they claim that they have 85%-90% of Republican support for Trump, and yet, he still only got 55% at his support for the shittiest PAC next to the white nationalist PAC that was next door I think.
    Cracks me up. Maybe his antics will get some normal people primaried out and the Democrats will gain seats due to the bat-shit-crazy factor.