If the Jets season wasn't already done, Josh Johnson is playing. That only happens when teams ran out of QBs.

Lions defense is pretty awful, they are making the Eagles look like a real offense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Every site I checked pre-game said the Eagles would struggle against the winless Lions. Eagles by 3 to 4, they said.

At the half...looking pretty promising for the Eagles. I want to say "about time they looked strong" but, again, winless Lions. Everyone should win a fight with a kobold.
    In fairness it was close. A real ding hummer. Only the rams differential was a little closer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    If the Jets season wasn't already done, Josh Johnson is playing. That only happens when teams ran out of QBs.
    As they look poised to upset them despite like 3 turnovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    In fairness it was close. A real ding hummer.
    I mean...it technically got closer...

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Every site I checked pre-game said the Eagles would struggle against the winless Lions. Eagles by 3 to 4, they said.

At the half...looking pretty promising for the Eagles. I want to say "about time they looked strong" but, again, winless Lions. Everyone should win a fight with a kobold.
    To be fair, the Lions have had multiple near misses against some pretty good teams, and the Eagles have had multiple games where they have played like total shit. But this seems like the Lions just called it in and said they definitely want to play for draft picks now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    But this seems like the Lions just called it in and said they definitely want to play for draft picks now.
    The Eagles weren't playing like themselves either. Had like three or four fouls.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    To be fair, the Lions have had multiple near misses against some pretty good teams, and the Eagles have had multiple games where they have played like total shit. But this seems like the Lions just called it in and said they definitely want to play for draft picks now.
    Yeah I mean the Lions played very well against a few teams, hell they really had the Ravens beat. A no call on a delay of game and then a record setting kick changed that.

No idea who Mike White is, but doesn't look good for Zach Wilson to have in come in and massively outplay him. His stat line would have been even better if it wasn't for the 2 picks deflected by Jets players.

I'm sure the Lions will win at least 1 game this year, they have 5 bad teams left and whatever the Seahawks end up being when they play.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No idea who Mike White is, but doesn't look good for Zach Wilson to have in come in and massively outplay him. His stat line would have been even better if it wasn't for the 2 picks deflected by Jets players.

I'm sure the Lions will win at least 1 game this year, they have 5 bad teams left and whatever the Seahawks end up being when they play.
    Wilson has the honor of being the only one of the rookie QBs that seems just outright nonstop bad this year.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Not sure how well he actually played, half of his yards ended up being dump offs to RBs who had massive YAC.

Washington didn't kick a FG then drops a pack thrown right at them. Lucky for them Denver's offense is offensively bad. I'm pretty sure a cardboard cutout would call a better game than Pat Shurmur.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Not sure how well he actually played, half of his yards ended up being dump offs to RBs who had massive YAC.
    Still a huge upgrade over Wilson.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Wilson has the honor of being the only one of the rookie QBs that seems just outright nonstop bad this year.
    We ignoring Fields?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's twice now these refs have made questionable calls. 1 where LA scored and 1 where the Patriots didn;t score because of it. I don't like how this sports weekend is going.

And the Saints season might just be fucked. Jameis took a bad looking horsecollar and looks to have gotten injured pretty badly. Taysom is out his 2nd game in a row already from a brutal concussion. Trevor Siemian is the backup and Ian Book is inactive. Fuck.

15+ Year Old Account
    2 roughing the passer calls on the same drive altho im pretty sure that 2e just took a interception away
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    2 roughing the passer calls on the same drive altho im pretty sure that 2e just took a interception away
    Yeah that 2nd roughing the passer took away a bad interception that was thrown.

10+ Year Old Account
    The theme for the Patriots today is just self inflicted wounds and not capitalizing on opportunities. They need to get their shit together pronto or this game breaks open the wrong way.

- - - Updated - - -

And then there's blatant holds not being called on Judon. Swell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, Siemian is succeeding. Just as we all predicted, especially Grube.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Ah yes, Siemian is succeeding. Just as we all predicted, especially Grube.
    I mean he is still the best QB Denver has had since Manning.

Going to ignore how low of a bar that is though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots doing us a solid there, never thought I'd cheer them on.

And yet here we are
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots win an ugly game. In a game where they failed to make plays on offense, the Chargers kindly chargered on offense harder and gave the game away with a pick-6.

Finally a win this weekend for 1 of my teams.