Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    They mainly went apeshit over Immortal because people were expecting and wanting Diablo 4 and they just basically got like a Diablo 3 but on your phone instead.
    In the trailer at blizzcon, it literally looked like a shit version of d3. More like a chinese pay-to-win knockoff.

If a company whose games you love present garbage like that at their major event, of course you're going to be upset right?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Wow, can't wait to play a crap version of Warcraft on a 4 inch screen that takes too long to load, drains batteries despite being a potato era game, and keeps making you target the wrong stuff with your sausage fingers.
    This is a Warcraft game, not a WoW game.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it a game for the future or just a garbage gambling game? We will see.

My tablet and pc and conoles is ready good thing about being flexable gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    Did people get this pissy about Hearthstone? I honestly don't remember. This is the same thing, a mobile game with Warcraft branding, there's nothing to be mad about. A shit ton of franchises do this.
    But 95% of the Users here are just here to complain about blizzard and tell everyone that wow is dead for 10 years now and that they canceled their subscription, for the first time in 15 years... the internet changed and its soooo boring these days. Everyone just complain about something and just wanna circlejerk with other people with the same mindset.

Ofc not all today is THAT good and there are reasons to complain things, my gosh, all this people here exaggerate drasticly.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You bet. People get pissy about anything that Blizzard does. Probably "something something copying Magic the gathering something something milking whales, something something Blizzard used to be different, Activision is the devil"

Apply to Overwatch and HotS, just copying different games.
    Well, to be fair.. is that incorrect?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grax View Post
    A mobile game isn't a game. It's a revenue stream, and the exploitative, addictive mechanics these revenue streams are modeled on should make anyone associated with producing them ashamed. It's disappointing.
    People will give you shit for this statement but even they will know you're right and struggle to refute you.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    your point is? just because something is beneficial to you doesn't mean you should do it.
    Just because something isn't benficial to you doesn't mean they should't do it either. It works both way. PC gamers show the worst in payer entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    My tablet and pc and conoles is ready good thing about being flexable gamer.
    Yea you sound like a quality gamer.

Meanwhile rest of us over here trying to give this shit show of a game just one more chance and have some fun with a classic version before we just to dam old to keep feeding in on all the bullshit.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Wow, can't wait to play a crap version of Warcraft on a 4 inch screen that takes too long to load, drains batteries despite being a potato era game, and keeps making you target the wrong stuff with your sausage fingers.
    This is a Warcraft themed game, not a WOW moblie game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    In the trailer at blizzcon, it literally looked like a shit version of d3. More like a chinese pay-to-win knockoff.

If a company whose games you love present garbage like that at their major event, of course you're going to be upset right?
    It's quite illogical to be upset regarding video game news. So, no, of course not.
    Hi

Lol, sad. And there's going to be more, many more. Got to tap that ¥ mine boi! Because I know for fact that the vast majority of western (pc) gamers, the ones that actually made Blizzard -- don't give a flying fuck about mobile games.
    Last edited by Santas; 2021-02-23 at 02:12 PM.

I'm picturing Clash of Clans, but like, orc clans on an Alternate-Alternate Draenor lol.

As an aside. If I were an investor, I'd understand the desire for another Blizzard mobile game.

But I'm not an investor.

Interesting timing for sure.
    I guess they waited a week with this announcement due to how Diablo on phone was received.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    This is a Warcraft game, not a WoW game.
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    This is a Warcraft themed game, not a WOW moblie game.
    Did I say WoW?

Hoping it'd be an extension of retail WoW, like Pet Battles, and not a stand alone product.

Did I say WoW?
    The way you worded it implied you were talking about WoW on the phone, such as "takes too long to load" or "potato era game" or "target the wrong stuff with your sausage fingers".
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Did I say WoW?
    That's what I thought. Why are they replying to you about WoW when you literally said Warcraft? Like, the irony of their corrections...

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The way you worded it implied you were talking about WoW on the phone, such as "takes too long to load" or "potato era game" or "target the wrong stuff with your sausage fingers".
    I'm sorry, but WoW is "potato era" ? His criticisms were obviously about gaming on a mobile device in general and not about WoW.

No we don't need this . We need improvements in WoW not mobile games .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    No we don't need this . We need improvements in WoW not mobile games .
    Because all the WoW developers now work on the mobile game instead.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..