10+ Year Old Account
    Terrifying and disturbing start to the game tonight.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    It was weird because it looked like he just landed hard on his arm, because he was holding it up the air all stiff. Evidentially not.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not watching yet, what happened? This is the Chargers game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Everyone thought they saw someone die on the field finally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Parham hit his head on the turf attempting a diving catch. Lost all muscle control, arms stiff and outstretched, not unlike when Savage got concussed. They stretchered him off and his arms were still seizing, it was awful.

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid Joe Buck said maybe he was just cold, dozen concussion Aikman stayed quiet.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I normally don't mind the two, but Aikman especially has been terrible so far today.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Parham hit his head on the turf attempting a diving catch. Lost all muscle control, arms stiff and outstretched, not unlike when Savage got concussed. They stretchered him off and his arms were still seizing, it was awful.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph - that's horrifying. Those arms at the end...I've never seen that before. I'm looking at the replay and the landing seemed normal (obviously just the opposite though).

Indeed. I'm very glad he wasn't available during the major college carrousel. ROFL re the quotes.

I wonder if Meyer is done or if he'll throw his name in the hat for another college go around.
    If anyone hires him, it'll be disgusting in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid Joe Buck said maybe he was just cold, dozen concussion Aikman stayed quiet.
    Its not very common that they take face masks off like that. His eyes were just shut when he landed. Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another bad throw by Mahomes. He's looked off all game. This one lost em six points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Another bad throw by Mahomes. He's looked off all game. This one lost em six points.
    and he just caused the chargers to get 7 more

This game is just both teams trying their best to lose.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Self Inflicted Wounds View Post
    Its not very common that they take face masks off like that. His eyes were just shut when he landed. Wow.
    It's like he stroked out or something and it was just bad timing that it happened during that leaping catch. I know that's not what happened, but looking at the replay, he just checked out after what looks like [for football] a relatively simple landing. If that makes any sense.

The Chargers are a meme franchise that...frankly...should just be contracted.

Browns lost 2 more linebackers and Washington their top 2 QBs to the covid list. I don't see how the NFL can make the Browns play tomorrow at this point. That game is going to be horrible.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't think NFL announcing could get any dumber than Michaels and Collinsworth fellating Aaron Rodgers on Sunday Night. But then Joe Buck was like "hold my beer guys".

The Parham injury was shocking. Mostly since it was just about the way he fell. The whiplash was enough to cause a traumatic brain injury that left him unconscious and in a tonic reflex pose.
    In light of the Vincent Jackson news, I wonder how many Charger fans were thinking of Junior Seau. I dunno how the NFL outruns the albatross of inherent risk of brain injury..

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PfeffermintShake View Post
    I didn't think NFL announcing could get any dumber than Michaels and Collinsworth fellating Aaron Rodgers on Sunday Night. But then Joe Buck was like "hold my beer guys".

The Parham injury was shocking. Mostly since it was just about the way he fell. The whiplash was enough to cause a traumatic brain injury that left him unconscious and in a tonic reflex pose.
    In light of the Vincent Jackson news, I wonder how many Charger fans were thinking of Junior Seau. I dunno how the NFL outruns the albatross of inherent risk of brain injury..
    They deny it, just like any other billion dollar industry does when faced with the reality of their product on people.

The whole thing was horrifying - more so than I've ever seen. I haven't heard that phrase before, tonic reflex pose. Holy shit. And the medical "update" seems like total bullshit.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Browns lost 2 more linebackers and Washington their top 2 QBs to the covid list. I don't see how the NFL can make the Browns play tomorrow at this point. That game is going to be horrible.
    Also in other COVID disaster news, Saints lose their coach for the week.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Well by now you know the answer to that. My game got delayed too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Also in other COVID disaster news, Saints lose their coach for the week.
    Second time hes had it as well.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ry-concussion/

Good to hear hes doing better but hard not to believe he isn't gonna have some sort of issues down the road due to that injury.

Indeed. I'm very glad he wasn't available during the major college carrousel. ROFL re the quotes.

I wonder if Meyer is done or if he'll throw his name in the hat for another college go around.
    He will probably go back to OSU assuming Day gets the bears job