I can't wait for the Bears/Vikings games. Offense that doesn't function vs a defense that can't stop anything.

KJ Hamler hurt now. 2 WRs down after 2.5 games. Almost Kendall Hinton's time to shine.

Yay for Buffalo!
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Yay for Buffalo!
    Buffalo is winning the AFC east by default this year.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Weird day for kickers, so many missed kicks and yet Tucker broke the record in dramatic fashion.
    /s

Tbh i dont think that if the bucs loose its that bad, with their defense being depleted atm and it being early in the season i think some good can come out of it.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Apparently Andy Reid left the stadium in an ambulance after feeling ill during the game. Hopefully its just abundant caution and he'll be OK.
    /s

I didn't know Desean Jackson was still playing.

Denver has also lost both starting guards. The interior o-line has been so bad, not sure if that is a bad thing or not.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Weird day for kickers, so many missed kicks and yet Tucker broke the record in dramatic fashion.
    The first angle they were showing almost made it look like it bounced off the goal line. Such a crazy kick.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The first angle they were showing almost made it look like it bounced off the goal line. Such a crazy kick.
    And yet kickers are still held to impossible standards to get recognized in the Hall of Fame. You have to be a true generational outlier to be even considered.

Of the current and recent Kickers only Venatieri and Tucker are being considered, and even Tucker probably needs to continue kicking at a high level for many more years to keep his good name.

Cause that's the shitty thing. Regular players can get worse when they get older or have an off year and still bounce back without issue. As a kicker one bad year means you are looking for a new job and forget being considered for the HoF at that point. You need to be perfect and have a long career.

But, maybe we finally see a change in how things are perceived. Maybe after we now finally see Safeties making it into the Hall again that we can start letting Kickers in too. God forbid we might even reach a point where we start considering Punters.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    And yet kickers are still held to impossible standards to get recognized in the Hall of Fame. You have to be a true generational outlier to be even considered.

Of the current and recent Kickers only Venatieri and Tucker are being considered, and even Tucker probably needs to continue kicking at a high level for many more years to keep his good name.

Cause that's the shitty thing. Regular players can get worse when they get older or have an off year and still bounce back without issue. As a kicker one bad year means you are looking for a new job and forget being considered for the HoF at that point. You need to be perfect and have a long career.

But, maybe we finally see a change in how things are perceived. Maybe after we now finally see Safeties making it into the Hall again that we can start letting Kickers in too. God forbid we might even reach a point where we start considering Punters.
    Yeah, one reason I hate their HOF is the lack of position diversity.

Justin Tucker's FG was longer than the total number of yards managed by the Bears offence.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Well it looks like the Seahawks defense is a MAJOR liability this year. Minnesota only punted once today (when it mattered).
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Kinda disappointed that beautiful 14-5 scored ended up a boring 31-28.
    /s

Raiders have won both home games in overtime on their second possession this season.

Vegas is putting on a show.

- - - Updated - - -

The last time the Raiders were 3-0, I just started my first year of college. I just bought a Gamecube and owned a Jerry Rice jersey.

That was more than half a life time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Raiders have won both home games in overtime on their second possession this season.

- - - Updated - - -

The last time the Raiders were 3-0, I just started my first year of college. I just bought a Gamecube and owned a Jerry Rice jersey.

Janikowski

Janikowski
    I didn't own his jersey till 2004.

I didn't own his jersey till 2004.
    I remember my buddy Danny banking in his leg in Madden vs me playing the Rams back then hehe.

I remember my buddy Danny banking in his leg in Madden vs me playing the Rams back then hehe.
    He was a cheat code on Madden '03, the one with Faulk on the cover.

The soundtrack in that game was a belter too.

- - - Updated - - -

I was more of a Tim Brown fan.
    /s

He was a cheat code on Madden '03, the one with Faulk on the cover.

The soundtrack in that game was a belter too.
    Yeah, but so was Faulk.