Page 48 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I survived these years with Pete Carroll heart attack ball. You'll survive as well.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    *Crosses "Raiders: 8-9" off my list.*

*Writes "Raiders: 9-8" isntead.*
    WoW has Cancer. First you cut out the cancer (abusive devs), then you assign an aggressive treatment plan (major design rework) to save it.

Or you just let it die because that's too expensive.

FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Up next we are already getting a gruesome NFC Least Thursday game. Never put the NY Giant in prime time, the only entertaining thing that can happen is a cat running on the field.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Up next we are already getting a gruesome NFC Least Thursday game. Never put the NY Giant in prime time, the only entertaining thing that can happen is a cat running on the field.
    Maybe Danny runs for another 60 yards before getting tackled by air, that was a real highlight last year.

The Peyton and Eli broadcast was interesting. I wasn’t expecting so many guests to join them.

Cowboys lose DeMarcus Lawrence to a broken foot in practice. Been a real shitty couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Cowboys lose DeMarcus Lawrence to a broken foot in practice. Been a real shitty couple weeks.
    Breer says out probably 2 months. If you can get him back early Nov, you still have a shot to use him for the playoff push and playoffs.

NFC East is definitely winnable, even without him I think. Basically only have the Eagles to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Breer says out probably 2 months. If you can get him back early Nov, you still have a shot to use him for the playoff push and playoffs.

NFC East is definitely winnable, even without him I think. Basically only have the Eagles to worry about.
    Week 1is always too soon to predict who will do what in the nfc east. They’ll probably all be starting new qbs week 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Week 1is always too soon to predict who will do what in the nfc east. They’ll probably all be starting new qbs week 11.
    The Giants have an iffy QB and O-line and offensive coaching, no matter how the season plays out.

Washington have lost their starting QB for most if not all season.

I think that basically takes them out of the race by default compared to the Cowboys.

Eagles though? They looked good and their Coach seems to have a clue offensively and the team is typically solid on defense. Will see if that's Week 1 mirage or not.

As to Cowboys themselves, McCarthy showed up with a good plan and good execution on offense for week 1. He's not the greatest coach ever, but he's solid enough to keep this up I think.

Barring more injuries I really think NFC East is the Cowboys' to lose, not in the least cause they probably have the best Quarterback in the division.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

Depends on if we keep losing linemen I guess.

Having to declare inactives with the current IR rules feels even more silly than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Depends on if we keep losing linemen I guess.
    bless Tyron's knees.

Also, fuck the NFL over the stupid 5 game suspension. Should be maybe 1-2 for a missed test, especially since he's apparantly being tested 18 times a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    bless Tyron's knees.

Also, fuck the NFL over the stupid 5 game suspension. Should be maybe 1-2 for a missed test, especially since he's apparantly being tested 18 times a month.
    His team is arguing that the CBA only calls for a fine and the NFL is all, “but it was more than one!”

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Maybe Danny runs for another 60 yards before getting tackled by air, that was a real highlight last year.
    Was that only last year? That's such a classic blooper already
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

I'm not paying much attention because I'm in a restaurant but I'm seeing a lot of yellow.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Was that only last year? That's such a classic blooper already
    Daniel Jones ends up looking pretty good tonight. Has a 60 yard run where he looks great... and it is called back for a penalty.

NYG getting an offsides penalty on a field on the one person who can't rush the kicker is a new and fun way for a team to lose TNF.

Terry doesn't get nearly enough attention, overshadowed by DK/AJ from his same draft class but he might be just as good. Just never had close to the QBs they've had.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2021-09-17 at 10:48 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Daniel Jones ends up looking pretty good tonight. Has a 60 yard where he looks great... and it is called back for a penalty.

NYG getting an offsides penalty on a field on the one person who can't rush the kicker is a new and fun way for a team to lose TNF.

Terry doesn't get nearly enough attention, overshadowed by DK/AJ from his same draft class but he might be just as good. Just never had close to the QBs they've had.
    For all the problems swarming around the owner's box in Washington, they really are building this team up well. They've got a good coach, superstars in the making at pass rush and receiver. Whatever QB they end up drafting next year is gonna be dropped into an easy OROY situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Za'Darius Smith headed to IR and immediately the word around sports radio is he wants out of Green Bay too.

Packers' season is circling the drain and its only week 2.
    WoW has Cancer. First you cut out the cancer (abusive devs), then you assign an aggressive treatment plan (major design rework) to save it.

Or you just let it die because that's too expensive.

FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Daniel Jones ends up looking pretty good tonight. Has a 60 yard where he looks great... and it is called back for a penalty.

That was the Giants game to lose mental errors and a fingertip td catch would've likely sealed it up. For once Daniel Jones wasn't the reason they lost lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Za'Darius Smith headed to IR and immediately the word around sports radio is he wants out of Green Bay too.

Packers' season is circling the drain and its only week 2.
    Packers beat out the Saints for a first round bye each of the last two seasons, if we killed them in week 1, GOOD.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    For all the problems swarming around the owner's box in Washington, they really are building this team up well. They've got a good coach, superstars in the making at pass rush and receiver. Whatever QB they end up drafting next year is gonna be dropped into an easy OROY situation.
    I agree, especially if Curtis Samuel is back healthy then they will have a good 1-2 punch at WR, RB, and TE. And a not terrible O line.