Jamal Agnew returned a missed FG for a TD.

Not sure why things like this always happen in games Gus Johnson calls, but they should just have him call every sporting event in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Jamal Agnew returned a missed FG for a TD.

Not sure why things like this always happen in games Gus Johnson calls, but they should just have him call every sporting event in existence.
    Right? The weirdest and most awesome shit happens in Gus Johnson games, I love him being back calling games in the NFL.

- - - Updated - - -

So is there something going on in Saints games? 1st week green bay plays like total shit and the game is a mess. 2nd week the Saints catch the bug and implode. This week? Pats turn I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jonnu Smith has been flat out fucking awful today. Just gifted a pick 6 to the Saints, that was at least the 3rd time this game that a ball hits his hands and he can't corral it.

He and Hunter Henry are supposed to be the steady pillars we can build on on offense, and instead he's giving the game away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Jonnu Smith has been flat out fucking awful today. Just gifted a pick 6 to the Saints, that was at least the 3rd time this game that a ball hits his hands and he can't corral it.

He and Hunter Henry are supposed to be the steady pillars we can build on on offense, and instead he's giving the game away.
    4/4 on Jonnu dropping balls. Unbelievable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saints usually do good things against rookie QBs, but it seems the genius game plan for this week is to keep letting Jones throw to Smith.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    For the amount of O-linemen that are out the Patriots are not nearly putting enough pressure with the front 7 on run downs.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    For the amount of O-linemen that are out the Patriots are not nearly putting enough pressure with the front 7 on run downs.
    Pats get bailed out with the 'false start' after a creative 2 QB backfield with Taysom running up to be the QB draws the Pats into jumping offsides causing the O-line to react. Takes away a free first down on that 4th down play.

Peyton Manning might lose one of his records this year. Probably not the one people would expect with a 17th game though.

The Lions have actually been more competitive than I thought they would be. Either that or the teams they have played aren't anywhere near as good as they were supposed to be, hard to tell this early.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a brief glimmer of hope that the Patriots might be able to come back last minute cause of some dumb decision by Winston, but Payton is a sly bastard and knew his only danger was turning it over and he just took it out of Winston's hands and went with the power run game.

The fact the Patriots had no answer to that is concerning to say the last given the efforts that went into making the front 7 more stout.

Patriots could have won this game if there had been just a few plays made on offense and defense. As it were there were no stand out plays except for Bourne tip toeing inbounds when he got the TD.

Patriots will need to play a WHOLE lot better next week if they don't want to be embarrased.

Winston has not thrown for over 150 yards in three games. What a bizarre thing.

The Bears finished with 1 yard of passing offense. I'm actually impressed.

Tucker with a 66 yard FG that bounced off the cross bar.
    Last edited by Grube; 2021-09-26 at 08:13 PM.

66 yard field goal to miracle the Ravens into the win over Detroit. Damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, James White might have a serious hip injury. That would make today's loss even worse. Dude was stellar with Mac Jones and a reliable outlet underneath and on wheel routes.

Big loss if true.

15+ Year Old Account
    But… but.. the chiefs never loose in september haha
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    But… but.. the chiefs never loose in september haha
    These aren't the same Chiefs of the last two years. These are not gods, these are men.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I can't wait for the Bears/Vikings games. Offense that doesn't function vs a defense that can't stop anything.

KJ Hamler hurt now. 2 WRs down after 2.5 games. Almost Kendall Hinton's time to shine.

Yay for Buffalo!
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Yay for Buffalo!
    Buffalo is winning the AFC east by default this year.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird day for kickers, so many missed kicks and yet Tucker broke the record in dramatic fashion.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh i dont think that if the bucs loose its that bad, with their defense being depleted atm and it being early in the season i think some good can come out of it.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Andy Reid left the stadium in an ambulance after feeling ill during the game. Hopefully its just abundant caution and he'll be OK.
    /s