Page 9 of 205 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The NVP signed with the Bills. Kind of surprised a team with a question mark at QB didn't offer him a chance to compete for a starting job.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glennon to the Giants, Trubisky to the Bills.

Honestly what had Denver done other than sign an injury problem, let guys walk, and not sign a single competition body for Drew Lock?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly what had Denver done other than sign an injury problem, let guys walk, and not sign a single competition body for Drew Lock?
    Re-signed Shelby Harris and brought in a RB that is supposedly really good on special teams, which has actually been as big of a problem as QB recently. I don't even know what to think about QB. They could just be set on taking one of the QBs in the 1st round or letting Lock shit the bed and take one next year with a new HC.

Taking a shot at Darby not getting hurt 2 years in a row might have been fine if Bryce Callahan wasn't also made of glass. There are enough young players at other spots that corner and safety are likely the positions they target in the draft.

Only guy they let walk that would have been worth keeping is Kareem Jackson, and he declined a pay cut. If anything Von Miller's option should have been declined too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Trubisky signing, Bills needed an upgrade at backup considering how many hits Allen takes and they got an experienced athlete. Hopefully it benefits him the same way as other borderline starters who took backup jobs and found a better market the next year.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    New TV Deal just dropped.

Amazon now gets exclusive rights to TNF. (This will probably include offering it through Twitch again.)

ABC/ESPN will now be in the Super Bowl rotation starting in the 26-27 season.

Also their Nick collab will continue into 2033.
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2021-03-18 at 08:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Third suit against Watson filed and the lawyer filing them says there are 9 in total... that escalated quickly.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Third suit against Watson filed and the lawyer filing them says there are 9 in total... that escalated quickly.
    It's almost like he isn't even trying to be serious about this. May as well just have a giant check signed by McNair behind him on Zoom.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost like he isn't even trying to be serious about this. May as well just have a giant check signed by McNair behind him on Zoom.
    Have you read even a tiny bit of the actual statements made by these women? They certainly don't sound made up, and if they are they have one hell of a sadistic screenwriter they employed.

I think we have to at least entertain the possiblity that there is truth to this, instead of trusting in someone's public persona and quality on the field to dictate that they can't possibly do wrong.

We need to let the stuff play out, but that means withholding judgment on BOTH sides of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Have you read even a tiny bit of the actual statements made by these women? They certainly don't sound made up, and if they are they have one hell of a sadistic screenwriter they employed.

I think we have to at least entertain the possiblity that there is truth to this, instead of trusting in someone's public persona and quality on the field to dictate that they can't possibly do wrong.

We need to let the stuff play out, but that means withholding judgment on BOTH sides of this.
    I don't know if there's fire, but there's a lot of smoke.
    /s

Amazon now gets exclusive rights to TNF. (This will probably include offering it through Twitch again.)

The Nick collab was pretty well done, so they ought to keep it going. I just hope Directv loses NFL Sunday Ticket and some other medium can take it over. Trying to watch your team play without it can be a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

What the lawyer is doing publicly and the timing just seem fishy. It comes out right after the start of the league year. Plus, the lawyer that seems to enjoy attention based on his previous actions announces it on instagram, and that post was all about himself. Anything can be true, but how it is playing out is strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazon now gets exclusive rights to TNF.
    Sad times, I miss the CBS TNF theme, was an absolute baller.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

The Bears released Kyle Fuller. If only there was a team with former Bears coaches that are in desperate need of corner help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    What the lawyer is doing publicly and the timing just seem fishy. It comes out right after the start of the league year. Plus, the lawyer that seems to enjoy attention based on his previous actions announces it on instagram, and that post was all about himself. Anything can be true, but how it is playing out is strange.
    Lawyer is well known in Houston for being weird, but also one of the top lawyers in the state for these kinds of things. So... his methods may be fishy but its extremely unlikely he's risking his super successful, reputable career taking bullshit on.

Also, a guy cna look squeaky clean but be anything but. Treyvon boykin was portrayed as a super angelic player while at TCU, super charitable and stuff. Turns out, hes just an abusive asshole that nearly killed his gf.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Well, there goes someone's career. Should have to take a trip to Nevada.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The weird staggering and self promotion are big red flags. If you have 9 women in the wings why not just drop your 9 cases. Why spread them out like this unless you're trying to hurt Watson's image (and thereby market and force him to have to pick between the Texans or Retirement) more than win a court case.

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently there are some texts that the attorney is threatening to release. Basically, Watson wanted his glutes massaged and the masseuse felt uncomfortable doing that, he apologized, and thats about all I can see.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/...43896854331395

I do find it weird that a star pro athlete doesn't have his own private massage therapist to deal with more "personal" massages. Maybe there is something out of the 9 cases. Or maybe its 1 case and 8 being paid by McNair.

I really hope the prime app streaming isn't hot garbage on the xbox series x this year. It was unwatchable last year, and twitch decides to roll ads whenever they feel like it on the official stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was watching Saints games on NFL Network, for the Brees spin move, and saw some of their bottom-line draft coverage. It looked like all the top CB prospects are the sons of guys that I've seen play in the NFL, so... feeling old.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Well, there goes someone's career. Should have to take a trip to Nevada.
    Yeah, no. Mark Davis kinda made this clear when he told people touting Greg Hardy rumours to fuck off, he'll not sign men who are violent towards women.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The weird staggering and self promotion are big red flags. If you have 9 women in the wings why not just drop your 9 cases. Why spread them out like this unless you're trying to hurt Watson's image (and thereby market and force him to have to pick between the Texans or Retirement) more than win a court case.
    The guy is an egotistical weirdo, but he is a damn good lawyer. He did head the lawsuit against BP after the Horizon oil spill in 2010.

Basically, I think this is to draw out any more potential victims.

Also, why would Watson target young, super early in the careers women instead of use team provided or even just regular, experienced professionals? Thats a red flag to me tbh. Will need to see what other texts say.