Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lovely crowd. Where are their Nike Decades and Kool-Aid?
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is this bullshit marathon still going on? I love that he only polled at 55% for the nomination in 2024. That's fucked up in a fucked up environment.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Is this bullshit marathon still going on? I love that he only polled at 55% for the nomination in 2024. That's fucked up in a fucked up environment.
    Yep, a bullshit organization that designed their entire thing about Trump, and he still only got 55% of the voting there. When they claim that they have 85%-90% of Republican support for Trump, and yet, he still only got 55% at his support for the shittiest PAC next to the white nationalist PAC that was next door I think.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Yep, a bullshit organization that designed their entire thing about Trump, and he still only got 55% of the voting there. When they claim that they have 85%-90% of Republican support for Trump, and yet, he still only got 55% at his support for the shittiest PAC next to the white nationalist PAC that was next door I think.
    Cracks me up. Maybe his antics will get some normal people primaried out and the Democrats will gain seats due to the bat-shit-crazy factor.