Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    At least they will score 40 points a game while finishing 8-9.
    IF the O-line doesn't have a 90% casualty rate again this year and Dak bounces back like it looks like he will.

Blargh I hate these 17 game season numbers. I need Jeff Fisher to return to coaching so I can find out if he'd go 7-10 or 8-9.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Blargh I hate these 17 game season numbers. I need Jeff Fisher to return to coaching so I can find out if he'd go 7-10 or 8-9.
    Just one season that's all we need to establish what's the mediocrity record now.

Put him on the Cowboys.
    Fire Kotick, Fire Brack, Fire Ion.

FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

ESPN

Son of late senator say Trump intervened to stop probe of Patriots' Spygate scandal....

THE ALLEGED SPYGATE connections among Arlen Specter, Donald Trump and Robert Kraft came up almost by accident. On July 1, 2010, Specter sat down with Robbins for one of their tape-recorded discussions to prepare for the writing of Specter's third and final book, a memoir titled "Life Among the Cannibals." Only six weeks earlier, Specter, who famously switched parties from Republican to Democratic, had lost a hard-fought Democratic primary to Congressman Joe Sestak. The defeat effectively ended Specter's five-term tenure in the U.S. Senate.
    Sorry Patriot fans and Belichick sycophants....ok not really sorry......
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

So where will Julio Jones end up?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    So where will Julio Jones end up?
    Not the Patriots hopefully.

Love the idea of Julio the player on the team, but between the Falcons demands, his contract and his injury history and age, I'll pass.

Bet he ends up on the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Not the Patriots hopefully.

Love the idea of Julio the player on the team, but between the Falcons demands, his contract and his injury history and age, I'll pass.

I just wanna know who the supposed first-round offer was from and why the Falcons did not jump at that. You get a first-round pick for an aging WR that probably won't finish play all the games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    ESPN

Sorry Patriot fans and Belichick sycophants....ok not really sorry......
    This is really more about good old Bob Kraft, who everybody loved when he was the owner of the plucky underdog Pats and through good marketing managed to turn it into being the “best owner in sports” while he RAKED in the dough as owner of the Patriots after strong arming the public into building him a stadium, is a Trump supporter, and arrested for soliciting sex at a massage parlor.

But he looks good in the owner’s box when the cameras show him clapping as the announcers fawn over him so everyone forgets that he’s just another dickhead billionaire.
    The desperate last chance response of a person who is losing an argument on the forums:

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You DO realize that even if every user ever on these forums agreed with you, something even you would admit is impossible, that would not be 0.0001% of the player base, right? But sure, enjoy your echo chamber if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I just wanna know who the supposed first-round offer was from and why the Falcons did not jump at that. You get a first-round pick for an aging WR that probably won't finish play all the games this season.
    Teams and/or agents put out made up offers all the time, so it is possible no one actually offered a 1st.

Colts and 49ers probably make the most sense, but I am just assuming he will be a Falcon until a trade actually happens.

I don't know if anybody else uses pro-football-reference to check stats but I noticed something amusing today. On player pages they have little badges for being All-Pro or a Pro Bowler or winning MVP or DPotY type stuff.

Mitch Trubisky's page has an orange NVP badge for his Nickelodeon Valuable Player award.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...T/TrubMi00.htm
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    This is really more about good old Bob Kraft, who everybody loved when he was the owner of the plucky underdog Pats and through good marketing managed to turn it into being the “best owner in sports” while he RAKED in the dough as owner of the Patriots after strong arming the public into building him a stadium, is a Trump supporter, and arrested for soliciting sex at a massage parlor.

But he looks good in the owner’s box when the cameras show him clapping as the announcers fawn over him so everyone forgets that he’s just another dickhead billionaire.
    Robert Kraft is actually one of the few owners who paid for building the stadium all by himself. There's no public money in Gillette Stadium. Not for the original building and not for any upgrades since then.

If you are going to hate on the Patriots, at least do it with actual facts.

Robert Kraft is actually one of the few owners who paid for building the stadium all by himself. There's no public money in Gillette Stadium. Not for the original building and not for any upgrades since then.

If you are going to hate on the Patriots, at least do it with actual facts.
    Guess I misread something. He's still a Trump supporting dick though. Nothing to do with the Patriots, owners are just random billionaires making money off their legal monopoly.
    The desperate last chance response of a person who is losing an argument on the forums:

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You DO realize that even if every user ever on these forums agreed with you, something even you would admit is impossible, that would not be 0.0001% of the player base, right? But sure, enjoy your echo chamber if you want.

If we can get one good season out of him, after losing Agholor, which still baffles the absolute shit out of me, I'll be happy so long as we don't overpay.

But lord knows with the way we view draft picks.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Anyone think he has a Patriots+Moss year in him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Anyone think he has a Patriots+Moss year in him?
    With Newton passing??
    /s

With Newton passing??
    Being able to make that kind of comeback, since that was his last best year, not repeating it specifically with the pats.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

If the reports are correct, Julio Jones is going to the Titans.

No idea who else they have other than AJ Brown, so probably makes their offense much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    If the reports are correct, Julio Jones is going to the Titans.

No idea who else they have other than AJ Brown, so probably makes their offense much better.
    I doubt AJ Brown is thrilled by this development though. Cause now everyone is going to look at the 2 of them and wonder who WR1 is. AJ Brown may not have Julio's name recognition, but he has been a very good and underrated receiver.

I doubt AJ Brown is thrilled by this development though. Cause now everyone is going to look at the 2 of them and wonder who WR1 is. AJ Brown may not have Julio's name recognition, but he has been a very good and underrated receiver.
    He can be the Julio jones to Julio joneses roddy white - up and comer who might be better but not yet.

Titans for a 2nd in 2022 and a 4th and 6th in 2023.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.