15+ Year Old Account
    I might be giving Love too much leeway but he didn't seem like a bad qb, just a very inexperienced one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

OK I just got back from a weekend camping, has this been a weird week or something?

Falcons blew it but then UN-blew it, Dallas is utterly hapless until garbage time, Jax 9-6 over BUFFALO?!?!?!, KC only puts up 13 against a Rodgers-less GB? Who saw all THIS coming? Is it just me or is that an unusually high level of weirdness for a Sunday?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    OK I just got back from a weekend camping, has this been a weird week or something?

Falcons blew it but then UN-blew it, Dallas is utterly hapless until garbage time, Jax 9-6 over BUFFALO?!?!?!, KC only puts up 13 against a Rodgers-less GB? Who saw all THIS coming? Is it just me or is that an unusually high level of weirdness for a Sunday?
    We also had Josh Allen sack, intercept, and fumble recover a ball from Josh Allen in the same game. So yea, it definitely seemed like a weird day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I hear a big name WR just hit the waiver wire
    Urgh.

Much as I hate ODB the persona, he would definitely be an upgrade over our receivers.

Just have to hope that his contract demands are too pricey for NE tastes, I guess. Or that he signs for peanuts, in which case it's just good value, and at that point you just hope BB keeps his antics in line.

Either way, whoever signs Odell is not getting Odell Beckham Jr. one handed catch grabber and all round amazing WR. They'd get an injury prone and potentially no longer WR1 receiver who wants the ball too much.

Going to be an interesting few days, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Either way, whoever signs Odell is not getting Odell Beckham Jr. one handed catch grabber and all round amazing WR. They'd get an injury prone and potentially no longer WR1 receiver who wants the ball too much.

Going to be an interesting few days, for sure.
    Normally I'd not want a jerk like that on the team I cheer for but our team has such a lack of talent at WR with Thomas injured for the year that I kind of hope the Saints do attempt to make something happen. I'd rather have had Jackson but he is going to the Raiders.

Odell is gone, like xskarma said. At first I liked his "passion" but now it just comes off as being a dick, he dropped so many pass in Cleveland, and gets hurt a lot. I don't know what he expects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stafford turning back into a pumpkin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Urgh.

Much as I hate ODB the persona, he would definitely be an upgrade over our receivers.
    I thought Old Dirty Bastard was dead.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well all's okay that ended poorly for the Packers ultimately.

Love got better as the game went along, which is a win. Ultimately he didn't totally implode so the Packers hopefully won't feel the need to break more NFL rules to keep Rodgers happy. Though still, for a year and a half in the system he shouldn't have looked that bad to begin with and it sticks with the narrative from the offseason that he's been very inconsistent. Packers probably should still do their homework on Day 2/3 guys, if nothing else he'll need a backup next year.

Defense continues to lose key guys and continues to barely miss a step. Joe Barry should be in the conversation for Assistant Coach of the Year. Capers and Pettine would have had the 30th ranked Defense by now and be complaining about injury luck.

O-Line and Run Game continue to impress despite the injuries to the former, good sign for the future of the Team under Love.

But then there's the Special Teams.... which once again has regressed to a dumpster fire. Crosby makes those kicks and the game is tied and maybe we can win it in OT, he makes those and we don't fuck up Punt Returns and we win by 3. I fail to see how we don't clean house on the third side of the ball this offseason again. Even Crosby probably needs camp competition again next year after his yips.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    You can’t put the laces-in miss on Crosby
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I feel like I just watched a 2009 Dick Jauron Bills game. What the actual fuck.
    Lol. I was out in the woods today and was rather surprised when I got back in cell service.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh the officiating today has been bad even by NFL standards.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn what a day i didnt expect the rams and cowboys to be manhandled.

Im suprised that mahomes was so relieved after the game and giving the whole team praise. They played bad against NYG and barely beat the packers without rodgers so imo they got a looooooooong way to go.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

My guess is the Bills are a decent team (minus the dumpster fire offensive line) that bought into their own hype. The problem is they are soft and get bullied way to often to be elite.

If they do not majorly address the offensive line next year, it will just be more of the same.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    My guess is the Bills are a decent team (minus the dumpster fire offensive line) that bought into their own hype. The problem is they are soft and get bullied way to often to be elite.

If they do not majorly address the offensive line next year, it will just be more of the same.
    Good news is you guys get another softball in the Jets next week.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Good news is you guys get another softball in the Jets next week.
    I predict the Jets keep it closer than they should, then the bills follow up by going 2-2 in their next 4 finishing with a 40-0 blowout loss to the bucs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post

Well good news, there isn't really any clear elite teams in the AFC. NFC has the Cardinals and Bucs, who the knows what is going on with Dallas, and Green Bay isn't going to be the same. AFC has...a Titans team that lost to the Jets, and has lost their offensive focus? A Bills team that just had that happen? The...Browns, who are getting healthy now? And I guess whoever ends up on the top of the trash heap in the AFC West. Probably the Chargers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well good news, there isn't really any clear elite teams in the AFC. NFC has the Cardinals and Bucs, who the knows what is going on with Dallas, and Green Bay isn't going to be the same. AFC has...a Titans team that lost to the Jets, and has lost their offensive focus? A Bills team that just had that happen? The...Browns, who are getting healthy now? And I guess whoever ends up on the top of the trash heap in the AFC West. Probably the Chargers.
    Lol what? The raiders have competed for top afc record twice this year, chargers look good, and whatever can be said about the chiefs they’re still coming off 2 sb appearances. Broncos are 5-4 and just abused Dallas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Lol what? The raiders have competed for top afc record twice this year, chargers look good, and whatever can be said about the chiefs they’re still coming off 2 sb appearances. Broncos are 5-4 and just abused Dallas.
    I guess the visualization in my head made more sense than the words. I imagined them wrecking the shit out of each other until a pile of everything was sitting below the winner.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess the visualization in my head made more sense than the words. I imagined them wrecking the shit out of each other until a pile of everything was sitting below the winner.
    Oh I see. Both them and the afc north are strong, with oddly chiefs and Pitt looking like the bottom, and colts and titans keep the south half respectable

Well good news, there isn't really any clear elite teams in the AFC. NFC has the Cardinals and Bucs,
    Helps when you have the 27th and 29th Strength of Schedule and 1st is the strongest.