Page 11 of 205 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Elway's last drunken signing mistake is gone. I never understood the Nick Vannett signing, and it only got more confusing after seeing him play.
    Oh god, time for the Seahawks reunion

I missed that Anthony Harris only got a 1 year, $5 mill contract. Unless he really fell off last year, I don't understand how that is all he got while Justin Simmons is going to have an 18 mill cap hit in 22 and 23.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Oh god, time for the Seahawks reunion
    Don't worry, I'm sure the Bears will sign Vannett before Pete remembers why he traded him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots re-signed RB James White. Probably just about the last person we will sign for actual money before it's draft time.

White is apparently 7th in catches, 10th in TD receptions and 11th in Receiving Yards from the entire 2014 class, mixing it up with what was a very good WR class. And that's in addition to being in the mix for Running stats. Amazing.

CJ Beathard to the Jags. Probably means Minshew will be traded soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    CJ Beathard to the Jags. Probably means Minshew will be traded soon.
    Word is they've been shopping him.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, I'm sure the Bears will sign Vannett before Pete remembers why he traded him.
    Hah, the Saints are signing him. Have fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Hah, the Saints are signing him. Have fun!
    Mickey Loomis vanquished the cap demons so that we could land the big fish free agents like Vannett.
    /s

I don't understand how a TE that can't catch or block, and complains when he isn't involved in the offense manages to find a 4th team. NFL GMs are weird.

I don't understand how a TE that can't catch or block, and complains when he isn't involved in the offense manages to find a 4th team. NFL GMs are weird.
    Yeah I was going to ask what type of player he was, but then I looked at his career numbers and I am like... 'huh'. I hope they didn't pay much lol.

Bills signed Matt Breida who was good in San Francisco and Kyle Shanahan's offense, but kinda disappeared in Chan Gailey's Miami offense last year. Could be a hidden find at RB. We need that homerun speed.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    49ers sent three firsts to Miami for #3 overall.

That's a QB deal there.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...93884323708931
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    49ers sent three firsts to Miami for #3 overall.

That's a QB deal there.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...93884323708931
    Then Miami traded back up from 12 to 6.

Eagles traded their sixth to the Dolphins for No. 12 and their 2022 first-round pick. Teams also swapped mid-round picks -- Eagles' pick 156 for No. 123.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eagles fans had Jamarr for about 1 hour there.

Eagles fans had Jamarr for about 1 hour there.
    I think they still get Waddle or Smith, plus an extra first. I always prefer trading back, so I think Miami did 1 good trade and 1 bad one, while Eagles just got a lot of extra value and still get a top tier reciever for Hurts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I think they still get Waddle or Smith, plus an extra first. I always prefer trading back, so I think Miami did 1 good trade and 1 bad one, while Eagles just got a lot of extra value and still get a top tier reciever for Hurts.
    I still like the Dolphins play. They gained 3 firsts and gave 1 up, so overall they gained 2 firsts to slide down 3 spots, and will probably still get their guy.

Honestly I think the Eagles play is more questionable unless they're planning to blow this team up and full rebuild it over the next few years.

I was hoping Denver would trade up to 3, but the 49ers ruined Broncos fans dreams for the 800th time.

The defense is about to carry the worst offense in the league to 7 wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping Denver would trade up to 3, but the 49ers ruined Broncos fans dreams for the 800th time.

The defense is about to carry the worst offense in the league to 7 wins.
    Hey, there's always Mac Jones.

I still like the Dolphins play. They gained 3 firsts and gave 1 up, so overall they gained 2 firsts to slide down 3 spots, and will probably still get their guy.

Honestly I think the Eagles play is more questionable unless they're planning to blow this team up and full rebuild it over the next few years.
    Got to love that deal if you are a Dolphins fan. Because one of those future firsts could be used to get a QB to replace the one they whiffed on last year.

Hey, there's always Mac Jones.
    I'm just kind of a homer and wanted Fields.

I don't even know what to think of Mac Jones other than he can't be any worse than Lock. At least we know he can throw to wide open receivers, Lock completely misses them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaaaaaand half of Patriots fan base is now speculating and hoping that the Patriots will now trade for Jimmy from the Niners.

I honestly just really prefer that they go young and draft a guy. Jimmy wasn't the answer in SF and I doubt he'd be any better in NE. Say what you want about Shanahan, but he made Nick Mullens and Beathardt work at QB. If Jimmy didn't show he could be THE guy with that kind of tutelage, he's probably just destined to be a future back up, a la Andy Dalton, who might get a starting chance here and there.

Give me a young QB instead that still has potential to be a franchise guy.