10+ Year Old Account
    Refs looking bad again, pausing for lengthy discussions and still getting it wrong.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh-Emm-Gee.

Way to save that safety, bro.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

LOL nice fucking going Kyler. Take the fucking safety.

10+ Year Old Account
    So now the Cards' offense has 5 possessions totaling -6 yards and -7 points.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Welp this game is over

15+ Year Old Account
    Is this every body part of every player on the cardinals having jitters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I'm hearing in my head watching this game...

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Here come the keep the game close flags in the Cards/Rams game right at halftime.

LOL... You are down by 21 and look like crap you are flexing. Too many 'roids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was a pretty fun game until these past four minutes where nothing has happened.

I have to wonder what happened to the much ballyhooed NY review process. McVay had to challenge two calls that should've easily and quickly been checked by the automatic review process that's supposed to speed things up. Instead we get the longest 2nd quarter ever.
    /s

I have to wonder what happened to the much ballyhooed NY review process. McVay had to challenge two calls that should've easily and quickly been checked by the automatic review process that's supposed to speed things up. Instead we get the longest 2nd quarter ever.
    You're not wrong, sad he had to challenge.

15+ Year Old Account

Don’t they have to make an actual call first? All that delay was the on field refs trying to put it together from memory
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I'm just here to see Cowboys tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Budda got wrecked on that collision. Lowered his head, dangerous stuff, hope it isn't as serious as it looks.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Budda got wrecked on that collision. Lowered his head, dangerous stuff, hope it isn't as serious as it looks.
    Almost certainly a hard concussion. He went limp immediately after the hit.

But he was moving his legs and arms afterward, so it's not the worst-case scenario, thankfully.

He should have a nice long time to recover, too, which is good.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad the Rams are winning this, I think they have a shot to take down Tampa.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Manningcast was the highlight of the season for me, honestly. Hopefully they do it in studio next year.

15+ Year Old Account
    Somehow a worse playoff game for the cardinals than when they were at home on their third string qb making his first start.

Seems kingsbury has a history of stellar first halves to seasons and dog shit seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    He's like Stafford. He can't win the big games when it counts. You can save this post, Dax will never make it to the SB, let alone win one.
    Considering how hard it is to get there, and how even Rodgers only has 1 SB appearance /win, thats not the statement you think it is lol. (and before you say it, no I'm not putting Dak on Rodger's level.)

and how hard is it to say Dak, not Dax?
    Last edited by Crissi; 2022-01-18 at 05:19 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Rams are a really good matchup for Tampa and a great chance warm the team up on their way to lambeau because yes i do expect green bay to beat the 49 especially with their defensive front a bit banged up and jimmy g having a shoulder issue.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    I think Rams are a really good matchup for Tampa and a great chance warm the team up on their way to lambeau because yes i do expect green bay to beat the 49 especially with their defensive front a bit banged up and jimmy g having a shoulder issue.
    Aaron Rodgers is 0-3 in the playoffs against the 49ers including a choke job where Kaep went up to Green Bay on a blistering cold night and owned him, and a game where Jimmy G didn't even have to pass the ball because Rodgers couldn't put up enough points to out score the 49ers running game.

I dunno about this one, probably the team Green Bay least wanted to play. Rodgers always chokes vs his home town team. I fully expect Bosa and Warner are fine and suited up for this game based on their social media presence so far this week.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2022-01-18 at 11:56 PM.