10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    28 penalties isn’t what I’d call entertaining.
    Half of those flags should have stayed in the referee's pocket.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Saw the non-fumble fumble video, I said it during the Packers game and I'll say it again now.

The "football move" requirement needs to go.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Man soon as Hill is healthy he better be the starter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish the sports teams I follow were actually consistent from game to game. I'd consider just following a bad team just so I wouldn't have to figure out which version of the team plays each game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Man soon as Hill is healthy he better be the starter.
    The Saints are so banged up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Yeah I know there are some teams that are missing a lot of starters, but a QB, top WR, two RB, 2 oline, 1 dline starter,numerous backups and their Jack of all trades Hill hasn’t played much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Speaking of injuries, the knee injury to Tre White last night is a real bummer.

I actually opted to play EQ and watch the new episode of Wheel of Time rather than watch the game. I felt like the Bills should win, but I thought the same about Jacksonville. I just didn't give a shit. The Jacksonville loss, blowout vs Indianapolis, and New England surging to the top has drained most of the fucks I had left to muster.

It's kind of disappointing yet relieving to see how my investment into fandom is petering out.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Today, I root for the Patriots, against the Titans of Tennessee. I confess this sin with the sole purpose of having a light heart and my head held high, knowing God will forgive me this transgression because I truly don't believe in this evil, but know it is necessary for the ultimate good of the Bills getting the #1 seed. And if we can't go 2-0 against the Patriots, we don't deserve the #1 anyways. Have strength, brothers and sisters, for this too shall pass! On the morrow, we circle the wagons once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I just wish the sports teams I follow were actually consistent from game to game. I'd consider just following a bad team just so I wouldn't have to figure out which version of the team plays each game.
    Giants fan here - it's no fun watching a bad team week after week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coniferous View Post
    Giants fan here - it's no fun watching a bad team week after week.
    Hey, but at least ownership leaked that their GM is going to get fired, so you have that to talk about.

- - - Updated - - -

These "Stat that" commercials are already grinding my gears. Such a dumb term to try to force.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love watching the nfl but there is something as european that i will never like/get used to/understand and thats the absurd cheering from a player after a block or first down, for me its just displeasing to see.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Blargh what the fuck was that Eagles?

Hahahaha oh Steelers game is hilarious...
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out only Brady or Belichick could be good at a time. It was fine when they were on the same team.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate this game. The Titans just keep hanging around and 1 dumb play like the run at the end of the first half and the Patriots stop being ahead.

Wish we'd put them out of their misery, on either side of the ball.

Whenever I go back and try to figure out where the Giants went wrong, I look at their mid 2000s drafts, compare them to today, and, yup, that's it.

Here was the run they had:

2003: Umenyiora and Diehl - pro bowl pass rusher and left tackle
    2004: Manning, Snee - Eli Manning and a pro bowl guard
    2005: Webster, Tuck, Jacobs - pro bowl pass rusher, solid corner, excellent running back
    2006: Kiwanuka, Cofield

That's 9 above average starters in a 4 year period. They've had nothing close to this run since. Their best draft since this period is probably 2010, when they got JPP and Linval Joseph (who didn't stick around long).

10+ Year Old Account
    Titans didn;t score again after my last post and Patriots piled on 2x TDs and a FG I think.

Still hate this game. Titans are just tough, well coached and employ the same tactics the Patriots do. IF they weren't as injured as they were, I think the Patriots might be in serious jeopardy of losing this game, cause this game was closely fought most of the way (end score not withstanding).

Bridgewater was playing the best he has since week 3, then gets hurt. Lock comes in and fumbles. Sounds about right.

Calvin Anderson gets hurt (looks very not good) 2 plays later. That is the top 3 tackles all out now. I don't think the Chargers and Broncos can even combine to put together a starting quality o-line with how injured both are.
    Last edited by Grube; 2021-11-28 at 09:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should note that Drew fumbled forward and the Broncos recover it for a first down.

Some people are just born lucky.

I knew the Chargers run defense wasn't very good, but they can't even top the run against a team with 2 backup guards, 4th and 5th tackles and the worst starting center in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Should note that Drew fumbled forward and the Broncos recover it for a first down.

Some people are just born lucky.
    Just following in Brock Osweiler's footsteps of throwing fumbles. This one just happened to be recovered by his own team.

10+ Year Old Account
    AFC west on course to have a potential four way tie in the coming weeks