15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    She's into the same crystals and homeopathy nonsense Rodgers is into. When they started dating, it was rumored they met through their astrologer. She's known for "making her own medicine."
    Oh wait I actually knew his about her. Guess it’s easier to brush off a horoscope girl when it’s not about something serious. Like a world pandemic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    A couple days ago, Aaron Rodgers was my favorite NFL player both on and off the field, and I'm not even a Packers fan. Incredible how quickly he went from a charming, highly-respected man to full-on moron/asshole/nutjob.
    A lot can change in 4 days
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Oh wait I actually knew his about her. Guess it’s easier to brush off a horoscope girl when it’s not about something serious. Like a world pandemic.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot can change in 4 days
    The worst part is these types of nutjobs are given platforms to spew their bullshit. Sadly that can cost people their lives when they listen to anti-vaxxing 'home remedy' bullshit. It is why 'faith healers' and religious nutjobs are able to scam money out of people in the guise of "healing" them.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    She's into the same crystals and homeopathy nonsense Rodgers is into. When they started dating, it was rumored they met through their astrologer. She's known for "making her own medicine."
    Somehow, I am not surprised by this.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Ugh. Just woke up from a bad dream related to the Bills. They were playing the Bucs and all I saw of the game was an opening drive TD by Tampa (td pass on Tre White). Then some random dream shit came up and I had to stop watching. Shortly before halftime I came back to the place I was watching the game a person I knew said "man Tampa is kicking the Bills ass". Before I could see the actual score I woke up.

In my post dream haze, I was bummed out thinking Tom Brady was handing the Bills uet another blowout superbowl loss. Now after cobwebs have cleared a little (yay for night shift work) I don't recall anything in the dream saying it was the superbowl. Thus, it could be a prophecy for their regular season matchup.

Not a pleasant dream either way. The ghost of Tom Brady is real for us Bills fans.
    Last edited by dwightyo39; 2021-11-06 at 06:46 PM.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically, the first endorsement Rodgers has lost is a health group. Though once one falls, the rest start coming.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/...50498318675970

As a GB fan with 1-2 GB players on both of my fantasy teams this year, I feel like my seasons are over, fml.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    As a GB fan with 1-2 GB players on both of my fantasy teams this year, I feel like my seasons are over, fml.
    Yeah I don’t really know what to do with the rest of the season. Seeing them do well with Rodgers back would be bittersweet at best.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Coniferous View Post
    I don’t understand the “40 years is not enough” sentiment. Like, say it were 20 years. He gets out at 42, and at this point:

1. He’s much less of a danger. Older people don’t drive 150 miles an hour, recklessness fades with age.

2. The government can stop paying money to sustain him in jail, and presumably he becomes a tax paying citizen.

A common rationale for prison is as a deterrent… I have a hard time believing that a 40 year deterrent is much worse than a 20 year deterrent.

Absent anything else I think the only real rationale is some sort of bloodthirsty revenge motive. Meh. 20 years is fine. I could be convinced that 10 is ok to, depending on a risk assessment of the potential for a repeat offense.
    Fuck that noise. His actions caused a human beings last moments to be burnt alive screaming in pain and for help. 40 years is too little for this fucker. He chose to drink and drive when the NFL has a phone number where they will get you a ride home because it has become such a huge issue. He also chose to drive 150+ fucking miles per hour. He deserves never seeing the light of day again, anything less is too little.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Fuck that noise. His actions caused a human beings last moments to be burnt alive screaming in pain and for help. 40 years is too little for this fucker. He chose to drink and drive when the NFL has a phone number where they will get you a ride home because it has become such a huge issue. He also chose to drive 150+ fucking miles per hour. He deserves never seeing the light of day again, anything less is too little.
    How does it make things better to keep him in jail for the rest of his life?

Lock is out due to covid protocols, 1 step closer to Rypien time!

The Saints supposedly asked the Broncos about trading for Bridgewater. Trading for him and keeping Lock in the first place were very dumb decisions to begin with. Most of George Paton's decisions so far have not made much sense so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The Saints supposedly asked the Broncos about trading for Bridgewater. Trading for him and keeping Lock in the first place were very dumb decisions to begin with. Most of George Paton's decisions so far have not made much sense so far.
    He seems to be making trades that keep his job, not what is best for the team medium-long term. Then he makes the miller deal which is good for that period, so it is hard to say what he is doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only early game I get is Cowboys Broncos. Yeaah, I'll pass.

Lock is out due to covid protocols, 1 step closer to Rypien time!

I mean I keep seeing Rodgers to Denver rumors... eyeroll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Only early game I get is Cowboys Broncos. Yeaah, I'll pass.
    The Cowboys are fun to watch!

Denver's offense is so exciting, not sure why people wouldn't want to watch it. You get to see a sack, run up the middle for a loss, then an incomplete check down on 3rd and 20.

Not sure why the Cowboys have gone for it twice on 4th down. They just need to kick 3 FGs and that will be enough to win.

So many self hating fans here lmao

Trevon Diggs having a rough game so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    So many self hating fans here lmao
    Watching a Pat Shurmur offense does that to you.
    Last edited by Grube; 2021-11-07 at 06:46 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lawrence injured is about how this train wreck season should end for the Jaguars.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Broncos dem boys? I swear at the end of the half when it looked like they were going for the 68 or something yard field goal the broncos hc just then realized they weren’t in Denver. But the Hail Mary whatever was still needlessly risky, as bridgewaters arm strength didn’t look good on that last drive.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Broncos dem boys? I swear at the end of the half when it looked like they were going for the 68 or something yard field goal the broncos hc just then realized they weren’t in Denver. But the Hail Mary whatever was still needlessly risky, as bridgewaters arm strength didn’t look good on that last drive.
    It was probably McManus wanted to try it, but Fangio decided not to. This might be the first time in the last 1.5 seasons they have actually ran the ball in the first half, weird game.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was probably McManus wanted to try it, but Fangio decided not to. This might be the first time in the last 1.5 seasons they have actually ran the ball in the first half, weird game.
    Should see the ravens score.

Did someone important on the bengals get hurt? And are the giants deceptively ok? Seems like they’ve lost a lot of close games.