Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Same reason AB signed with the Bucs last season. Ring chasin'.
    I still dont hes going to be that impactful on the rams and the bucs kinda needed a receiver last year with godwin and evans semi injured, for this year he was just extra
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    I was waiting for that overtime switch of the ravens….

Also lol that the rams took obj in, they really want that ring this year but…. Still think that the cardinals and bucs will beat them to get to the SB
    The Rams just aren't that high on my list... Stafford is good but often chokes and has multiple injuries. Now they grab OBJ who is drama+injuries. Great defense though.

Gruden suing the NFL saying they targeted him as a fall guy for the WFT probe.

I, for one, hope Jon doesn't settle and forces all 650k EMails public. It would be his greatest legacy to the sport.

I'm excited for this week now. Pat Shurmur is in covid protocol and won't be coaching this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    The Rams just aren't that high on my list... Stafford is good but often chokes and has multiple injuries. Now they grab OBJ who is drama+injuries. Great defense though.
    I cannot really judge a QB based on anything they would have done in Detroit. Just the fact he got that team to the playoffs 3 or 4 times is a feat in on itself. His injury history is problematic, I agree, but the dude was basically teed off on every game because they lacked any running game and often played from behind or in shootout situations because of a bad defense.

With a defense as good as LA has and the offensive firepower they have proven to have I don't see how they aren't in anyone's top 3 or 4 NFL teams right now. For sure because the 49ers and Seahawks are pretty down this year making the road a bit easier.

OBJ I suspect will be a good little boy in LA. He probably likes making lots of money and doesn't want to blow the possibility of landing at least a moderate contract somewhere next year. If he goes crazy again he would be 3 for 3 and his only hope will be the Tom Brady rehabilitation camp in Tampa on a low end contract. If he is a problem at all I suspect he will just get ditched again. He is purely a luxury pick up and not a required piece for success so they won't put up with it. Plus LA will throw the rock at him. It is what they do. Yeah, he will have to rotate a bit more and see the field a few less plays a game but when he does he will see attempts his way.

Robert Woods is out for the year with a torn ACL, there are the targets for him so he doesn't complain.

Did that really happen the day after picking up obj or was it really a thing from a little earlier? If it just happened that’s some crazy karma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Did that really happen the day after picking up obj or was it really a thing from a little earlier? If it just happened that’s some crazy karma.
    Day after. They signed OBJ Thursday, his knee blew on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Day after. They signed OBJ Thursday, his knee blew on Friday.
    That’s mind (and knee) blowing
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

OBJ has some Fitzpatrick level voodoo going on.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I cannot really judge a QB based on anything they would have done in Detroit. Just the fact he got that team to the playoffs 3 or 4 times is a feat in on itself. His injury history is problematic, I agree, but the dude was basically teed off on every game because they lacked any running game and often played from behind or in shootout situations because of a bad defense.

With a defense as good as LA has and the offensive firepower they have proven to have I don't see how they aren't in anyone's top 3 or 4 NFL teams right now. For sure because the 49ers and Seahawks are pretty down this year making the road a bit easier.

OBJ I suspect will be a good little boy in LA. He probably likes making lots of money and doesn't want to blow the possibility of landing at least a moderate contract somewhere next year. If he goes crazy again he would be 3 for 3 and his only hope will be the Tom Brady rehabilitation camp in Tampa on a low end contract. If he is a problem at all I suspect he will just get ditched again. He is purely a luxury pick up and not a required piece for success so they won't put up with it. Plus LA will throw the rock at him. It is what they do. Yeah, he will have to rotate a bit more and see the field a few less plays a game but when he does he will see attempts his way.
    The problem with being the top 3-4 in the NFC still puts you possibly behind teams like the Cardinals, Packers, Bucs, Cowboys. I know they are a great team, I just thought it was a weird move when they already have great receivers.

Guess that advantage the rams where after getting OBJ has gone up in flames now.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Guess that advantage the rams where after getting OBJ has gone up in flames now.
    Or great foresight. Imagine losing woods right after passing on obj.

Or great foresight. Imagine losing woods right after passing on obj.
    Or what if OBJ "Tonya Harding'ed" Bobby Trees?

I’ve already seen a meme with that but about objs dad doing it

I’ve already seen a meme with that but about objs dad doing it
    Makes more sense for it to be OBS doing it.
    /s

It will only be great if he can be as productive as woods from the get go.

Jared Goff is so bad.

They pointed out during the broadcast that he has a record of 42-20 with McVay and 0-15 without him.
    /s

Our offense is cooking, and our defense just got a blocked punt for a TD. lolol

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Another week of major stars going down it seems. Young, TJ Watt, Baker (yet again)
    The future Blizzard wants is not the past we loved.

FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter