10+ Year Old Account
    This is a close game, but man its a shitbowl. That FG was about the best thing so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's an incredible 4 second play to pick up 9 yards, I don't think they make the winning FG without that.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    This is a close game, but man its a shitbowl. That FG was about the best thing so far.
    I loved the commentary saying “no good” and then be suprised by the refs putting their hands up haha
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So are the Chargers playing that bad or are the Ravens playing that good?

Because so far I'm leaning the latter just seeing the highlights.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I agree.

With how the NFL has handled other similar issue, they are avoiding telling us the full picture to "protect the Shield."

I love the game, but I am sick of the bs from the commissioner and other NFL administrators.
    How many owners do you think are implicated in the emails?

I'm gonna guess at least 25% of them.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    How many owners do you think are implicated in the emails?

I'm gonna guess at least 25% of them.
    Given the average age of a NFL owner. That is a safe bet.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    It might just be because it’s Miami (I thought their D was really good, did it not carry over from last year?) but Lawrence is looking pretty good - comfortable in the pocket, not rocketing it into receivers open 5 yards away, accuracy right at their chests. Though the broadcasters are giving him too much credit for things like drops. Some of those drops are on him for throwing it too short or while on the run so it has a weird angle, which he does a lot.
    Miami's defense last year was "good" because it had an unreasonably high number of turnovers, which wasn't sustainable in any way. In week 17, when we had locked up the #2 seed and couldn't get the #1, against a Miami who only needed to win to get in, our starters played one half, and then our backups SMOKED their #1 defense. We annhilated them when it meant nothing to us and everything to them.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last week I said I'm not picking the Chiefs to win the AFC West this year.

This week I might not pick them to make the Playoffs at all. SI said it best, "Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs might be broken."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Last week I said I'm not picking the Chiefs to win the AFC West this year.
    They still have a good chance at it. The Raiders lost their play caller, the Broncos have coaches that using Ask Madden would be an upgrade to and the Chargers are the Chargers. This is feeling like one of those seasons the division leader collapses in the last month and a .500 team wins it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The Raiders lost their play caller,
    That actually works out in the Raiders favour. Gruden can design a great play but he calls an awful game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well one thing is for sure, the chiefs offense is a turnover machine.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Well one thing is for sure, the chiefs offense is a turnover machine.
    Their defense is also really bad. They are giving up the most points per game (might be second now, since Washington was 2nd worst) and only behind Seattle in yards allowed per game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if that's how the offensive play calls are going to be without Gruden, I think we'll be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    That actually works out in the Raiders favour. Gruden can design a great play but he calls an awful game.
    Working out well so far with the opening drive TD.

I hope the Raiders win and Denver's coaching staff gets launched into the sun.

Turns out neither team wants to play defense today.
    Last edited by Grube; 2021-10-17 at 08:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you dont think Dak's body got over the line on 3rd and goal, your eyes are blind. FUck the refs, go choke on a football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The refs have missed multiple calls involving Dak. It’s pathetic. McCarthy spotting NE 7 was pathetic as well.
    Thank god for Moore and Quinn at least. Time for Gregory to get some good sacks on their rookie and make him see ghosts.

I like seeing every opposing punter boom 70+ yard punts while whoever Denver has had punting since Tom McMahon was hired regularly kicks 40 yard punts.

I also find it funny that Noah Fant is the only TE in the history of Iowa football that can't block a wet paper towel and that is who Elway picked in the 1st round.

10+ Year Old Account
    CD for the TD!

I like rhymes

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    This season is bizarre to me.

The Patriots had no business being in the game with Dallas at all today, but like all their losses this year, the Patriots are a few plays from winning the game.

But, pretty much with this loss, Bills have to implode for anyone else to win the AFC east this year.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Lamb has been a real beast. Dak is over 300 yards again. And somehow Dallas is only up 6. This team likes to keep things “interesting” with all the penalties.
    He was a monster at OU as well. I liked that he got picked by the Cowboys but was worried for him as well, but he ended up being a great fit.

Cowboys really gotta work on stopping the penalties. This wouldnt have even been a contest if you remove even half of them.

Dak was CLEARLY across the line but whatever. We won. Love the wave by CD

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah gotta clean up the penalties but this is a super promising Cowboys team. Its a good thing coaches dont have a cap, so Jerry can just pay Moore like 30 million

and Diggs streak is still alive! Even if he got beat the very next play xD