Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Lock is out due to covid protocols, 1 step closer to Rypien time!

The Saints supposedly asked the Broncos about trading for Bridgewater. Trading for him and keeping Lock in the first place were very dumb decisions to begin with. Most of George Paton's decisions so far have not made much sense so far.
    I mean I keep seeing Rodgers to Denver rumors... eyeroll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Only early game I get is Cowboys Broncos. Yeaah, I'll pass.
    The Cowboys are fun to watch!

Denver's offense is so exciting, not sure why people wouldn't want to watch it. You get to see a sack, run up the middle for a loss, then an incomplete check down on 3rd and 20.

Not sure why the Cowboys have gone for it twice on 4th down. They just need to kick 3 FGs and that will be enough to win.

So many self hating fans here lmao

Trevon Diggs having a rough game so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    So many self hating fans here lmao
    Watching a Pat Shurmur offense does that to you.
    Last edited by Grube; 2021-11-07 at 06:46 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Lawrence injured is about how this train wreck season should end for the Jaguars.
    The future Blizzard wants is not the past we loved.

FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Broncos dem boys? I swear at the end of the half when it looked like they were going for the 68 or something yard field goal the broncos hc just then realized they weren’t in Denver. But the Hail Mary whatever was still needlessly risky, as bridgewaters arm strength didn’t look good on that last drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Broncos dem boys? I swear at the end of the half when it looked like they were going for the 68 or something yard field goal the broncos hc just then realized they weren’t in Denver. But the Hail Mary whatever was still needlessly risky, as bridgewaters arm strength didn’t look good on that last drive.
    It was probably McManus wanted to try it, but Fangio decided not to. This might be the first time in the last 1.5 seasons they have actually ran the ball in the first half, weird game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    It was probably McManus wanted to try it, but Fangio decided not to. This might be the first time in the last 1.5 seasons they have actually ran the ball in the first half, weird game.
    Should see the ravens score.

Did someone important on the bengals get hurt? And are the giants deceptively ok? Seems like they’ve lost a lot of close games.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I figured we were due this kinda game at some point. Also, if this is how we respect the troops, I don't want to respect them ever again.

I don't think I have seen a blocked punt that the punting team kept the ball before.

I'm pretty sure someone locked Pat Shurmur in a closet and a random person is calling plays. He never runs the ball this much. Kind of a strange time to do it with all backups except a terrible center.

I did not realize the dolphins were 1-7. I’m still salty about fitz so they deserve it, but still what a fall. I guess I haven’t been paying attention to much of the league outside of gb and the chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I figured we were due this kinda game at some point. Also, if this is how we respect the troops, I don't want to respect them ever again.
    They ran into their own agent orange
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2021-11-07 at 08:26 PM.

Hill FINALLY in at QB after 3 quarters of just not great QB play (not aided by a lot of drops). Soon as I say that they put Siemian back in who fumbles.

Saints D just having a poor game on top of it by letting Ryan throw the ball over the field.

- - - Updated - - -

So who had the Broncos up 27-0 on the Cowboys?
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2021-11-07 at 08:21 PM.

Cowboys defense having a pretty bad game. Can't stop the run and are giving up big plays. Denver is 8 for 13 on 3rd down too, and they are one of the worst teams on 3rd down.

Also kind of strange their offense is struggling this much against a defense with 0 starting linebackers and Kyle Fuller/Nate Hairston starting at corner.

Doesn’t mccarthy have a crazy good record as hc for first game coming off a bye or a, i thinking of someone else?

- - - Updated - - -

Funny to see the 2 losses were 2 of only 3 teams with a winning record, the announcers leave that out of their freakanomics. In fairness those 2 teams were still undefeated midway through the season.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2021-11-07 at 08:40 PM.

The Falcons turned into the 4th quarter Falcons and the Saints are in the middle of a huge comeback. Was 24-6 with 10 minutes to go, it is now 24-19 and Saints driving with less than 2 to go.

Falcons back to falcons division rival form.

Huge completion from Ryan, 64 yards. Damn. That ended the game and Saints huge comeback was ruined by giving up a big play.
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2021-11-07 at 09:06 PM.

Turns out Josh Allen is Josh Allen's kryptonite.

I fully expect the Chargers to Charger against the Eagles based on all the other upsets today.

Just yikes, these weird plays being called and more kicking issues.

I feel like I just watched a 2009 Dick Jauron Bills game. What the actual fuck.