I figured out why the Jags thought hiring Urban Meyer was a good idea. They knew he would bring back Tebow and get his batshit insane followers to make them money.

Denver is rumored (hopefully true) to have no MNF or SNF games this year. Guess the league doesn't want to put whatever Denver's QB trash pile is in primetime anymore.
    Last edited by Grube; 2021-05-12 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Season MNF opener, another MNF and SNF game, Thanksgiving game against the Cowboys, Halloween bye week and the season closer at home to LA?

I actually really love this schedule.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Giants, Jags, Jets are first 3 games. Good measuring stick to see how completely dogshit the offense is.

5 of the last 7 are divisional games and only 1 of first 10. That seems a little lopsided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently now schedule unveils are the new hotness the past few years. Chargers one had me laughing pretty good, especially the Texans slide.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...21_powerpoint/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Apparently now schedule unveils are the new hotness the past few years. Chargers one had me laughing pretty good, especially the Texans slide.

It was enjoyable. I would say it did 3 things

1. Tickled my funny bone
    2. Tugged on my heart strings
    3. Blew my mind

- - - Updated - - -

In an interview Teddy Bridgewater complained that the Panthers spent an inadequate amount of practice time on red zone and 2-minute offense. Teddy was bad in both of those situations last year, new arrival Sam Darnold was even worse.
    /s

Their slides for the Browns and Broncos were good too. Not including Elway in the horse monuments was a little disappointing though.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    It was enjoyable. I would say it did 3 things

1. Tickled my funny bone
    2. Tugged on my heart strings
    3. Blew my mind
    So you liked that?

In an interview Teddy Bridgewater complained that the Panthers spent an inadequate amount of practice time on red zone and 2-minute offense. Teddy was bad in both of those situations last year, new arrival Sam Darnold was even worse.
    Good news for him, his new team has been one of the worst red zone offenses in the last 5 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Good news for him, his new team has been one of the worst red zone offenses in the last 5 years.
    Everything's coming up Milhouse!
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Jerry's post malone schedule release was hilarious. I*mma miss Jerry when he goes tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post

I...what. The funniest thing was the chargers thinking their jersey were anything but trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Jawaun James is now cut so you were right about him never taking a snap for the Broncos, Grube.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well Jawaun James is now cut so you were right about him never taking a snap for the Broncos, Grube.
    Most fitting thing I saw to describe this, end of an error.

DeaSean Hamilton was going to be traded to the 49ers, but he tore his ACL before it was official. Hopefully it turns out differently for him, he has been kind of screwed so far. Really good blocker, has to play with terrible QBs with awful playcallers, then gets hurt before he gets to go to an offense that would git his skill set much better.

Lets go Cowboys!

Man it's probably going to be another one of those 8-9 / 9-8 seasons isn't it...

At least we got a CB that can drop us a rap album.

Bradley Chubb had surgery on his ankle. Picking him over Quenton Nelson looked stupid at the time, it is going to loot very bad when he doesn't get a second contract and is hurt half of his rookie deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Lets go Cowboys!

Man it's probably going to be another one of those 8-9 / 9-8 seasons isn't it...

At least we got a CB that can drop us a rap album.
    At least they will score 40 points a game while finishing 8-9.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    At least they will score 40 points a game while finishing 8-9.
    IF the O-line doesn't have a 90% casualty rate again this year and Dak bounces back like it looks like he will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blargh I hate these 17 game season numbers. I need Jeff Fisher to return to coaching so I can find out if he'd go 7-10 or 8-9.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blargh I hate these 17 game season numbers. I need Jeff Fisher to return to coaching so I can find out if he'd go 7-10 or 8-9.
    Just one season that's all we need to establish what's the mediocrity record now.

Put him on the Cowboys.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

ESPN

Son of late senator say Trump intervened to stop probe of Patriots' Spygate scandal....

THE ALLEGED SPYGATE connections among Arlen Specter, Donald Trump and Robert Kraft came up almost by accident. On July 1, 2010, Specter sat down with Robbins for one of their tape-recorded discussions to prepare for the writing of Specter's third and final book, a memoir titled "Life Among the Cannibals." Only six weeks earlier, Specter, who famously switched parties from Republican to Democratic, had lost a hard-fought Democratic primary to Congressman Joe Sestak. The defeat effectively ended Specter's five-term tenure in the U.S. Senate.
    Sorry Patriot fans and Belichick sycophants....ok not really sorry......
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

So where will Julio Jones end up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    So where will Julio Jones end up?
    Not the Patriots hopefully.

Love the idea of Julio the player on the team, but between the Falcons demands, his contract and his injury history and age, I'll pass.

Bet he ends up on the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Not the Patriots hopefully.

Love the idea of Julio the player on the team, but between the Falcons demands, his contract and his injury history and age, I'll pass.

Bet he ends up on the Raiders.
    I just wanna know who the supposed first-round offer was from and why the Falcons did not jump at that. You get a first-round pick for an aging WR that probably won't finish play all the games this season.