15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I honestly had no idea.
    Idk when I did but it was recent - maybe past couple years. They’re called Browns after Jim Brown, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Idk when I did but it was recent - maybe past couple years. They’re called Browns after Jim Brown, right?
    Paul Brown.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Paul Brown.
    That makes more sense considering Paul brown stadium but is far less interesting.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    That makes more sense considering Paul brown stadium but is far less interesting.
    Jim Brown did more for the popularity of the game, but Paul Brown is probably the more important figure in football history.

"Brown is credited with a number of American football innovations. He was the first coach to use game film to scout opponents, hire a full-time staff of assistants, and test players on their knowledge of a playbook.[1] He invented the modern face mask, the practice squad and the draw play. He also played a role in breaking professional football's color barrier, bringing the first African-Americans to play pro football in the modern era onto his teams."

10+ Year Old Account
    The coach successor tree from Paul Brown is ridiculous, not to mention two franchises exist (three if you count the Ravens by succession) because of him.

Losing the week before a bye week sucks. Gotta just sit here and stew.

First 2 passing TDs today are by a WR and a RB. Off to a good start for things that don't happen much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn’t realize the titans were 4-2. Who in the afc looks better than them atm? Maybe Ravens.

Didn’t realize the titans were 4-2. Who in the afc looks better than them atm? Maybe Ravens.
    The Titans defense has been bad and they lost to the Jets, but most of the AFC teams that aren't dumpster fires are very inconsistent.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Packers kicking memes are back. Two blocked kicks in this game so far, one for WAS and one for the Packers.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

What is happening to the Chiefs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    What is happening to the Chiefs?
    God awful defense, AKA the Spagnuolo special. Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers means they are playing from behind a lot too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mahomes really cant catch a break can he.. interception and a fumble.

Like i said last week this chiefs team is a turnover machine on offense. I get that the defense sucks but then atleast try not to turnover the ball.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post

Like i said last week this chiefs team is a turnover machine on offense. I get that the defense sucks but then atleast try not to turnover the ball.
    I mean, it sounds like you're hesitant to put any blame on him? Which is something I'm seeing a lot from forums and experts. I know he's supposed to be NFLs golden child, but he's as much to blame for the Chiefs losing as anybody else.

And its glorious to see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySniper View Post
    I mean, it sounds like you're hesitant to put any blame on him? Which is something I'm seeing a lot from forums and experts. I know he's supposed to be NFLs golden child, but he's as much to blame for the Chiefs losing as anybody else.

And its glorious to see.
    Oh no hes most definitely to blame as much as the rest, he fumbles not only the RBs and also some of the interception he threw where awfull and he just winged them while scrambling or being tackled.

Ofc T.hill not being able to catch a ball causing interception is just as bad

So far the new Oline has not impressed me that much.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post

Chiefs keep trying to play hero ball to bail out their bad defense and I'm starting to worry if this is going to end up impacting Mahomes' long term development.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Chiefs keep trying to play hero ball to bail out their bad defense and I'm starting to worry if this is going to end up impacting Mahomes' long term development.
    It is a bit of both, chiefs playing hero ball and mahomes making bad decisions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man my picks look like shit this week. KC shitting the bed and Cincy up on Baltimore. AFC is just kinda self consuming. Only AM picks I got right so far is NE and Atl... and the latter could change

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, the Chiefs collapse is ugly to watch.

Mahomes eating a knee to the face wasn't pretty either.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Jesus, the Chiefs collapse is ugly to watch.

Mahomes eating a knee to the face wasn't pretty either.
    Yeah I have him in two fantasy teams. Definitely screwing me.