Page 2 of 205 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Go Bills!

Their playoff run has inspired me to swap to Josh Allen's drawing of the Bills logo for my avatar.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Go Bills!

Their playoff run has inspired me to swap to Josh Allen's drawing of the Bills logo for my avatar.
    I like it. Much better than the bleeding Buffalo.

Though, Josh, you definitely need to stick to Football and not consider a career in the arts...

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

Though, Josh, you definitely need to stick to Football and not consider a career in the arts...
    All the rookie QBs from that year had to draw the logo of the teams that drafted them. Lamar's version of the Raven was pretty funny and I think Rosen's Cardinal was bad too, but the Bills logo by Allen became pretty meme worthy in Buffalo. Let's see if we can find the others.

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA_lwx2_31g

Lol yeah. His logo looks like Jimmy from South Park
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    All the rookie QBs from that year had to draw the logo of the teams that drafted them. Lamar's version of the Raven was pretty funny and I think Rosen's Cardinal was bad too, but the Bills logo by Allen became pretty meme worthy in Buffalo. Let's see if we can find the others.

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA_lwx2_31g
    That was a great video, thanks. xD

"Safe to say, don't call me picasso"

ALSO, not to shit talk the dude any further, but I find it very curious that the one dude who drew an acceptable logo is already moved from like 3 teams (Josh Rosen). Maybe his future IS in art.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Go Bills!

It looks like bleeding Sonic the Hedgehog now instead of a bleeding Buffalo.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I should keep track of every QB that Denver supposedly has interest in according to the media, but it would be too long.

Going to suck when they stick with Lock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Josh Allen's was far from the worst one, I can tell what its supposed to be at least. Too bad Davenport wasn't there, fleur de lis should be easy to draw, and if it got screwed up that'd be entertaining.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn’t have sound on in the video but it seemed like they had to draw them from memory. Seems a little more forgivable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    JJ Watt went for the money over the chance to compete.

10+ Year Old Account
    JJ Watt went for the money over the chance to compete.

Well at least it wasn't Tampa.

- - - Updated - - -

Also lost in the shuffle, Washington is planning to let their best QB from last season walk in free agency.

By that I mean Alex Smith.

Playing in a Vance Joseph defense doesn't sound too appealing, but Watt can probably do whatever he wants so maybe it is actually a plus?

Not bringing back Alex Smith makes sense for them. No one knows if he will be able to actually get back to normal (he clearly wasn't the same last year), and if Heinicke plays close to how he did against the Bucs that is better from a financial pov (in a lower cap year especially).

10+ Year Old Account
    Cards might be a scary team next year. I know we kinda said that last year too, but Watt will make a big difference. Still might be the hardest division in football. Texans fans now have a team they can jump ship to.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2021-03-01 at 08:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Playing in a Vance Joseph defense doesn't sound too appealing, but Watt can probably do whatever he wants so maybe it is actually a plus?

Not bringing back Alex Smith makes sense for them. No one knows if he will be able to actually get back to normal (he clearly wasn't the same last year), and if Heinicke plays close to how he did against the Bucs that is better from a financial pov (in a lower cap year especially).
    He’s an adequate backup at best, no way they don’t go after a starter. Though he does have a very Warner-esque story going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Cards might be a scary team next year. I know we kinda said that last year too, but Watt will make a big difference. Still might be the hardest division in football. Texans fans now have a team they can jump ship to.
    No we won't. We need WR2, CB1, a better OG, a better OT, RB1, need to extend Chandler Jones...and we just spent $15m+/per on JJ Watt when our offense is what lost us games the last half of the season.

If we aren't doing some monumental trade like Kyler+Picks for Deshaun, this was a huge misstep by Steve Keim that's going to put a very large crack in our Super Bowl window.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
    No we won't. We need WR2, CB1, a better OG, a better OT, RB1, need to extend Chandler Jones...and we just spent $15m+/per on JJ Watt when our offense is what lost us games the last half of the season.

If we aren't doing some monumental trade like Kyler+Picks for Deshaun, this was a huge misstep by Steve Keim that's going to put a very large crack in our Super Bowl window.
    Might have the Tampa Bay Bucs Superbowl win to thank for that. It's a copy cat league and Tampa proved that you can win with a fierce passrush and a half decent offense. Maybe this is just the Cards thinking that Kyler + the offense is good enough if they add more passrush.

If they can bring back Patrick Peterson to take advantage of the better rush and Haason Reddick too, then you might have something going in that regard.

Still, usually following some other team's blue print is not what's going to work. It never worked for teams trying to follow the Patriots either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Nah they're not that scary still. I honestly think they might be fourth in the NFC West, pending what happens with Jimmy G.

Apparently Bills were the closest other contenders, but at 31m, 2 years, and 23m guaranteed, I'm more than willing to pass on that.

I was hoping he'd sign something around the 12-13m mark to play for a contender. I don't think the Cardinals are even winning their division next year.

At one point Watt said his priorities were: 1) a young, good QB, 2) SB contenders, 3) money. The Bills are better on 1 and 2 (maybe you can argue Kyler vs. Allen is a push, I don't think so personally), so I have to think 3 is the reason. Unless you want to argue the convoluted "the NFC is more wide open than the AFC" thing.

Might have the Tampa Bay Bucs Superbowl win to thank for that. It's a copy cat league and Tampa proved that you can win with a fierce passrush and a half decent offense. Maybe this is just the Cards thinking that Kyler + the offense is good enough if they add more passrush.

If they can bring back Patrick Peterson to take advantage of the better rush and Haason Reddick too, then you might have something going in that regard.

Still, usually following some other team's blue print is not what's going to work. It never worked for teams trying to follow the Patriots either.
    Very true on the Bucs, but outside of blueprint following Vance Joseph is no Todd Bowles. Cards fans know all too well.

Also pls don't take Jimmy G.